Bleach Manga!!!

Posted by Blaze

How far is everyone with the Bleach Manga? If you're as obsessed as me then you wait every friday for the next chapter to come out dubbed and read it like three times over. I was just wondering because I seriously need to get some stuff out about what is currently happening in Bleach manga and how far ahead it is than the anime tv show. I actually just started reading the manga because the show was getting too slow for me to follow although I do love it.

Posted by S

Quoting Blaze: How far is everyone with the Bleach Manga? If you're as obsessed as me then you wait every friday for the next chapter to come out dubbed and read it like three times over. I was just wondering because I seriously need to get some stuff out about what is currently happening in Bleach manga and how far ahead it is than the anime tv show. I actually just started reading the manga because the show was getting too slow for me to follow although I do love it.

I'm currently up to date on the Bleach Manga. Can't wait for this next release that's coming out, really, even though it'll probably focus on Ishida and Chad. The series at the moment is really picking up and I'm dieing to know if Ichigo pulls an ace out of his cap, or if maybe Bleach does it instead. The King shall be trampled by his Steed, no?

Posted by Blaze

yep, but I'm so confused!!! SPOILER

If Ichigo cant even TOUCH no.4 espada how is he gonna kill no.1 or Aizen?

Posted by BelowAverage N00b

I'm up to date with it too, and just as obessed. As for Ichigo not being able to touch Ulquiorra, Tite will probobly have Ichigo go through another strengh training thing or something. (at least thats my guess. :])

Spoiler: 281

I can't wait for this fight to happen in the next chapter! Even if Ichigo beats Grimmjow, Orihime probobly won't be saved or anything (another Espada will most likely show, or she'll refuse to leave). But it'd be even better if Ulquiorra gets out sooner then later and joins in on the fight. Either way I just can't wait for the next chapter. =]

Posted by S

Grind, Pantera.

Posted by talentz

**** I'm only up to vol 2?