Jesse Smith ruins another forum

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith has destroyed another forum he was supposed to be running, Jesse was administrator of Shoemoney forums and he ran them into the ground by treating his greatest member like **** and giving him Red reputation like you idiots do here!!! :mad: :mad:

Now Jesse has been fired from at least 4 forums as Administrator in the last 6 months, LOL :p:

Jesse is lucky he owns this forum or he would have been fired here too! :eek: :p:

Posted by Omni

He should fire you. :D

Posted by nintendokid

u should stop this right now because who wants to be a wacko anyway. I bet no one would go to your wacko university.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith has destroyed another forum he was supposed to be running.

Now Jesse has been fired from at least 4 forums as Administrator in the last 6 months, LOL :p:

er, kid, read da message: 'due to lack of interest this forum is disabled.'

It doesn't say 'due to a wacko this forum is disabled.' :D Oh, and I can still log-in and look at the threads...aka...I'm still an Admin!!!! :D

Oh, and da only boards I'm fired from are....your board, and that dead so called Wacko University that you *though* you could run!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

If this forum is an example of one ruined by Jesse's Wackoism, I hope it happens to all the forums! :D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, kid, read da message: 'due to lack of interest this forum is disabled.'

It doesn't say 'due to a wacko this forum is disabled.' :D Oh, and I can still log-in and look at the threads...aka...I'm still an Admin!!!! :D

Oh, and da only boards I'm fired from are....your board, and that dead so called Wacko University that you *though* you could run!!! :D:D:D:D

Seems that Colleen Fired you too for your idiotic antics, you killed Shoemoney's forum, your webmaster forum and this Wacko forum a few times because of mismanagement, you ruined WackoSEO, nearly destroyed FPU too!

Face it, you are an insane lunatic man, with little forum management skill. :mad:

PS: You should have imported TOOT and all your spamming buddies to Shoemoney's forum, then it might be open and you should have done all I commanded you, you silly loony tune!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Tyler Durden

All's I have to say is; That's not very metal!

[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/customavatars/avatar8403387_20.gif[/IMG]

Then again, your "level 32" Dark Elf kind of looks like Trent Reznor, hence why you stole it.

Also, WackoHater, important, stop. Stop being such a cockwhore.

Posted by WackoHater

You sure you're in the right thread numb nuts ??

Are you sure you're in the right life ??

Boy, you don't have to be lost in space, you are lost on earth !!!! :p:

Posted by Omni

Quoting Down The Sun: All's I have to say is; That's not very metal!

[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/customavatars/avatar8403387_20.gif[/IMG]

Then again, your "level 32" Dark Elf kind of looks like Trent Reznor, hence why you stole it.

I don't play WoW. I got that from the Blind Guardian website, so I guess it is metal. Also, if you miss Trent that badly, I can use his avatar again when I'm done with this one.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Miss Trent? What kind of faggoty thing is that to say to someone whom barely indulges in the Industrial genre? :cool:

[quote=WackoHater;569605]You sure you're in the right thread numb nuts ??

Are you sure you're in the right life ??

Boy, you don't have to be lost in space, you are lost on earth !!!! :p:
And you're just plain lost, in the pants..

Posted by Omni

Hey, you made me my first NIN-related banners without me even asking you or knowing you yet. I plan on using that as my default in between other avatar changes and things. This will be gone in a few days for sure. As for my signature, there is no denying the coolness of spinface.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Haha.. spinface.

Anywho, I suppose power metal is acceptable, considering your vast selective tastes in music.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Seems that Colleen Fired you too for your idiotic antics, you killed Shoemoney's forum, your webmaster forum and this Wacko forum a few times because of mismanagement, you ruined WackoSEO, nearly destroyed FPU too!

er, I'm still a mod at Colleens boards!!! :D:D:D Dead iz da way I want my webmaster boards. Dead = No one is having trouble with what you sell. You want a support board to be dead!!! er you killed WackoSeo. You are no match to run a wacko board!! U r NO wacko!!!!

Now, I would LOVE to 'destroy' http://www.forumpostersunion.com/!!! pze make me an admin again!!!!!

There, happy now that I just promoted your boards and gave you a FREE back-link!!! :D Now, let me do da same thing over there linking here!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Make you an administrator ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm about ready to ban your IP you crazy loony tune !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Omni

You'd miss him too much.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Miss him? ****, WackoHater might just shoot up the postal service if he didn't get his daily dose of Jesse.

Posted by Jesse Smith

:D:D:D:D On his dead boards, about him only baning me for a day when he banns me...

Quoting WackoHater: We need you here Nintendo, we can't afford to ban you!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are going to be banned for good soon you lunatic !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* When I see it, I'll believe it!!! :D:D:D:D:D

You would be :mad: if I stoped posting there. :D:D:D

Posted by Omni

I like how you each have your own official smilies. :D > :mad: