Can someone recommend me a wii game?

Posted by Poco

Ok first, I want a game that isn't shovelware, or Super Paper Mario or Twilight Princess.

Second, it has to be good.

Third, no minigames.

Go.

Posted by Zeta

Virtual Console.

Posted by TendoAddict

Of Course I can

I would

Quoting Poco: Ok first, I want a game that isn't shovelware, or Super Paper Mario or Twilight Princess.

Well fine then,

get

[QUOTE]no minigames.

Well d[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mn.

Cryogenically freeze yourself till Brawl?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Zeta: Virtual Console.

Buy me a Wi-Fi adapter for my pc, and I will.

Posted by Zeta

k

Posted by Last Fog

This is a trick question!

Posted by Dexter

Trauma Center. Good challenge and use of the Wiimote.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: Trauma Center. Good challenge and use of the Wiimote.

that game is crap on the wii, but it is good on the DS. the only challenge is the ****tty gimmick controls.

next.

Posted by Zeta

Hey guys, remember when rumble was introduced and everyone said it was a gimmick and wouldn't last very long?

Yeah.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Zeta: Hey guys, remember when rumble was introduced and everyone said it was a gimmick and wouldn't last very long?

Yeah.

rumble is nothing like the wiimote. The entire system revolves around that gimmick.

Posted by Dexter

Trauma Center is easily superior on the Wii. The Wiimote owns the stylus. And the challenge doesn't come from the Wiimote as much as it does your cognitive organization skills and transitional proficiency.

Posted by Electrical Hazard

Excite Truck ?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: Trauma Center is easily superior on the Wii. The Wiimote owns the stylus. And the challenge doesn't come from the Wiimote as much as it does your cognitive organization skills and transitional proficiency.

you still don't explain why the controls were shoe-horned in, though. It felt like the game was made in 5 minutes. Besides, you thought the new monkey ball was good, your opinion is null and void.

Posted by Dexter

I had fun with the new Monkey Ball. I wouldn't suggest it unless you were really into the Monkey Ball games, and even then it isn't the best Monkey Ball game. You like the BK games.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: I had fun with the new Monkey Ball. I wouldn't suggest it unless you were really into the Monkey Ball games, and even then it isn't the best Monkey Ball game. You like the BK games.

they're fun for an hour or two, and worth the 4 bux they cost. Monkey ball, however, was bad, really really bad.

Posted by inequity

So, why did you buy a wii in the first place if all you're going to do is complain about it?

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Maybe he gets joy out of complaining and thusly the purchase, though not by the way it was intended, has indeed brought him the joy he desires:D

Posted by Drewboy64

Excite Truck

Posted by muffla

super mario galexy
supersmash brawl

Posted by Speedfreak

ITT people make stupid purchases and blame other people.

You should've thought about the game you were gonna buy before you bought the system. If you're gonna be put off a game simply because it controls differently, regardless of how functional those controls are, you clearly shouldn't have bought a Wii.

Posted by Panic!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is pretty awesome. So is MLB Power Pros if you like baseball.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

nope. no can do.

:D

Posted by muffla

I havent played it but i heard that RE umbrella chronicles is pretty good

Posted by Synth2012

Endless Ocean.

haha Just kidding.

Posted by ghenning3657

smash bros brawl or mario strikers charged

Posted by Panic!

muffla reminded me, Resident Evil 4. I have only played it on GameCube, but everyone says its even better on Wii.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

House of The Dead 2&3 Return

Posted by Ant

Is that game out yet?

Posted by muffla

I dont think so, as for RE4 on the wii, when i plaid RE4 on the gc I personaly didnt like it, i got to the castle where Ashley gets taken and you have to dodge the frieballs, and returned it. when the wii came out i gave the game another chance and loved it. The only reason i dont have it now is because game stop had a sale, Trade in 2 wii games and get brawl for 9.99

Posted by Poco

Quoting Speedfreak: ITT people make stupid purchases and blame other people.

You should've thought about the game you were gonna buy before you bought the system. If you're gonna be put off a game simply because it controls differently, regardless of how functional those controls are, you clearly shouldn't have bought a Wii.

Original Post Date: 04-22-2007, 10:14 AM

Your Post: 03-20-2008, 08:27 AM

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6540/emotdownsbravokt3.gif[/IMG][/URL]
can you read at all

I never bought a wii lol. pc gaming supremacy i can get high and play ps2 game soin my pc lol still waiting for a good wii emulator

Posted by Speedfreak

WOOPS SORRY SHOULD'VE READ THE DATES ON EVERY POST BEFORE MINE LIKE A GOOD CITIZEN.

Fuck off.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

[quote=Ant;829859]Is that game out yet?
yeah, saw it at Gamestop and Walmart for sale

Posted by David M. Awesome

Get Red Steel for the lulz.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting David M. Awesome: Get Red Steel for the lulz.

THE BOX LOL

I bought that game at your request and I haven't even played it myself yet.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[quote=Linko_16;830964][COLOR=indigo]THE BOX LOL

I bought that game at your request and I haven't even played it myself yet.
[/COLOR]

Sorry Scott; no new move to LAERN for now.

But I might just have a new gun for you. Wanna try it?

Posted by Sinister Obsession

check out Resident Evil 4 that game is rediculous on the Wii.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

I'm surprised noone has said Metroid Prime 3 Corruption yet. but anyways here are some suggestions:

Red Steel
Super Mario Galaxy
both Trauma centers
Super Paper Mario
Mario and Sonic at olympic games
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Soul Caliber Legends
Manhunt 2

oooh you should also get Guitar Hero 3 for the wii (if you actually get the wii) so someone can actually play with me