Life Update

Posted by The Judge

In this thread, brought to you by The Judge, you give a fully detailed update about your life. All pertinent information, funfacts, and trivial bullcrap no one cares about. Have a blast. I'll post some categories in bold. You don't have to stay exactly in this format, mind you. Still, don't be skimpy on the details. And now, on with mine.

Bleck.

Really, that's what I really have to say about this whole shibang. Just, bleck.

School: Grades: Meager. I care just about as much in my schoolwork as I ever have, which is minimal at most. I've got 2 big, and I mean big, finals to do (politics and scriptwriting), but I just keep putting them off. I keep skipping my other classes, and don't expect to rake in a higher grade than a C for any of my classes.

Work: Limbo state right now. My dept. manager is a total ******* sometimes, and other times rather jovial, but almost all of the time constantly in my business (which annoys the **** out of me), and I'm never quite sure when my work is satisfactory or not, but my actual manager is cool. I got offered a really good job but was never called back on an interview. It's 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, $15 an hour. Hello money, goodbye social life. Is it truly so good to be banking it so hard when you've no free time to spend it?

Home: I'm just as much of a worthless vagabond as I always was, and each day that just gets worse as I get a day older each time. I don't get into arguments much with my folks, but I feel as though they're constantly displeased with me, which doesn't surprise me. Yesterday I killed a cockroach. Bad omen. I expect things to erupt soon like they do every so often and then die down for a while, a trend that I hate but have grown used to. -_-

Friends: Still the predominant part in my miserable existence. I tend to spend my Saturday nights out to all hours with them, doing asinine things (video games, D&D, restaurants, movies, etc). I got to see Stephen more which is good cause I haven't seen him in a while, and me and Joe are still chummy, and same with Ant.

Love Life: Overpopulated with relationships destined to go nowhere, as always. The girl from San Diego is a foremost thought on my mind, but I see location destroying something before it starts (I'm a patient person, but I don't expect anyone else to be). I met this Gothic girl the other day, sorta chubby but still halfway decent looking, that I could probably nail if I REALLY wanted to, but meh. As for the others, I haven't spoken to them in a while. For those of you who don't know who I speak of, too bad. :D

Miscellaneous: The webcomics are good, and the internet isn't really that dull, though my connection is horrible! Ah well. I got some video games today (Red Faction II and Rune: Viking Warlord), which are both highly entertaining for vastly different reasons. I'll probably get Pokemon Pearl soon and enjoy myself on that. I'm patiently waiting for volume 5 of Priest to arrive in the mail, and am contending myself with the Gentleman's Guide to Savvy and The Best of H.P. Lovecraft.

Bleck.

Posted by Trigger

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You have a life?

And it's updated?

Posted by The Judge

Figured this thread would either get tons of responses or almost none.

Guess it was the latter.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Nail the chubby gothic chick..
Then nail your dept. manager, me thinks he likes dick anyways.

But anywho, just remember son; fat chicks are alot like mopeds. Fun to ride until your friends catch you on one. And you're probably drunk, hence the reason you're on it in the first place!

Posted by Poco

Quoting The Judge: In this thread, brought to you by The Judge, you give a fully detailed update about your life. All pertinent information, funfacts, and trivial bullcrap no one cares about. Have a blast. I'll post some categories in bold. You don't have to stay exactly in this format, mind you. Still, don't be skimpy on the details. And now, on with mine.

Bleck.

Really, that's what I really have to say about this whole shibang. Just, bleck.

School: Grades: Meager. I care just about as much in my schoolwork as I ever have, which is minimal at most. I've got 2 big, and I mean big, finals to do (politics and scriptwriting), but I just keep putting them off. I keep skipping my other classes, and don't expect to rake in a higher grade than a C for any of my classes.

Work: Limbo state right now. My dept. manager is a total ******* sometimes, and other times rather jovial, but almost all of the time constantly in my business (which annoys the **** out of me), and I'm never quite sure when my work is satisfactory or not, but my actual manager is cool. I got offered a really good job but was never called back on an interview. It's 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, $15 an hour. Hello money, goodbye social life. Is it truly so good to be banking it so hard when you've no free time to spend it?

Home: I'm just as much of a worthless vagabond as I always was, and each day that just gets worse as I get a day older each time. I don't get into arguments much with my folks, but I feel as though they're constantly displeased with me, which doesn't surprise me. Yesterday I killed a cockroach. Bad omen. I expect things to erupt soon like they do every so often and then die down for a while, a trend that I hate but have grown used to. -_-

Friends: Still the predominant part in my miserable existence. I tend to spend my Saturday nights out to all hours with them, doing asinine things (video games, D&D, restaurants, movies, etc). I got to see Stephen more which is good cause I haven't seen him in a while, and me and Joe are still chummy, and same with Ant.

Love Life: Overpopulated with relationships destined to go nowhere, as always. The girl from San Diego is a foremost thought on my mind, but I see location destroying something before it starts (I'm a patient person, but I don't expect anyone else to be). I met this Gothic girl the other day, sorta chubby but still halfway decent looking, that I could probably nail if I REALLY wanted to, but meh. As for the others, I haven't spoken to them in a while. For those of you who don't know who I speak of, too bad. :D

Miscellaneous: The webcomics are good, and the internet isn't really that dull, though my connection is horrible! Ah well. I got some video games today (Red Faction II and Rune: Viking Warlord), which are both highly entertaining for vastly different reasons. I'll probably get Pokemon Pearl soon and enjoy myself on that. I'm patiently waiting for volume 5 of Priest to arrive in the mail, and am contending myself with the Gentleman's Guide to Savvy and The Best of H.P. Lovecraft.

Bleck.

i was hoping to find maybe you got laid or something, but then i remembered you liked nippon ichi.

haha, just kidding.

Posted by Klarth

School: Dropped out. Living in South America for six months.

Work: hah what

Home: n/a

Friends: All on the other side of the planet

Love life: Yeah that one hurts.

Miscellaneous: I'm really ****ing ill

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm tired of taking idiotic classes that I dont care about, and have pretty much stopped going. This will be the second year of college that ive sort of just ignored. My job sucks moneywise, and is going to get worse (working retail during the summer blows). I've only a few friends in real life anymore, thanks to having to work and be in school full time, though my circle of friends will grow over the summer. That might sound like good news, but its sort of mixed, since the people i'll be hanging out with are all local members of my world of warcraft guild.

Essentially my plan is to just screw off as much as possible over the summer, and then in the fall/late summer, i'll be joining (most likely) the army. Go me. :/

Posted by Omni

School: I attended public school until 7th grade. I received my GED at 16. I will hopefully attend college next year. I'd like to do something related to writing, such as journalism. I'm unsure exactly what I want to do as far as my education goes.

Work: I am employed full-time. I get paid. I work very hard at my job and my managers and co-workers respect me. Right now, I am annoyed by my schedule and a lack of overtime availability, plus an overabundance of new employees who know little or nothing about their jobs. It's also been hot and I work outside.

Home: I live with my family. I pay rent, which is why I'm not embarassed to admit it. I spend most of my time in my room and exciting things seldom happen to me at home. I rarely watch TV or play video games. I prefer to listen to music and use my computer when I'm here. I also do chores and I am capable of cooking my own meals and doing my own laundry.

Friends: Most are my friends are around my age or older than me. The majority of them I know from work. We hang out after work sometimes, but I rarely decide to go places with them. I prefer to do things on my own. I also consider a few of the people I talk to online my friends, depending on how often I talk to them and how well I get to know them.

Love Life: I know many girls who I could probably enter a relationship with, but a lot of them are down here on programs from schools and things, so there's no guarantee it wouldn't turn into a long-distance thing and eventually not work out. On the other hand, I'm pretty much taken and involved in one of those already. The girl I'm seeing will be back down here this summer. After that, we'll see.

Miscellaneous: I rarely watch TV, unless it's the news, but lately the things I see on the news aren't anything I care to hear about. I've been getting a lot of new and good music lately and using Soulseek to find all kinds of things I enjoy. Some awesome people at VGC have also helped me get some great stuff.

Posted by Tyler Durden

School: Uh, crawling along at that Electronics Tech degree. Still sucks a load, and bores the hell out of me either way I look at it. Positive side, once I finish ; paycheck will be fatter. And teh negative; math is boring as ****.

Work: Work always sucks. Was working three jobs. One being 'net based, the other two I had to enter to real world to partake in.

Home: Home is a drag, I drink almost all the time. Get in arguments with my roommates, 'cause I really hate coexisting with other people.

Friends: Eh, friends are okay. Personally, I always feel like I'm alone. We hang out, we drink, we play ****ty video games, and go bowling or shoot some pool.. while drinking.

Love Life: I don't really consider my time, enough to have a love life. Nor do I really care to get involved with someone right now.

Miscellaneous: I got baked lastnight.. and drunk. Chilled for a while, at a friends' house. Watching recaps on some of the previous year's past-best of UFC and Pride, on Tivo.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

My sister got arrested today. Been trying to figure out what jail. Found her. Paying bail in about an hour.

Everything else is just fine. Kittens are bigger. Playing Oblivion and Saints Row. I can afford to go out and do **** every night. I've got one cigarette left. Tired to death of The Jackson Five (neighbors love 'em).

Eh, not too detailed, but it works.

Oh, and did I mention that I don't ever have to pay rent again?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sapphire Rose;570605]Oh, and did I mention that I don't ever have to pay rent again?

No, did I mention that a close friend of mine wants me to join a band with him. And I turned him down-cold.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Klarth: School: Dropped out. Living in South America for six months.

Work: hah what

Home: n/a

Friends: All on the other side of the planet

Love life: Yeah that one hurts.

Miscellaneous: I'm really ****ing ill

where in south america

Posted by Shade

School: Big history presentation on Wednesday, not looking forward to it. Otherwise it's just the usual.

Work: "COME BACK WHEN YOU'RE 16"

Home: I think both my parents are menopausal.

Friends: They koo.

Love Life: Ouch.

Miscellaneous: I'm sure if I can spell miscelaneous

Posted by mis0

sk00l: Isn't very much fun. The last two weeks have been Hell, and it's all stuff I really don't want to go into much. Basically, every morning I hear the alarm clock I cringe as I know another day of unpleasant bull**** awaits me the moment I walk out the door. Tomorrow is no exception to this rule, as i will get the pleasure of having more stupid BS dumped on my workload.

empl0yment: Having none of it. It's absolutely fantastic until, you know, I NEED MONEY.

h0em: Actually not bad right now. Go figure.

human people that I like: Few and far between. Sadly, I'll be seeing even less of my friends over the next few weeks. :(

"I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN": it's been a long time since anything has happened in this department and there are no signs of activity either. I can't imagine that my fairly abrasive additude helps much.

z0mg other things ^____________^: The few fun things in my life are my rediscovery of my NGPC (yay for games!) and probably the fun stuff I'm doing this week with friends. Next week is probably going to suck from what I can tell.

Tomorrow's Forecast: While early morning bedhead implies a day of apathy, stress will build up throughout the day. Psychotic outbursts are possible in the late afternoon and evening. Chance of outburst: 40%. Expect overall moodyness though the evening into Tuesday.

Posted by G-Sides

School: i suck

Work: work what?

Home: betta betta, used to SUCKKK

Friends: i <3 them

Love Life: bahahahahahaahahhaahahahaha

Miscellaneous: ;|

Posted by Raptor

School: Graduated from that **** last May.
Work: Working on it.
Home: In San Diego now.
Friends: I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU~
Love life: Yes I do.
Miscellaneous: I haven't even felt like updating my own journals lately. It's pretty hard to envision myself chattering here about how my life is going anytime soon, but maybe I'll enter that mindset again gradually.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

School: Stopped going a couple years back, but I'll probably get some kind of certification for my current job within in the upcoming months.

Work: getting paid well, customers know who I am and ask for me for specific jobs. The work itself is pretty enjoyable, and working with only two other people who I know well is nice.

Home: Probably be here until I'm 23 or 25. By then I'll have more than enough money to buy a decent house and still have enough left over to start a life with little to no problem.

Friends: Not nearly as many as I used to have, simply because they've all gone off to different parts of the world for school. The ones that remain or I've made since are pretty close and I usually hang out with a couple at least every other day, though it gets difficult since we all have different work schedules and other activities.

Love life: Coming up on one year this may. Going strong.

Misc: whatevs

Posted by Dexter

School: Fun and easy. Only two classes this term and it's the last term before I get my Associate of Arts degree. I already got my graduation application turned in. School doesn't seem to take up much of my time either.

Work: Good pay, more than enough to support me and my friends. I almost have complete time control. I know how to organize my projects. This doesn't seem to take up much time either. I'm basically selling a house that will give me enough money to survive for the next two years.

Home: Action packed. It's like a sitcom, full of divergent, fun characters. Something's virtually always going on and I seem to have fun with it no matter what it is, be it drama or something perky. Being king of the castle works too.

Friends: Very abundant. Terrific, helpful friends, who I enjoy spending time with and introducing to new activities.

Love life: Fantastic. Just having fun with romantic relationships, really. I'm not in love or looking to get married, but the girls I've been seeing lately have been gorgeous and interesting.

Misc: Been skateboarding plenty and am taking breakdance lessons. Marvelous.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Collaborating on a book with a longtime friend/enemy/friend, whom was awarded two recent scholarships upon his writing talents. So, he plans to make a book of it. It, being that which garnered him the awards, I guess? :( Most likely I'll be handling the artistic aspects, such as cover design, character design, etc.. :)

And yes, to refresh your collective memory. I can draw, something else outside of ****ty banner tweakin'.
[IMG]http://a719.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01472/81/78/1472998718_l.png[/IMG]
Edit: This picture has been edited. Just in case, for future question gets. Dumbass.

Posted by KoH

School: School's out for me.

Work: ****ing *****. Bosses above me are morons but employees below me are smart and fun. Job can be boring... hence, why I'm here.

Home: I need my own ****ing apartment.

Friends: Meh. Not worthy of more than a sentence.

Love Life: ****ING GIRLS.

Miscellaneous: Hm... I want a cat.

Posted by Yonaka

School: Since my Social Studies teacher is such a dick I have a D- in his class. I'm doing better in Geometry this quarter, for the time being. Biology sucks as usual. Grade wise anyway. I used to be on the honor roll, but since I stopped caring I'm not anymore.
Work: I don't have a job. Yet...
Home: It's alright I suppose. The weather is warmer, so my room is the hottest in the house. I perfer it to the coldest room in the house. I'm really glad of that.
Friends: Jessica keeps throwing drama grenades that's tearing my group apart. So I mostly follow Bumpus around and found that I fit in with the stoners quite well. Which is odd. Theresa is still obsessive of MCR, Amanda is the same, and Bumpus is depressed too. But mostly it's all a mess.
Love Life: So, Bumpus and I went out for nearly three weeks, but then he broke up with me, and so I'm really upset by it. I'm over Donny, thank ***. That would never get me anywhere. Apparently I won't get far with Bumpus either, though my chances are good. Or at least better than they were with Donny. But all in all it sucks as usual.
Miscellaneous: Life sucks in general what with all the drama and things, and then the stuff with Mikey (Bumpus). Things were going well for a time, better than well, great. And now they're just not. I'm still obsessed with Davey Havok and the movie Donnie Darko. I got my vampire story that I'm writing back, which made me somewhat happier. And I shall close with;
I need apple pie.

Posted by Omni

Haha, is "Ally" still gonna kill me or what?

Posted by Yonaka

I don't know. She got kicked out of school for ten days for attacking my friend Jessica. I think she forgot about you actually.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Blaise: I don't know. She got kicked out of school for ten days for attacking my friend Jessica. I think she forgot about you actually.

Because she really could've killed him through a modem.

Posted by Omni

Guys, if I stop coming to VGC all of a sudden, you all know what happened, okay?

Posted by Xenos

[COLOR=Lightgrey][FONT=Georgia]School: Its really tough, but I don't mind. I realized I signed up for this program, so I have every intention of completing it with honors. My father's health has taken a turn for the worse, I realize I have to do well since school, really, is my only responsbility, and I will have to eventually support my family - so regardless of the hardships, I'll make it through alive and standing.

Work: I work as a house maid right now - its an under-the-table job, but I get a good sum for it. Its somewhat gross at times, but I'll keep the horror stories to myself. I don't really mind it at all, despite of wat I said perviously. The people I work for are very kindhearted and considerate - they aren't your typical snobs. Yeah, its a very tiring and dirty job, but I'll live.

Home: Its been rather messy with a lot of drama. Again, difficult times for me, but I find a nice escape from my school and internetz.

Friends: Regardless of what some people may thing, I've become much more outgoing and social. I suppose I've become less of a recluse and more of a warm and happy person, though I admint at times I am still bitter and I tend to view a lot of my friends from a pessimistic way, but regardless of all the quirks and qualms I have, I've become much more close to the lot of them.

Miscellaneous: I'll be glad when its all over.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Misoxeny: Because she really could've killed him through a modem.

She's so crazy I wouldn't be suprised if she found out a way to do just that.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

School: I can't complain. I'm get decent grades and all that jazz.

Work: Annoying. I have to deal with stupid customers all day.

Home: It's alright. My parents are nags though. =/

Friends: They're great. Nothing else really needs to be said =]

Love Life: Going great. <3

Miscellaneous: asdfasdf

Posted by Arcadios

School: Only failing two classes which I may have to go to Summer School for.

Work: None really except my father's work which I help along with and there aren't any problems.

Home: Things are going okay. My father recently left to go on a trip down south to Guatemala so we're just waiting for him to come back.

Friends: Nothing special. Same as always.

Love Life: Confusing really. I always think I have a lead but then it turns out to be a dead end. **** from the past comes back to bite me while I try to go onto other things.

Miscellaneous: Wish more events occur that are out of the ordinary.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Blaise: She's so crazy I wouldn't be suprised if she found out a way to do just that.

omfg she cud wier a honda generator to her modem and then have it call the judge and then she cud start the generator and then it wud toally fukkin electrickute him in his ear and brains. he wud die

Posted by Omni

Why would she kill The Judge? She kept saying she was gonna kill me, not him.

Posted by netman

School: i haven't gone to school in years. I kinda miss it.

Work: Still working in customer support for cingular wireless, which is probably the easiest job i can imagine and pays quite well. So it's alright. I should go more.

Home: Living with roommate and cat and currently roommates boyfriend. Full house! Its alright. I smoke more weed than I should, but I just.. enjoy living life now I guess.

Friends: core group I've had for a while. Its all good.

Miscellaneous: I'd like a better car.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Misoxeny: omfg she cud wier a honda generator to her modem and then have it call the judge and then she cud start the generator and then it wud toally fukkin electrickute him in his ear and brains. he wud die

Something like that yeah. :D

Posted by Slade

School: Not really worried about it, but the fact that I put hardly any work into school most of the time shows in my grades. I'm just doing what I need to do so I can get into the digital audio production program at a community college nearby starting my senior year(next year). The fact that I've already got these college classes done while in high school is sweet, as is the fact that I don't have to waste much time at all rotting in an HS classroom. Not sure if I'll go to a 4-year university or not. Depends on whether or not a good job opportunity shows up or not. I need to eventually get around to practicing my instruments a lot to make the next couple years easier and more productive.

Work: I need a job -any job- just so I can put it down on my resume when I apply for work this summer in California.

Home: It's getting better. This summer I'll be living with my brother in Dublin, California. After that, I'll move back up here, but I'm not sure where I'll stay right now. I want an apartment, but my parents are afraid I won't be able to handle all the new responsibilities. I say it sounds like an adventure. I am positive it would be more fun than sitting around at home waiting for my parents to go to bed. The house is just more enjoyable when they're not around.

Friends: In the past month a large portion of my friends have become a new kind of annoying in the religion department. And the differences between my best friend and I are becoming more apparent. Basically, as myself and the people around me are becoming more defined, we are becoming less compatible. There are still a few people around who are genuinely fun to spend time with, and I have friends in other places who I can and will visit at times. Overall I'd say things are okay.

Love life: Eh... self esteem is pretty low due to just not being happy with how I look. That is changing, though, however slowly. I actually know when I'll be back up feeling as good as I did before, and can say that it will be sometime in July. I'm just waiting it out until around then, and I have almost no will to get involved with a girl right now.

Miscellaneous: It really sucks that if I don't sleep enough at night, I get a painful headache and am pretty much out of commission for the whole afternoon. But after tomorrow's tests I'll be going to a friend's house to read comic books, trade pokemon, get drunk, and play xbawks. Apparently there will be a few lady-friends up, too. Supposedly they were invited so that my friend wouldn't lose as badly at Halo as usual.

Life has been more enjoyable since I started allowing myself to indulge in my own simple desires.

Posted by NES Queen

Finally going on vacation, wahoo! After much *****ing and moaning and complaining, my "friend" finally agreed to come with me on vacation next month (May 31 - June 4). He wanted to head to Jamaica, but it's kinda hard to find a place that isn't a shlthole and safe, but not exuberantly expensive.

So we settled on Cozumel, Mexico instead. We'll be staying [URL="http://www.palaceresorts.com/Resorts/CozumelPalace/Index.asp"]here[/URL], and if it turns out to be as incredible as the pictures look and the reviews have sounded, I'll be happier than flies on poop.

All you can eat with 24 hr room service
All you can drink (mini bar with bottled water, soda and beer in your room)
All you can drink hard liquor (liquor dispenser in each room, Cuervo on tap inches from my bed)
Double person jacuzzi in each room
Balcony off of each room overlooking the ocean
Hammock on the balcony
3 pools, one with a swim up bar
Steps leading from the resort right into the ocean for snorkeling (Cozumel has the 2nd biggest coral reef in the world)
Free tours of the island, national parks, snorkeling trips to caves/waterfalls/rainforests
Free ferry and entrance to any of the sister resorts over on the mainland of Mexico (Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen)

To say I'm excited would be an understatement.

Posted by Aesthetic

School: Planning on starting college this fall. Probably taking online courses. I know what I want to do now, all I have to do is get the degree I need and get the job.

Work: Going very well. With it being my last weeks at Kenyon's, I've been very carefree and easy-going (while still putting in as much effort as needed, maybe a bit more), and that's made it a lot more fun talking to the owners and supervisors when they come in. The regular customers are all sad that I'm leaving soon, and are trying to get me to stay. It's cute. Not working, but cute.

Home: HILARIOUS. Moving in with Coleman has been the most insane, albeit a good insane, time of my life. I've experienced much more than I ever would have, or at least a lot faster, haha. And I still haven't even done drugs, though *** knows the peer pressure was there every freakin' day! Silly potheads. Seriously though, I had to buy three air fresheners to keep the apartment smelling nice. Still, I'm gonna miss living there. Those endless nights of drinking wine, watching "300" before it came out, three hour walks in the rain, trying to go to bed at 2:30 AM and laying there for two more hours just because the adrenaline is still rushing. Good times.

Love Life: Haha, interesting. Many different opportunities, but I'd much rather wait until I move to start a relationship. I didn't want to really get involved and then be all, "lol sry. bai!" to them. Although, I did have one relationship. He introduced me to a very good wine. :cool: Haha, still, we only kissed, and I broke up with him before anything got too serious. I could tell it wouldn't last long, and again, the whole moving thing came into play.

Miscellaneous: Well, the biggest thing is probably that I'll be moving to Virginia in a couple weeks. Everyone keeps asking, "What's in Virginia?" Nothing, yet. I just need to try living somewhere else for awhile, starting over again. New job, new friends, new life. I'm pretty da
mn excited. Oh, and I got a tattoo. Tiny, but it's cute. My mom even likes it. That says a lot.

A lot more has happened, like my best friend had her baby and she's totally my little baby sister and is just the cutest ****ing thing EVER!, especiallywhenshelaughsitsjustfrikkinadorable but, other than that, I'll update more later.