itt i get high

Posted by Lord of Spam

Fun should start soon. Ask me questions, may take drawing requests if i dont get too lazy, or just call me a stoner faggot. no matter what happens, should be failure so hard that it wins.

Posted by Lord of Spam

just smoked. watching/listen to blue man groupp

my hand is playing the music on the keyboard

Posted by Omni

So, does your fivehead give you psychic powers when you get high or what? Try it out.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: So, does your fivehead give you psychic powers when you get high or what? Try it out.

Yes. I now know all your secrets.

I feel dirty, you sick little bastard.

Also this screen is so ****ing colovrful and vivid. i ****ing LOVE lcd man.

Posted by Omni

:( about you knowing my secrets.

Posted by Lord of Spam

hol;y **** the blue manp group is liek going down some guys throat wtf

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Lord of Spam: i ****ing LOVE lcd man.

I personally love PCP.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Arcadios: I personally love PCP.

dude, ive had pcp. you do not love it. you're scard ****less for like 15 minutes as like frogs and skulls and **** start flying around

******* i type fast

Posted by Omni

Download this and play it. It's awesome and weird.

[code]http://www.mediafire.com/?1jhkjmgd5og[/code]

If you don't enjoy this, I'd be amazed.

Posted by mis0

CACTUS?!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Cactus. classy cactus.

Posted by Zeta

COCYTUS?!

Posted by Lord of Spam

No. Unacceptable.

Posted by Zeta

:(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

stoner faggot

Posted by Lord of Spam

whoa, be nicer to zet- ...oh, wait. **** you.

YOU TOLD ME TO SAY THAT

Posted by Ant

so this is what it comes down to DA? I never thought the day would come...but here we are.

Posted by mis0

You mean an "lol i get high talk 2 meeeee" thread?

OH THE HUMANITY JESUS CHIRST O SHI

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: YOU TOLD ME TO SAY THAT

Oh. so i did. SLIPPED MY MIND LOL.

hey, maybe if you faggots brought some funnay every now and then it wouldnt just me be blathering on about WoW and pot.

Also, check this shizzle. Ta da. Donut penis. Welcome to 4chan /b/.

Posted by Sterling

Listen to Infected Mushroom and trip on acid, that'll be fun.

Posted by Omni

You do it first.

Posted by Sterling

Underage, Parents, No sauce etc.

Posted by Slade

You can be underage for an illegal substance?

And yeah, I'd do acid in a second after learning all about it in psyc. Well I'd make sure the environment was alright and all that, but totally, man. IN A SECOND

Posted by Oforia

Acid sucks. If you want a good trip go with mescaline or mushrooms.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i ****ing hate tripping. plus, acid ****s your mind hardcore. Theres a reason so many ex hippies are burnt out.

Posted by The Judge

And that they're ex hippies.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Lord of Spam: plus, acid ****s your mind hardcore. Theres a reason so many ex hippies are burnt out.

You're relatively ignorant for being a drug user yourself. D:

It's not like since someone trips on acid once they're suddenly perma-fried. And yeah, I'd rather try mushrooms since it just seems better, being natural and all. Then again there are plenty of natural things that will kill you, so...

UNNGHHH YEAH LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE

Posted by Ch

Quoting Arcadios: I personally love PCP.

PCP is a horrible experience. I vow never to smoke with people I don't know so that I don't accidently smoke that sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t.

Quoted post: Underage, Parents, No sauce etc.

In other words you're a pussy. There is no "underage" for illegal drugs. Plus, what kid waits until they're 18/21 to drink or do drugs?

Anywho, PCP is pretty **** hilarious if you're the only sober one in the group. As long as you don't hang around for long anyways. Couple instances it was kinda freaky.

Posted by sniper

PCP and heroin are just about the only mainstream drugs I haven't seen. Where the **** do you people live?

There's a walk-in clinic near me that's a front for pretty much any drug, same with a restaurant called Wildfire that's owned by this mob family on my street. You'd be surprised what you can find in your town. Guaranteed you have more than a couple fronts.

Posted by sniper

It is probably because I'm in the USA, what with the war on drugs.

Nah, definitely not. What's up, Detroit?

Posted by sniper

I've only ever heard of one instance where there was a static location to buy drugs in America, where I've heard of dozens in Canada. If you tried something like what you've mentioned, the clinic etc, in the US, there's no way it would last a month.

You'd be surprised.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Slade: You're relatively ignorant for being a drug user yourself. D:

It's not like since someone trips on acid once they're suddenly perma-fried. And yeah, I'd rather try mushrooms since it just seems better, being natural and all. Then again there are plenty of natural things that will kill you, so...

UNNGHHH YEAH LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE

Obviously its not going to kill you or mess you up after one use. but I'd rather not do anything that damages the ol' fivehead, no matter how minimal it is. And the hippy comment was meant that continued use of lsd ****s your mind.

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Omni

Yeah, instead your brain gets damaged later.

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: In other words you're a pussy. There is no "underage" for illegal drugs. Plus, what kid waits until they're 18/21 to drink or do drugs?

Anywho, PCP is pretty **** hilarious if you're the only sober one in the group. As long as you don't hang around for long anyways. Couple instances it was kinda freaky.

Nah, I'm just REALLY young, I'm not even 13. Still a kid. I'm not saying I'm Gonna wait til I'm 18 or 21, I'm just saying that ten is pretty ****in young.

Posted by Omni

Remember when you were 16? LOL...

Quoted post: y helo thar. your brain is still growing until your early 20s. Waiting until late/teens early 20s to smoke/drink/whatever just keeps your mind from being damaged while in development.

You're... I don't even know what you are. So you don't count. My point was, there's so few kids out there that actually give a **** about being legal or not.

Quoted post: Nah, I'm just REALLY young, I'm not even 13. Still a kid. I'm not saying I'm Gonna wait til I'm 18 or 21, I'm just saying that ten is pretty ****in young.

Early bird catches the worm.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, instead your brain gets damaged later.

I was refering to weed. Generally it doesnt really affect you in everyday life unless you smoke like a pound a day. but do it while your brain is still growing, and it CAN have an adverse effect. So by putting it off, you actually avoid it. hence waiting before you do it.

granted if it were legal some kids would do it underage, but considering that they're willing to do it underage anyway should mean that isnt a real excuse not to.

im pretty friggin high right now. if this doesnt make any sense i'll change it later.

****, i hope i didtn just invalidate my whole post, cuz that took forever to type lol

p.s. lol

Posted by Omni

Enjoy your brain damage.

Posted by Slade

THANK YOU I WILL

We're all going to suffer some sort of brain damage later in life, that's just how the body works. Might as well have fun when you're young. ISIRITE?

Posted by Omni

No.

The brain totally degrades over time. Drugs and the like definitely speed it up, but it still degrades on its own.

Posted by Omni

If it's a good idea, how come you're not doing it as we speak? That's why I disagreed.

Never said it was a good idea.

Posted by Omni

You did say it was fun, though.

Posted by Ant

probably is.

Posted by Slade

Totally is. I figure I'm not sad enough to use drugs the the extent to where I'll really suffer in the cognitive thinking department. I'm not even stupid when I'm high. I still watch my friends do typical stoner stuff and I'm all "oh jeez :(."

The amount of fun and good times, when weed's used in moderation, completely makes up for the miniscule amount of forgetfulness I'll have later on.

christ good thing this gayiety is going on in los' thread

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: The brain totally degrades over time. Drugs and the like definitely speed it up, but it still degrades on its own.

That's why I don't get drug use for the most time. I'd rather be stressed out and have my body suffer the consequences of that than risk my mind.

Quoted post: You did say it was fun, though.

Apparently it is. BUT, I just never had the desire to do any sort of drug.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: That's why I don't get drug use for the most time. I'd rather be stressed out and have my body suffer the consequences of that than risk my mind.

stress can **** you up just as badly, and is generally worse on your body then weed.

Yeah, it'll take you down a lot quicker and a lot harder.

Posted by mis0

I'd rather crash and burn than slowly dissolve.

Posted by Omni

Apparently, you lose the ability to type even when not high and your forehead expands when you smoke too much.

LoS' lungs are in his fivehead. Confirmed.

Posted by Ant

I'd like to think that an entire separate universe is within the confines of that fivehead of his. Which makes you think...are we all just in another fiveheads...head?

Maybe this whole existence is actually within Matt's fivehead...

Posted by Slade

That's it, I've lost the will to live.

Posted by Zeta

WHAT KIND OF HORRIBLE EXISTANCE IS THIS!?

Posted by mis0

No wonder nothing makes sense - this is existance ON DRUGS d000000D

Posted by Ant

All in all, I wouldn't be surprised.

Posted by Slade

radar tits

Posted by Slade

Apparently, when I post radar tits all DA activity stops completely.

pretty sweet

Posted by Omni

radar tits get my cock haaaaaaaard

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: No wonder nothing makes sense - this is existance ON DRUGS d000000D

DUDE, PARTY

PARTY DOOOOOOOOOOOOD~!

Posted by Ant

Cease this foolishness...radar tits.

Posted by Lord of Spam

can radar tits be used like desu radar tits~

Posted by Zeta

suddenly, sonar cock

IT'S DEH-SS NOT DAY-SUE

Posted by Lord of Spam

**** you, i saw an episode of that **** once, and the **** clearly says DAY SUE

so fuk u man

Posted by Ant

You are supposed to say it as des, without the u. But for some reason she adds on the u for the sake of being proper.

Posted by sniper

deshou~

Quoted post: **** you, i saw an episode of that **** once, and the **** clearly says DAY SUE

so fuk u man

YOU'RE ALSO NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY IT AFTER EVERY SENTENCE

idk, ****ing weeaboo

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: idk, ****ing weeaboo

it's funny 'cause he's not, but he's acting like it for some reason.

probably met some hot azn chick he wants to impress.

Posted by Slade

oh, and sonar cock is for suckas

RADAR TITS DETECTS SONAR COCK, DEPTH CHARGE DEPLOYED, CRITICAL HIT, IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE

Posted by Slade

It was funny until I realized that a radar detecting anything sonar doesn't make much sense.

Posted by Ant

And here I thought you were talking about the tits from the character Radar on the smash hit television show M.A.S.H. =/

Quoted post: It was funny until I realized that a radar detecting anything sonar doesn't make much sense.

You have no idea how radar tits operates, do you?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: RADAR TITS DETECTS SONAR COCK, DEPTH CHARGE DEPLOYED, CRITICAL HIT, IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE

that made me laugh a deep, hearty laugh. the sort of laugh a lumberjack would let out after a particularly good story told in a fireheated, snow covered tavern.

Well played.

And no, ive not met any asian chicks. sadly. and if they were impressed by that ****, then its not a chick i want any part of.

actually, thats not true. theres one, maybe two parts that are still usable. the rest is junk though.

Posted by Ant

wut about asian chicks?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: wut about asian chicks?

They're all heartbreakers, as I'm sure you're well aware. ^_____________^

Posted by Omni

He loves them anyway. Never mind all the heartbreak.

Posted by Ant

I was wondering wtf he was talking about...lack of quotes lol.

and yes, you're right. That's. all.

Posted by Omni

That's why you should go to the first unread post and not just skip to the last page.

The only good asian is the one that doesn't speak english. It's like having a yappy dog that you can ****.

Except you could **** your dog if you really wanted to.

Posted by The Judge

It's like having a yappy dog you can legally ****.

There you go.

it's practically impossible to enforce bestiality unless you make a video or do it in the middle of a mall.

Posted by Ant

what?!

Posted by Slade

wrong thread

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: do it in the middle of a mall.

/r/ vid

Posted by Ant

Quoting Slade: wrong thread

I'll beat you up

Posted by Lord of Spam

its a well known fact that fat kids are hilarious when they try to fight

Posted by Ant

Never been in a fight actually. Still, I could so kick your ***.

Posted by Slade

Reminds me, there was a fight at the high school on Friday. One kid knocked another down, sat on him, and punched him in the face repeatedly. Awesomely enough, the faggot who "won" got arrested.

Scariest fight I ever saw was between 4 mexican chicks. After they were done there were huge hoop earrings and lip gloss bottles everywhere.

Posted by Ant

where have I heard that before?

Posted by Slade

Idk, I can imagine some comedian making a joke about it. But this was 4REAL.

Quoted post: /r/ vid

I WISH

Also, fat kids in the first thirty seconds of a fight are stupid crazy. They just go insane. Then quite quickly after they get taken down to the ground and lose pretty much all their energy and get the **** kicked out of them.

Try it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was always the crazy little ****er that took on peopel way bigger than him. Thanks to a little bit of taekwonhoweveryouspellit and a complete lack of regard for my own safety, i was very rarely the loser.

Posted by Omni

If your fivehead is being included, I can't picture you meeting many people bigger than you. You must not have had many fights.

Quoted post: I was always the crazy little ****er that took on peopel way bigger than him. Thanks to a little bit of taekwonhoweveryouspellit and a complete lack of regard for my own safety, i was very rarely the loser.

I was the kid in grade nine who somehow got in fights with all the kids in grade twelve and got my *** kicked so **** bad every time. I remember getting beat down and thrown in a huge pile of snow after my shirt was ripped off only to pick myself up ten minutes later, make it halfway home and suddenly get punched in the back of the head out of nowhere. Lesson learned after that.

Posted by Ant

Lol

Posted by Slade

Whoa, things were never really that intense for me. I've only been in danger of getting jumped like two times in my life. Both because of crazy psycho*****es telling their druggy boyfriends that I did/said something or other.

You could probably chalk it all up to my being a complete pussy at a few key moments. Well, I've got one more year of high school left to get in as many fights as possible.

Posted by Ant

get in at least 10 or I will lose all respect I have for you.

Posted by Slade

in b4 THAT'S NOT VERY MUCH LOL

Posted by Slade

do girls count?

Posted by The Judge

No

Posted by Ant

I say yes, for the mere fact of you beating up girls hilarious.

Posted by Slade

Ten girls? For your respect, I would beat up twenty.

Quoted post: Whoa, things were never really that intense for me.

Eh, I'm to blame. Not like I was randomly attacked or anything.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I kinda want to beat you up right now.

I'd kick your *** though.

Posted by Ant

Your piercings will only get you so far. But they will ultimately be your defeat.

Posted by Omni

I think Vamp would win.

Posted by mis0

No if Ant rips his peicings out and drowns Vamp in his own blood.

yeah Vamp would probably kick your *** Ant... :)

Posted by Ant

NO WAY I WOULD TOTALLY WINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Omni

Fat boys who look at hentai have no stamina.

Quoted post: Your piercings will only get you so far. But they will ultimately be your defeat.

I don't know if you even have the strength or fortitude to even rip them out. Though I don't think I could ever hit you... unless, maybe, I lived with you for a couple weeks. idk. But if it was just a random, straight-up fight I think you'd make me giggle and lose all will to attack you. too darn cute

Posted by Ant

That's how I get out of all my fights :D

and I don't look at hentai. lol.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: and I don't look at hentai. lol.

THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT AVATAR OF YOURS MISTER?

Posted by Ant

well, the file name I gave it was "bloody haruhi"

makes sense huh?

Posted by mis0

YES BECAUSE YOU TORE HER EYES OUT SO YOU CAN HAVE HOTTT EYESOCKET SEX WITH HER YOU PIG

Posted by The Judge

I think we all know if it came down to a fight with me, the opponent would end up with a limb being eaten.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Ant: and I don't look at hentai. lol.

I can't believe you actually expect me to believe that.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge;573870]I think we all know if it came down to a fight with me, the opponent would end up with a limb being eaten.

i thought it would be more like, you'd carve a pentagram into the ground using your blood as ink, which would immediately crucify the attacker, after which you'd drain their blood and after which you'd pelt them with the troll dolls or whatever it is you've got

and then they'd wake up the next morning with the head of goat at the feet of their bed

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I can't believe you actually expect me to believe that.

PLEASE BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Omni

No.

Posted by Ant

WHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted by Slade

Everyone has needs. Some people's needs are just more apparent than others.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Stalolin: i thought it would be more like, you'd carve a pentagram into the ground using your blood as ink, which would immediately crucify the attacker, after which you'd drain their blood and after which you'd pelt them with the troll dolls or whatever it is you've got

and then they'd wake up the next morning with the head of goat at the feet of their bed

Come now, fake Mike, be realistic. I can't control people's nightmares, nor would I resort to the slaughter of wholesale. I'd simply eat you.

Posted by Stalolin

It's weird having the internet folk refer to me by name.

And I thought Zeta was supposed to eat you. *rimshot*

Quoted post: That's how I get out of all my fights

and I don't look at hentai. lol.

Couldn't the same be said of all hentai fighting?

And I could kick Derick's *** too. Unlike Ant he's not adorable.

Posted by mis0

Judge reminds me of E.T., Extra Terrestrial™ with his freaky disfigured body.

Posted by Lord of Spam

topic shift: miso's newfound insistance on being thought of as female annoys me more than his previous insistance of gender nuetrality.

discuss.

Posted by mis0

But LoS I'm so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute =^_^=

Moar seriously: As long as you guys are confused and someone is aggrivated, I'm happy. If people would stop making a fuss about it I would actually post some pictures of me. But you guys make it so much fun, because no one can say anything with any certainty. That's what I love. ;)

I think it's only LoS who's a faggot. You're obviously a dude.

Posted by Ant

I stopped caring a long time ago.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I think it's only LoS who's a faggot. You're obviously a dude.

Do you habeeb that?

Posted by Lord of Spam

5 bux says either he's a she with some issues, or shes just ******* fugly.

the only peopel ive seen act like this were one fo the two.

Posted by mis0

I'll bet $5 on the "i have issues" because I'll win. i'd also bet on the I'm ugly part because I'm not very attractive.

Posted by Lord of Spam

so you're an ugly dude who hates how she looks?

Posted by The Judge

Would someone post some pictures of thin, abnormally pale women in gas masks?

Posted by Lord of Spam

but we've already seen you:(

Fun fact: judge is a girl

Posted by The Judge

You know what? Three days ago when I asked that, I was really in one of those moods to have my fetish filled out and to get my jollies off it, and no one came through. Way to go, DA. The one place I figured I could turn to.

Posted by Omni

I tried to find those, but Google returned nude images of some girl wearing only a gas mask when I looked. I didn't feel like being banned. If you really want to see them, go to Google image search.

Posted by The Judge

http://scouting.com.au/fun/funpics/9.html

Posted by The Judge

Posted by Lord of Spam

[QUOTE=The Judge;574937]

bet you $5 those are guys

All that pink chick needs is a horse-tail buttplug. OH GEES

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: All that pink dude needs is a horse-tail buttplug. OH GEES

herm

Posted by The Judge

The one on the bottom is by far the hottest.

Quoted post: herm

even better

Posted by Lord of Spam

*mumbles something about beans*