POST MORE!

Posted by Ant

THIS IS MY ONLY SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT! I LIVE A SAD DRAB LIFE WITH LITTLE TO NO MEANING! POST POST POST.

[IMG]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/9327/inadequatean7.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

I will not post here for your amusement, on account of my laziness.

Posted by Omni

Oh, ****! I just did. That sucks.

Posted by Linko_16

More.

Posted by Dexter

If Eggroll posts more, so will I. Bring it.

Posted by Eggroll

omg hi dexy how r u?

Posted by Dexter

Missin' you, babygirl. You fine and should be chillin' the most. What you been up to these days? Pass on some words.

Posted by Eggroll

lol well when i'm not clubbin or talking to strange six-packs on myspace i like to stare at the sun. u?

Posted by Ant

oh man, that is so her.

Posted by Dexter

You club? No way. I didn't think you as the type. You like dancing? Girl, I've been all up on that b-boying. Gives me an opportunity to ostentatiously exploit my dexterity. You know what I mean girl? Aerial twisting and my own special dextratorgasm. I bring some severe excellence to the burning floor. Videos soon to come, love.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I only post when other people post. I'm more of a commenter than anything. So everyone else has to post more for me to post more.

Posted by Omni

Hey, Vampiro, how many threads have you made?

Posted by Omni

I've made 89.

k

Posted by Slade

NOBODY CARES

Posted by Omni

That was a very Ant-like post, Slade, which reminds me, Ant better find this **** amusing or else we all might as well leave.

Posted by Dexter

Get out of my hood, dawgs. ****.

Posted by Slade

daaaayummm

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: That was a very Ant-like post, Slade, which reminds me, Ant better find this **** amusing or else we all might as well leave.

I did not. It did however spark me to look at some very old threads I started. meeeeeeemories.

Posted by Slade

I like some of my first posts in DA. They RAWK

Posted by mis0

Not amusing, but a post nonetheless:

Em0tyme: My life is increasingly horrible for a number of reasons which I don't want to do into too much. Basically there aer a number of obsticles impeding my success and they've kinda snowballed on me. Furthermore, this is just leadinging me to beeven more stressed out, so much so today I was physically sick because of it and the high-adrenaline from the burst of frustration.

I hate being pushed needlessly to my limits. I want so desperately for this semester to be over, and to get to this weekend so I can find a moment to get lost in something and unwind a bit.

Right now I feel sub-human, only slightly connected to this body. I feel so worn out, and the last to days have been like a week themselves, and a very bad week at that.

*sigh*

Maybe things will be better next week...

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: NOBODY CARES

Quoting Slade: I like some of my first posts in DA. They RAWK

Hypocrite. :grrr:

Quoting Ant: I did not. It did however spark me to look at some very old threads I started. meeeeeeemories.

Okay, so I have accomplished something.

Posted by Slade

One time I accomplished riding a bicycle.

NOW i'm a hypocrite ;)

Quoted post:
Em0tyme: My life is increasingly horrible for a number of reasons which I don't want to do into too much. Basically there aer a number of obsticles impeding my success and they've kinda snowballed on me. Furthermore, this is just leadinging me to beeven more stressed out, so much so today I was physically sick because of it and the high-adrenaline from the burst of frustration.

I hate being pushed needlessly to my limits. I want so desperately for this semester to be over, and to get to this weekend so I can find a moment to get lost in something and unwind a bit.

Right now I feel sub-human, only slightly connected to this body. I feel so worn out, and the last to days have been like a week themselves, and a very bad week at that.

*sigh*

Maybe things will be better next week...

Hey sounds like me back in the day. LOOK AT ME NOW WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted by Slade

Little did Vamp know, he was just riding out one of his high moments, doomed to plummet into an abysmal low at any time. Teetering on the edge of existence, he became reckless, and engaged in dangerous behavior...

WOOOOO PIERCINGS **** YEAH

dude vamp i think i saw a documentary on you sophomore year

Posted by Ant

lol

Posted by Omni

I guess that means you have been entertained in some capacity.

Posted by Ant

good ***. not by you, shut up.

Posted by Omni

Nah, I'm doing what you asked and posting more.

Posted by Ant

I like how you used what I said to validate your posting. It makes sense.

Quoted post: Little did Vamp know, he was just riding out one of his high moments, doomed to plummet into an abysmal low at any time. Teetering on the edge of existence, he became reckless, and engaged in dangerous behavior...

WOOOOO PIERCINGS **** YEAH

dude vamp i think i saw a documentary on you sophomore year

TATTOOS TOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO all I need now is a hardcore drug addiction

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: TATTOOS TOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO all I need now is a hardcore drug addiction

And possibly to be homeless or have an extensive criminal record. YUO'ER AWLMUST THUR DUN GIEV UP YET LITTEL VAMPAIROW!!

Also, is exo back in SHWEEDLAND or wut? I want to ask him about the status of cats and if, philosphically speaking, they truely have eyes or not. He would know.

Quoted post: And possibly to be homeless or have an extensive criminal record. YUO'ER AWLMUST THUR DUN GIEV UP YET LITTEL VAMPAIROW!!

Nah, that's taking it a bit too far.

Posted by sniper

IT IS HITLER'S BIRTHDAY! I BOUGHT HIM A CAKE!

It's a fact that Stalin captured and imprisoned Hitler just over a year after his suicide and held him in a cage until he was finally shot on the day Stalin passed away.

Look it up.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: TATTOOS TOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO all I need now is a hardcore drug addiction

y helo thar

Posted by sniper

LORD OF SPAM CAN GO AHEAD AND POST LESS THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Posted by G-Sides

this is my second time posting here ;o

who has the biggest penis in DA s:

Posted by Omni

Online, it's Vampiro.

Offline, wait... Offline does not exist.

Posted by The Judge

I'm gonna guess the tiniest, nerdies one of us all.

But I don't want to say Shade cause I'd feel bad.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Misoxeny: My life is increasingly horrible for a number of reasons which I don't want to do into too much. Basically there aer a number of obsticles impeding my success and they've kinda snowballed on me. Furthermore, this is just leadinging me to beeven more stressed out, so much so today I was physically sick because of it and the high-adrenaline from the burst of frustration.

****, guys. I think Miso might actually be a woman.

In seriousness: I know the feeling of things building up as the school year drawn to a close, long term commitments falling in on you, yadda yadda, and I assume college (which is where I think you are) must make that even worse, but you'll definitely feel free as a bird when the semester's over with.

Posted by Omni

Oh, I forgot about Miso. She has the biggest penis is DA.

Quoted post: y helo thar

Not hardcore at all.

And like, between 6 and a half and 7 inches. Like, average. POST YOUR COCK SIZES

Posted by Ant

I really do miss that thread that wings made of drawing member penos.

Posted by The Judge

I'm just gonna say average. About 6-7 if I remember right.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: ****, guys. I think Miso might actually be a woman.

In seriousness: I know the feeling of things building up as the school year drawn to a close, long term commitments falling in on you, yadda yadda, and I assume college (which is where I think you are) must make that even worse, but you'll definitely feel free as a bird when the semester's over with.

Yeah, that's basically what it is. Trust me, it gets worse in college. But I'm feeling better now. Yay! ^_^

[quote]Oh, I forgot about Miso. She has the biggest penis is DA.
That's not saying much as most of you are probably flaccid, pre-pubescent nerds. :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Mine's average, too, 6-7 [spoiler]yards[/spoiler].

Posted by The Judge

You forgiot to spoiler the period[spoiler].[/spoiler]

Posted by Linko_16

Fu[color=indigo]ck you.[/color]

Posted by The Judge

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. You're a funny guy, Linko. Fuh-Nny!

D[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]mn you're funny.

Posted by Omni

At least seven inches. Probably closer to seven and a half.

Posted by Slade

Bigger than PHM's. That's all that matters now.

Posted by Zeta

Half an in- I MEAN A FOOT

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: Bigger than PHM's. That's all that matters now.

LOL I WAS EXPECTING THAT BUT NOT FROM YOU!

Posted by Zeta

It needs to be bigger than yours for him to be able to perform his Deathstroke.

Posted by mis0

here's a repost of what I just posted in bebop's "z0mfg SUPAR POWIRZ GAIS!!" thread. He had a lot of specific rules and **** so I wanted to **** him off.

[IMG]http://i17.tinypic.com/2qxuf0g.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

Here's a repost of what I posted after you posted that. I wanted to **** you off.

[IMG]http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5812/misownedpj1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Shade

Dexter won thread about 40 posts ago. Since then it's been lacking any shine.

Posted by Dexter

I agree. Eggroll and myself were interesting. Nothing else will be remembered.

*b-boys*

Posted by Shade

I'm submitting Dextratorgasm to the dictionary.