I found an image that fairly sums up Roger Smith's Pho'Shopping abilities..

Posted by Tyler Durden

[URL="http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RtsG3itGAX8Aj6SjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN%200BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12vmr24nb/EXP=1177366406/**http%3A//www.nasa.gov/images/content/138785main_image_feature_460_ys_full.jpg"]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RtsG3itGAX8Aj6SjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12vmr24nb/EXP=1177366406/**http%3A//www.nasa.gov/images/content/138785main_image_feature_460_ys_full.jpg[/URL]
And there you have it; every little aspect, flaw in design, and failure to escape from having his work look like galaxian space ****.

Posted by Roger Smith

Bad link is bad. Fix it now or you get no roses and chocolate.

Nvm it works.

****, I need to find some brushes like that yo. I've already got a new banner idea.

Posted by Omni

It's scary how accurate that is.

Posted by Roger Smith

No way dude, needs more Metal-CX's filtered abstract brushes. THEN it'll be accurate.

Posted by Sterling

stfu nobody cares stop it jesus

Posted by maian

LOL

ROGER SMITH SUX AT BANNERZ LOL

LETS MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT NOW

Posted by Roger Smith

Are ppl still talking about this? Old as the internets.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;570565]It's scary how accurate that is.
It's above accurate, son..

[quote=maian;570767]LOL

ROGER SMITH SUX AT BANNERZ LOL

LETS MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT NOW
****, I'll make a new thread about it every two days a week, if I feel like it. :cool:

[quote=Roger Smith;570768]Are ppl still talking about this? Old as the internets.
Old news is NEVER old news, RS.. Haven't you learned anything from the death of Anna Nichole Smith? ;)

Posted by Roger Smith

.......The death of who?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Exactly, allow me to rephrase that" "The death of another set of fake tits.."

Posted by Roger Smith

Oh that chick, yeah sad.

Posted by Klarth

Roger :)

Maybe if you actually come to terms with the fact that you're not that good at what you do...

You might improve :)

Remove your head from your arse :)

Posted by Roger Smith

I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU'D POST HERE KLARTH.

I'm not into improving anymore, I only make banners for myself so I'm happy with what I make.

And if you come to terms with the fact that your an evil little british troll.

You might actually start posting well again.

Remove the head of that dick from your mouth.

Posted by Klarth

You're making yourself look stupid :)

Really, really stupid :) Seriously :)

Posted by Roger Smith

Wait......your a photographer now.

Disregard that last part ya.

Posted by Klarth

What :)

Posted by Roger Smith

lol idk

Posted by Klarth

You are thoroughly unintelligent and a victim of your own immaturity :)

Posted by Roger Smith

You are a troll who still can't get over the fact that you got thrown out of DA and spends time doing nothing more then criticizing others.

A truly lost soul, and you have my pity.

Posted by Omni

You're a bad graphics artist who can't get over the fact that you got kicked out of DA because you kept *****ing about being de-rep'd by Hyper and the sucking at Photoshop thing and the fact that people posted your AIM convos about the whole ordeal. Oh, and you de-rep'd Klarth and got mad that we all rep'd him to counter your idiocy. Plus, you can spell the word "you're" for some reason.

Posted by Roger Smith

Dude, that de-rep by hyper was like the best de-rep ever. Also lol @ you reminding me I got booted by DA.

Posted by Omni

You hated that de-rep before it became your slogan. You kept *****ing like a little *****. You're bad at making graphics. Klarth is good at making graphics. You don't like him. He doesn't like you. End of story, stop perpetuating this.

Posted by Roger Smith

Ok, but I don't keep making threads about me;)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;571334]Plus, you can spell the word "you're" for some reason.
Oh yeah?! Well you can't spell the word "can't" for some reason.

In other news, I just picked up the '300' graphic novel today. Plans are, I may or may not scan/post page-by page images for you (the members) to read along with me. :cool:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Roger Smith: Ok, but I don't keep making threads about me;)

Posted by Klarth

Roger. You're nineteen. Go out and act your age.

Seriously now.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah Roger, act your age. Pay car insurance..