DOES ANYONE ****ING PLAY VIVA PINATA

Posted by Fate

Screw that little gay ~ thing above the n.

I'm looking to trade animals.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I do. I'm not really far into it though since I'm usually playing Rainbow Six or, at the time, Oblivion and various other games. It's the type of game where it seems like you need to dedicate a lot of time in one sitting, and I just don't feel like doing that for this game.

But yeah, you probably already have all the pinatas I do. Though I was going to send you an evil pinata just for the hell of it.

Posted by Fate

Actually, I would like to own a sour pinata just so I could actually own it. Then I would sell it.

I think I have one or two lying around that I didn't bother to get rid of.

Posted by Fate

I could send you whatever since I breed my animals every second they are available.

I think I only have... seven or eight different species, so whatever. I'd just need to get back into the game to think of what I need. Though I can send you a pinata without having to trade, right?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I played the demo and I'm scared to buy it because I think I'd probably love it and play nothing else. I can see how it would get really complex quite quickly, though.

It actually never gets too complex. The only complexity comes from the mating and attracting other pinata parts. But even then, the journal gives you a pretty good idea of what to do.

No, I mean like scaling up from the regular few creatures to the level where you're pulling up weeds, chasing sours, planting ****, treating illness, preventing fights, etc.

Yeah, that's not that difficult. It's like an RTS, just more streamlined. Plus, you get involved enough so it's all second-nature.

Yeah, but what I mean is that you're never short of things to do, and that's the kind of gameplay I love - and hence would sink my whole life into. And I don't want to.

Right, but all I'm saying is that, thankfully, it never gets overly complex.

Posted by Fate

Once you get settled, you don't pull up weeds or chase sours. The higher-up animals don't fight much (unless you have different species of the same kind of animal, like the four different horses for example) and they get pretty easy to manage. You don't even have to plant things unless you're trying to attract a certain animal. You pretty much do whatever after, like, the 30th hour.