O SHI-

Posted by Sterling

Yeah so yesterday, I made a a prank call saying it was the Cambridge hospital and the victim's mother did not have cancer.

Apparently, The victim called the ACTUAL Cambridge hospital, who will be calling the AUTHORITAH and filing a formal complaint.

Posted by Dexter

Bored kids are dangerous.

Posted by inequity

Doesn't anybody ask if their refrigerator is running anymore?

Posted by Dexter

I think the best one I ever had was back in 1997. In-between taking breaks from playing Goldeneye my buddy and I would call people and ask if Amy was there. Amy was always the best name. If a girl had the name of Amy, she had to be pretty cool. Vamp reinforced that belief. Anyway, once we hit a house where a women sounding in her 40s answered and said "Amy died 7 years ago" in which I replied, angrily, I might add, "she never even told us!"

Good, stupid days.

Posted by veritas

No what you have to do is call people and talk like a mexican asking people if you can mow their lawns for 5 dollars. Hah none of em said yes yet

Posted by Omni

Quoting The Sniper: No what you have to do is call people and talk like a mexican asking people if you can mow their lawns for 5 dollars. Hah none of em said yes yet

If nobody said yes, why is it funny? Mexicans have an easy time getting employed for cheap labor, including lawn mowing. You need to work on your Mexican voice and accent.

Oops forgot this thread was about Kolo. Haha... Nice one. I hope you learned your lesson.

Posted by Sterling

Yeah, pretty much.

Posted by G-Sides

i just pig squeal a lot when i make prank kawlz :\ but i haven't made any in a few months

Posted by veritas

Do the people even respond to the squeals?

Posted by junior senior

i use ****talker for that or when i called up qvc and jewelery tv

Posted by Average n00b

All I say on prank calls is: "Get out of my parking space."

They all get so confused, this one kid was like, "I don't even own a car!"

"Then get your ****ing skateboard or whatever out of my parking space"

That lasted for like..20 minutes. xD

Posted by Bebop

I just sing the Fresh Prince theme to them.

Posted by Zeta

I sing crappy 3D Sonic music.

UNLEAShED A MILLION FACES
AND ONE BY ONE THEY FALL

Posted by Trigger

I used to make prank calls pretending I was some old, slow chinese woman with little English vocabulary, and thinking the number I called was to order fish and chips. People get so confused.

Posted by Linko_16

The only time I ever really made prank phone calls was this one time as a kid when it was me, my twin brother and my sister in on it. All were did was just make funny noises.