Look at my movie.

Posted by Last Fog

Ok so this wasn't meant to be anything. Me and some friends were just fooling around and I started dancing with a mask on the top of my head. I threw all the footage together and made this quirky little feature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dnRbSg_lwmQ

Posted by Ant

I can't believe I laughed at that. But alas, I did.

Posted by Fate

****ing weird. I liked it. The banana bit had me.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Not bad, kept my attention through 'til the end.

Posted by Bebop

That mask was actually pretty scary. Scare some kids with it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

OK, how did you keep from having da cops called on you when you were with that 'dead body' outside!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Actually turned out pretty good.

When I was a kid, we had a download of someone's homemade RPG called "Moria" (which we now know was based of LotR) which gave you a bird's eye view of the map, generated with different text characters (walls were just blocks, you were the "@" symbol, the Balrog on the 500th floor or whatever was a big blue "B," et cetera). Anyway, there was a monster in this game called the "Yeek." We imagined it, just based off of the name, as a tall and lean humanoid monster who bounded towards you in the dark of the cave, bleeting "Yeek, yeek, yeek" as it threw up it's long, lanky arms.

The point I'm coming to with all this is that, although you're hunched over and stocky rather than long and gangly, the short clip of you coming at the camera at 1:27-1:28 is actually quite a chilling resemblence of my old memory of the Yeek leaping at me from the shadows. It actually gave me a little shudder.