NEXT

Posted by Ilikefluff

anyone seen the previews? it looks good but the only problem is..nick cage.. if it didn't have him in it it would be alot better I think.

Posted by Dexter

Nicolas Cage is not a problem. He does good movies and his performances work well for me.

Posted by Arcadios

Nicholas Cage is a fantastic actor but there are certain roles that should be forbidden by law for him to play....like Johnny Blaze in Ghost Rider.

Posted by Dexter

I liked him in that. He got some chuckles out of me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Looks terrible. The CG is ****ing abysmal from what I could see in the trailers.

Posted by Bebop

Looks wank. Special effects are awulf. I bet Phillip is rolling over in his grave.

Posted by Klarth

PKD films go a little like this

good-bad-good-bad-good-bad-etc

blade runner hot, total recall not
barjo hot, screamers not
minority report hot, paycheck not
a scanner darkly hot, next not

regardless I actually enjoy the bad films a little anyway so I will see this :(

Posted by Bebop

You got A Scanner Darkly and Total Recall mixed up. Arnie dying on Mars > bad adaption of A Scanner Darkly.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: regardless I actually enjoy the bad films a little anyway so I will see this

They're fun if you watch them at home and someone else rents them. Not so much when I know I've spent 9 dollars to see it.

Posted by Bebop

In the right context you can enjoy any film. Some of my best movie watching experiences are when I'm with my friends watching a bad film.

Posted by Ilikefluff

does anyone no the story why he has to make 150 movies,,it had to do with sme comic book,,, nich looks like he got crud kicked out of to much, if you had a little more gitty up i would like him more .but he sounds and looks like he has smoke to much mary jane..i guess it's his personallity,,gone in 60 sec even tho it was the 2nd was the only one i liked.

Posted by Dexter

Boy, you've gone section 8.