Howdy There

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Hello everyone. I have been here, but I guess its been two years since I last visited this site :eek: I am really diggin' the whole simpsons family here on the emoticons though. haha.. I def. enjoy that show.

Cant wait for that movie to come out. :homer: :marge: :bart: :lisa: :maggie: [/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Omni

Consider changing your font and font color so it's easier to read, and changing the color of the words in your signature so they don't hurt my eyes. Other than that, welcome.

Posted by Slade

HOWDY THERE, PARTNER

So, I'm guessing you used to mostly post in the Pokemon board... Two years is quite the absence. What did you accomplish with your life?

Posted by Omni

SPOILERS: New Pok

Posted by Ant

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TILL DIAMOND AND PEARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Slade

It bothers me when people put the accents n stuff in words like pokeymans.

You could have put that effort toward bombing Africa, or whatever it is that's considered humanitarian nowadays.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

welcome back to VGC. Post etc. etc.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Consider changing your font and font color so it's easier to read, and changing the color of the words in your signature so they don't hurt my eyes. Other than that, welcome.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ahh, well, I dont feel that my font was all that bad.. but I will try this one out.

As for My signature, well, I dont think i am goign to change that one... I feel the black of Umbreon contrasts with the brightness of the color. Im not trying to sound like a jerk or anything... but I really enjoy that color.[/COLOR]

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Slade: HOWDY THERE, PARTNER

So, I'm guessing you used to mostly post in the Pokemon board... Two years is quite the absence. What did you accomplish with your life?

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Heh.. well.. you would think so... but actually, I recall posting in the NES, Super NES, N64, and Super Smash Bros. ones as well.

I didnt realize it was for two years, and everything either. Time really sure does go by fast these days...

I have accomplished a little bit in these two years. I graduated from high school, and I am almost done now with my first semester of college now, and my birthday is tomorrow.

I know I have matured a little bit in those two years, to say the very least.[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Slade;569699]It bothers me when people put the accents n stuff in words like pokeymans.

You could have put that effort toward bombing Africa, or whatever it is that's considered humanitarian nowadays.

Killing Jack Thompson and Joe Lieberman, perhaps?

[quote=TMNT Freak;569769][COLOR=DarkOrange]Ahh, well, I dont feel that my font was all that bad.. but I will try this one out.

As for My signature, well, I dont think i am goign to change that one... I feel the black of Umbreon contrasts with the brightness of the color. Im not trying to sound like a jerk or anything... but I really enjoy that color.[/COLOR]

Colors we find to be a "****ing" bother, here in the boards; dark greens, hot pink (err.. pink of any type), dark grays, obscene reds, etc. If it hurts our eyes, we WILL beat you to death with a 5 foot strand of coaxial cable.. ;)

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Down The Sun: Killing Jack Thompson and Joe Lieberman, perhaps?

Colors we find to be a "****ing" bother, here in the boards; dark greens, hot pink (err.. pink of any type), dark grays, obscene reds, etc. If it hurts our eyes, we WILL beat you to death with a 5 foot strand of coaxial cable.. ;)

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]This font seems to be working out though. Eh, I am one that uses a lot of color, so please, dont brutally beat me to death for liking a little color in my life. :cool: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Tyler Durden

That text color does work, but your previous signature was just horrible. Hot pink?

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Whats wrong with hot pink? I will go and change it though... to find something a little more suitable for others then.

I mean, I dont want to start off here on the wrong foot already, since I just got back and all.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hot pink, mixed with this mild gray background? Tends to be an eyesore, and it really burns out my retinas.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Down The Sun: Hot pink, mixed with this mild gray background? Tends to be an eyesore, and it really burns out my retinas.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hmm... well.. I guess my retinas must have calluses on them , for it looks alright to me. Eh, that blue isnt too bad... I guess it does make it a little easier to read, now that i unbolded it.

Why thank you for telling me the error of my ways, mon frere.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Omni

Okay, that color is much better. I gave you some rep points for fixing it.

Posted by Red

simpsons is dead to me now, after the 300th episode it got lame.

old episodes are ****ing incredible, but new ones suck. movie should be good though.

welcome back btw :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting TMNT Freak: [FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="pink"]Whats wrong with pink?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Have you ever been here on April Fools Day??!! :D:D:D:D:D

Guys + Pink = Not a match!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Red: simpsons is dead to me now, after the 300th episode it got lame.

old episodes are ****ing incredible, but new ones suck. movie should be good though.

welcome back btw :)

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Well... I dont have cable here at school, so I havent realy been able to see the newest Episodes that are coming out... but i did watch a few of them on YouTube, and I didnt think they were half bad.

I guess I am the kind of guy that just likes to give things a chance, just because they are a part of a series or are related to something else. (The perfect example are the RUby and Sapphire Pokemon.... I didnt want to for the life of me start training any of them when I first got it, because I didnt want to, then I grew accustomed to them.)

Oh yes, The Simpsons Movie. I watched like 4 seperate trailers for it on the net here, and man, I dont think it could get any better. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Quoting Jesse Smith: Have you ever been here on April Fools Day??!! :D:D:D:D:D

Guys + Pink = Not a match!!! :D:D:D:D

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]No, I dont recall an April Fool's Day... if I did, that was definitely way too long ago for my memory back to keep an account of.

I am still not seeing this whole "Pink is Bad" thing yet... because personally I enjoy pinks and Purples.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Omni

Oh, and apprently it's your birthday, so enjoy it or whatever.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Oh, and apprently it's your birthday, so enjoy it or whatever.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Yeah, it was my birthday yesterday, and I thank you for that.

I did enjoy it, I got a new bike, and I wrecked it the first minute that I got it, not realizing it wasnt my old bike, and I slammed the brakes, went over the handlebars, teh back tire comes and hits me in the back of the head, my bike is laying on top of me, and my leg is jammed between both of the tires and was like. "OH YEAH! THAT WAS AWESOME". and went on with my life.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by veritas

I saw a trailer for the 400th episode of the simpsons and it actually looks pretty good.

Posted by Dexter

Nice of you to come back to us. We used to be such good pals. :(

Posted by Iris

Haha, I definitely remember you. I see you still use the Peach icon.

Posted by Creedence

He was born on the 21st? dude, I was born on the 19th, and Hitler was born on the 20th. We must be the spawns of hitler... Or it could be like on little Nicky. Hitler is satan you know.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Quoting Dexter: Nice of you to come back to us. We used to be such good pals. :(

what makes it that we still cant be? I didnt think there was any unwritten code of anything that says we cannot.

Quoting Iris: Haha, I definitely remember you. I see you still use the Peach icon.

WEll, heck yeah. Why would you NOT want to use the Princess Peach Icon? She is amazing, hands down.

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: He was born on the 21st? dude, I was born on the 19th, and Hitler was born on the 20th. We must be the spawns of hitler... Or it could be like on little Nicky. Hitler is satan you know.

The cool thing is that a friend of mine has the same birthday as you, the 19th. Then, it was always Hilter's, then mine, and then on the 22nd was my friend Isaacs. That week was just the happening week for us.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Dexter

Quoting TMNT Freak: [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]what makes it that we still cant be? I didnt think there was any unwritten code of anything that says we cannot.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Remember that time a few years ago when I actually found you on some far away forum. At first I was like 'there's no way this is the same person' then it ended up being so and you came back for, like, two days, then left again for a few years, and here you're back again. What forum was that?

Posted by Tyler Durden

I sense.. REVENGE OF TEH EMO!

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Quoting Dexter: Remember that time a few years ago when I actually found you on some far away forum. At first I was like 'there's no way this is the same person' then it ended up being so and you came back for, like, two days, then left again for a few years, and here you're back again. What forum was that?

Wow... what forum was that? Hmm... could it possibly be something about gaming, perhaps? I do recall the whole email thing and I did so.... but, my memory was never the greatest thing to begin with. Apparently it is not important at all, because I am back now. I have this site bookmarked.

I have a nice routine going for when I seem to have alot of time to kill. First, I check Myspace (which really, I never have anything, but it never hurts to check.)... Then I hit up Facebook (I usually have like nothing there as well)... and then I come here. It seems to be working for me at the current moment in the space time continuum.

Quoting Down The Sun: I sense.. REVENGE OF TEH EMO!

Revenge of teh Emo?

That sounds like a title for a bad horror flick.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm a freakin' man, man. Just to clear that up.:rolleyes: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Dexter

haha. Trying to trick everyone with your gender again, huh?

Listen, boys, she's definitely a girl. I've talked and watched her on webcam before. teh hawtness. She's got style like Ashley Tisdale.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I dont recall ever having gender issues.... but eh.... you cant base your assumptrion by one crazy night on cam, eh?[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

You're supposed to play along, like the good ol' days!

Why do I remember your online past better than you do?

Anyway, you an Ashley Tisdale fan?

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hmm... knowing my online past better than I do? Well.. that is a good question. You probably remember just for the sheer fact that I cant even remember something that is told to me like a few seconds ago.

Who the hell is Ashley Tisdale?

Please excuse me whilst I go vomit up my dinner. I do not want to lose my excellent physique.[/COLOR]

Posted by netman

I disagree with your use of simpsons emoticons.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Oh, Netman.... that was a one time thing. I dont believe I will ever use those again. So you wont have to worry about me disrupting your life with them. [/COLOR]

Posted by netman

thx :cool:

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Why do you have a problem with the Simpsons or something? Just a question, not trying to start a fight.[/COLOR]