I'm back!

Posted by Sonagurl

Hi guys! >.> sorry I've been away for so long..I've been sooo busy with school and work and stuff. so ya..>> I missed you guys! xD

Posted by RandomizeR

who the hell....?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Did you only post four times and expect people to remember you?

Welcome back I guess.

Posted by Omni

Hello, welcome, enjoy, etc.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Weclome back to VGC. Hope you stick around this time!

Posted by Sterling

xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

Posted by Tyler Durden

When's the next time we can expect you to leave, Kolo?

Posted by The Judge

Uh, welcome back, stranger.

Posted by Dexter

Sonagurl! Missed you. Whatever happened to your job? I thought your dad made you quit because he doesn't believe his little princess should be working?

lol. Have you watched Hot Shots! yet? lol

Posted by Sonagurl

Quoting Dexter: Sonagurl! Missed you. Whatever happened to your job? I thought your dad made you quit because he doesn't believe his little princess should be working?

lol. Have you watched Hot Shots! yet? lol

lols. well I moved in with my mom xD >.> and I work with her. ^ ^ and I missed you guys too..>.> xP and nooo I havent...yet XD :-D

Posted by Ant

WB!!! ^________________________________________________^

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Sonagurl: lols. well I moved in with my mom xD >.> and I work with her. ^ ^ and I missed you guys too..>.> xP and nooo I havent...yet XD :-D

Good choice. Your mom is the hawtness. I'm still planning on taking you guys to Disney Land someday. Tell moms that sexy Dexy says hi!

Oh, and get her to join!

Posted by Sonagurl

Quoting Dexter: Good choice. Your mom is the hawtness. I'm still planning on taking you guys to Disney Land someday. Tell moms that sexy Dexy says hi!

Oh, and get her to join!

lols. She says hi! and that she dun wanna join xD ahahahahaha :p:

Posted by Raptor

This thread makes me want to shoot myself and take all its previous contributors with me.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Raptor wants sex! xD

Posted by Raptor

tee hee *LOL* X3 ^_^ xP *foozeleared* <__>;;;;;;;| -____-;;;; XD v.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~n_n shoutz out 2 kagumeshiroharuken chan <3<3<3 *hyper excited n stuff*~~

p.s. deviantart is sew kewl *