dear wii impulse buyers:

Posted by Poco

don't you feel bad that you bought a system with 2 good games, an assload of shovelware, and gimmicky controls shoe-horned in?

Posted by inequity

I do, especially since I bought it for double the price on ebay :(

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Poco: don't you feel bad that you bought a system with 2 good games

That's two more than the PS3 has. :cookie:

Posted by Tyler Durden

**** off Zeta, that's even ONE more than the PS3 has.. :cool:

Posted by Poco

it's a stretch calling twilight princess a "good" game.

Posted by Poco

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=570423#post570423

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Poco: it's a stretch calling twilight princess a "good" game.

Good game.
Horrible Zelda game.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Horrible Zelda game.

Don't be stupid.

Posted by Zeta

No.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Don't sound stupid..

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Don't be stupid.

you're buying a ps3 for folding at home

Posted by Tyler Durden

I'll never buy another Sony product, unless it's a quality television set worth my investment and time. Unlike the Slainstation. Now, if the PS3 came with a built-in recliner, a custom built-in minifrig, and a HD flatscreen.. still woudln't consider buying it. The Wii offers me chance to peel my lazy *** from off the couch.

Posted by Dexter

I don't feel bad at all. More games are going to be on their way. I like to be on top of these things, prepared. Also, I've been going through plenty of the games that have been coming out. Wario, Wii Sports, Trauma Center, Cooking Mama, etc.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: I don't feel bad at all. More games are going to be on their way. I like to be on top of these things, prepared.

yeah, can't wait for more shovelware.

[quote]Also, I've been going through plenty of the games that have been coming out. Wario, Wii Sports, Trauma Center, Cooking Mama, etc.

yeah, but your a 25 year old virgin, so games like "look at our gimmick: sports edition" and "cooking mama: more gimmicks" and "trauma center:look we have bad controls" appeal to you.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Down The Sun: I'll never buy another Sony product, unless it's a quality television set worth my investment and time. Unlike the Slainstation. Now, if the PS3 came with a built-in recliner, a custom built-in minifrig, and a HD flatscreen.. still woudln't consider buying it. The Wii offers me chance to peel my lazy *** from off the couch.

but you can feel like a pretend hero and give sony 15 bux a month to play folding at home.

Posted by junior senior

lol, folding

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Zeta: That's two more than the PS3 has. :cookie:

Ahem... Warhawk, Army Of 2, Frontlines Fuel Of War, Kane and Lynch Dead Men, Resistance, Call Of Duty 4, the inevitable *** of War 3, Resistance 2, GTA 4, Grand Turismo 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4, MLB 08 ( The only GOOD baseball game out there ), Socom Confrontation, Socom 4, Metal Gear Solid Online, The list goes on

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Poco: but you can feel like a pretend hero and give sony 15 bux a month to play folding at home.

You don't have to pay for FAH or to go online, whered you hear that you troll

Posted by Poco

24 hrs a day of electricity in most places is 15 bux/month

Posted by TimeSkipz

Who uses Folding At Home for 24 hours anyway, I use it while I'm sleeping so 6 hours

Posted by Roger Smith

lol timefag is back

Posted by TimeSkipz

Lol your fails are on wiki

Posted by junior senior

lol you're a joke

Posted by TimeSkipz

lol your a spaztastic troll (yeah I just created a word, shows how smart I am)

Posted by Roger Smith

lol did you get cuter in your absence?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Oh gawd you admitted your gay since I was gone, straight is a dying breed :(. Thats 6 straight members, and uh 33 or so gay members

Posted by junior senior

you turned gay? :(

Posted by TimeSkipz

No, I'm one of the 6 minority members, taken from my homeland and forced into slavery in this hellhole

Posted by junior senior

stop posting pls :(

Posted by Trigger

Not at all - I was smart and borrowed my friends Wii. All the win of playing the only two good games it has, none of the wishing I could kill myself for spending that much money.

Posted by junior senior

we're talking wii, not xbox

Posted by Trigger

But X-Box is hueg!

Posted by junior senior

in price too

Posted by Poco

Quoting Trigger: Not at all - I was smart and borrowed my friends Wii. All the win of playing the only two good games it has, none of the wishing I could kill myself for spending that much money.

ah yes the magical land of australia where everything is $103948559 dollars

i saw australias top ten game sonce, and it was all puzzle **** like dogz

Posted by junior senior

lol poco
i like horsez

Posted by TimeSkipz

Hex Bawks Tree Licks Me!!!! Witch!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=TimeSkipz;829209]Ahem... Warhawk, Army Of 2, Frontlines Fuel Of War, Kane and Lynch Dead Men, Resistance, Call Of Duty 4, the inevitable *** of War 3, Resistance 2, GTA 4, Grand Turismo 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4, MLB 08 ( The only GOOD baseball game out there ), Socom Confrontation, Socom 4, Metal Gear Solid Online, The list goes on

To sum up Timefag:
1 major suckage.
2 debatable future-suckage.
3 honorable mention to some suckage.
4 will suck, did suck, now sucks..
5 sucked beyond sucking.
6 will begin to suck soon.
7 makes your mom suck.
8 sequel of suckage.
9 will be sucking by 2011.
10 don't care.
11 do a barrel roll!
12 don't really care to mention.
13 the rest of the list isn't worth caring..