Good ps3 games??

Posted by metalbassist66

I picked up a Ps3 today and got elder scrolls oblivion and resistance =) I love the ps3! Are their any other good games out right now?? I'm planning on picking up F.E.A.R on the 24th.

Posted by TheSorrow

Resistance and Motostorm are the only other good games i can think of cause the rest arent that great...im waiting for Lair to come out

Posted by muffla

nope there are no such thing as a good game on the ps3

just kidding resistance is all that i can think of and little big world will be good when it comes out

Posted by Poco

I saw this thread and lol'd thinking it was a joke but it wasn't.

so play brown storm and resistance fall of brown.

Posted by metalbassist66

Quoting Poco: I saw this thread and lol'd thinking it was a joke but it wasn't.

so play brown storm and resistance fall of brown.

Motor storm has really good graphics but doesnt have alot to offer. But resistance is alot of fun. At least alot of the ps3's don't break down like alot of the xbox's do

Posted by Colonel

Quoting metalbassist66: At least alot of the ps3's don't break down like alot of the xbox's do

False.

I've barely heard of a 360 breaking down since Microsoft flattened out the bugs. The only time i've ever heard of a 360 breaking is when someone mistreats it.

PS3 crumbles under the power of the 360 as of right now

Posted by Poco

Quoting Colonel: False.

I've barely heard of a 360 breaking down since Microsoft flattened out the bugs. The only time i've ever heard of a 360 breaking is when someone mistreats it.

You're kidding, right? 360's are built worse then PS2's.

Posted by metalbassist66

Quoting Poco: You're kidding, right? 360's are built worse then PS2's.

Yeahh 360s really do break down alott

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Poco: You're kidding, right? 360's are built worse then PS2's.

Apparently I am >_>

Posted by Widowmaker 909

ya lair is a cool game coming out.

Posted by Random

Quoting metalbassist66: Yeahh 360s really do break down alott

lmao... funny story.. I know 1 guy who had an Xbox break and it was the Hard Drive. I know over 40 people that own 360s including myself..

When the PS3s hit the shelves, every store (And you can ask KOH) we went to had had their PS3s break.. Over heating, Shutting down, power supply not even working.. It was a mess.. Not to mention I spoke with a customer who paid 1,200 dowwa on Ebay for it and it too broke..

PS3s are junk.. Id bet my life on their failure rating to be higher of that of the 360..

Oh and PS2s had a hugeeee failure rating.. FTW??

Oh.. and Resistence is decent.. NBA Live is good too.. And you can find a few games like Oblivion (Not sure if its out yet for the PS3) that were launched on the 360 a while ago to be decent.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

... that's kind of dumb because like all like 5 people that I know with a ps3 that got it in the first couple months of release have had no problems at all and I know 10 people who have had a problem with their 360 in the first couple months that they got them. I've never seen a ps3 overheat. they probably overheated at the stores b/c they are usually locked in a case which will not give them the ideal ventalation. let's not start this arguement.

Resistance and Motorstorm are the only exclusives that are good. I felt that Motorstorm wasn't really worth buying though. I got Spider-man 3: Collectors Edition for the PS3 and I think it is so freakin awesome! a lot of people didn't like it though and it is glitchy from time to time, but the glitches haven't ruined my fun, they just give me a good laugh to see someone stuck in the ceiling or appear randomly and then die instantly.

Posted by Random

Well we've seen two different slices of piem, you and I.

NBA Live '07 is good if you like sports titles.

Posted by veritas

Yea there are alot of glitches in that game. How far are u?

Posted by Anti-Muffla

I haven't had that much time to play it, but I got past the Lizard Pt. 2, and Mad Bomber Pt. 2 so far. I've spent about 3 hours just swinging through the city and fighting crimes though. It's fun.

Posted by veritas

It eventually gets hard. The Apocalypse part 3 is hard. And you have to do the gang missions before doing the story missions to beat it. cause its better to get good moves first.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

lol, theres no two sides to the 360 vs the Ps3 is there. u like one and hate the other. i dont see whats so bad about both. i mean sure the ps3 is a much bigger failure than the 360 but it has some good titles, like reistance, soon to have kingdom hearts 3, (DMC4 and RE5 but those are also for the 360, or will be for mulitiplatform) but yea, resistance, glad u bought that.

Posted by itsmorethenafrag

yeah alot of good games coming out like unreal tourny, rachet and clank etc alot is coming for the PS3 more then teh 360 i must say.

Posted by karateteen14

i don't have a ps3 and i don't plan on getting one at all but i KH3 will be one good game for it. For me of course i always have my dad's ps3 to play it on!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Random;571631]

When the PS3s hit the shelves, every store (And you can ask KOH) we went to had had their PS3s break.. Over heating, Shutting down, power supply not even working.. It was a mess.. Not to mention I spoke with a customer who paid 1,200 down on Ebay for it and it too broke..

Oh and PS2s had a hugeeee failure rating.. FTW??

Those launch PS3s were rushed on to the market so of course they were going to have something wrong with them, I've heard of stories where the launch 360s were overheating, some to the point of even melting the game.

The PS2 had several things wrong with them because they had lots of different models. I've had my PS2 since launch and nothing wrong with it yet except for the fact it no longer plays PS1 or DVDs (I heard it has something to do with the PS1 games changing the disk speed ruins your console).

Posted by SourToast

I

Posted by Red

a few people I know who have a PS3 have and love Call of Duty. I've actually seen them play it and even though I'm not a huge shooter fan, this game looks good. also if you're into shooters look into Unreal Tournament 3! the unreal series is sick. and Little Big planet will be out eventually too.