Ziltoid the Omniscient

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd just like to thank Klarth for sending me what it possibly the funniest and most awesome album of all time. I dont want to give too much away, so I'll just say that its a Devin Townsend concept album that involves a 4th dimensional alien who happens to kick *** at guitar.

download/buy it asap!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not that great. Doubt I'll listen to it again for awhile. Though maybe it just has to grow on me.

Posted by Omni

I haven't heard much of Devy, but I liked what I did hear from him solo and with Strapping Young Lad. An upload of this or other albums would be appreciated.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Not that great. Doubt I'll listen to it again for awhile.

Agreed. Only, I've never cared for any of Devin's projects.

Posted by Omni

I have it now, and I've heard it. It's not bad, but some people are making a way bigger deal out of it than it turned out to be.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I think it's pretty f**king cool personally. Hell, i'd go as far as saying it's one of Devin's best albums ever. It will probably even make my yearly top 10, but we'll see.

Posted by Shade

I loved it. The only faults I can find are that it seemed short, and there appears to be an uneven screaming:singing ratio.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Hell, i'd go as far as saying it's one of Devin's best albums ever.

Not even close.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i still cant wait until i get the chance to listen to it all the way through while high. should be amazing.

Posted by Shade

I am so omniscient, that if there were two omniscient beings, I would be both.