Uploads by/for me

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

k, I know there's more than a few things I'm supposed to upload but I can't remember them all and I'm too lazy to look for what they are. So just post them here and I'll tick them off my list. If mentioned by the end of today, chances are I'll do them by the end of the day.

Posted by Omni

Stuff by 65daysofstatic and Mono. Other than that, I can't remember anything. Also, do you have the stuff I mentioned in recent downloads or not, cuz I can upload that for you if you want, and I also have a lot of really rare Queen B-sides like "Soul Brother" and "I Go Crazy" that you most likely don't have.

Don't think I do... so yeah, upload if you want. Anyways, I'll do the 65dos stuff right now.

Posted by Omni

Thanks. I'll upload that stuff when I get home. I was looking for a few of those songs for a while.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

How about some doom? As in, nice, non-screaming/death grunt doom.

Sure, I'll upload some Candlemass and other bands.

Posted by Omni

65dos stuff was awesome. I hope you liked the stuff I uploaded, Vampiro.

Posted by Slade

Some Taake would be much appreciated. Any album is good, since I only have "Hordaland Doedskvad Part III."

Oh yeah, that was the other thing. I remember now. I'll probably upload the three albums between tomorrow and the following day then.

Posted by Xenos

I am interested in the Red Sparrows.

Posted by Omni

Okay, so on Saturday I'll upload these things:

Yat-Kha - Tundra's Ghosts
Yat-Kha - Aldyn Dashka
Mika - Acoustic Songs & Unreleased Studio Outtakes