Most you ever spent on an arcade game

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

me and my friend were at a hotel little rock one time and it had one of those little arcades where it has like 1 game. and that one game was x-men, we spent like $12 or $13 beating x-men, it was funny.

Posted by Electrical Hazard

about five years I spent 8:00 beating house of the dead

Posted by Creedence

Dude, that X-men machine was bad***, but we pwned it, with the power of rock!!! Besides that, one time I spent like $12.00 at a claw machine trying to win a simpsons hat. The **** thing was rigged. Claw machines are half arcade? Right?

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Electrical Hazard: about five years I spent 8:00 beating house of the dead

i probably did this, cept with house of the dead 3 with the shotgun instead of the handgun.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Whenever I see the Simpsons Arcade game anywhere, I always have to play it no matter what.

Long ago, I had to have put at least 5 or 6 dollars in it.... now, I really try to see how far I get on 50 cents.... and let me tell you. its a tough battle.[/COLOR]

Posted by Kit

Posted by bazariah

it's such a shame the true arcade scene is all but dead

i used to love the days of walking into arcades and seeing lines and lines of great cabinets

back in the 80's early 90's there was a great arcade called the trader (it's a nightclub now :( ) i used to go in there with

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I spent $20,000 on Mario Kart Arcade GP...But then, I bought the machines...They've almost paid for themselves after a year and a half. Need for Speed Underground comes in second at $14,500. Those have paid for themselves twice over in the last 2 years!

Posted by Dexter

[QUOTE=bazariah;572377]and it was there i actually spent a full

Posted by Xero

I rarely go to arcades anymore. As far as I remember, House of the dead is the game I spent the most money/time on. I think it costed me 50$ to beat the entire game. Was it worth it? Not really.

2nd place would go to the DDR. THAT is worth it. I always enjoy the music. I probably spent 20-30$ on that. But I spend a lot of time playing it at my friends. He has one for his PS II console so most of my time goes there for free :D

Posted by TheSorrow

5 or so dollars for Gauntlet Dark Legacy and 3 dollars on Silent Scope:EX other than that those are about the only arcade games i have beat sadly

Posted by NeXidala

I like to go to the mall on some weekends and bring arond $15-$25 and whore out the DDR.

DDR has to be, IMO, one of the best arcade games ever.

Posted by muffla

i spend 800 ms points on marble blast ultra :)

but realy i dont really go to arcades that much, the most i spent was like 5 bucks on crusin usa cuz it was fun

Posted by MarioStar

i spent like 200 bucks at an arcade last summer but the most on one game was like 10 on Air hockey

Posted by Creedence

Like 20 dollars on Metal Slug 3 in this arcade in florida, I was suprised that they had a NeoGeo arcade system. Do you know how many quarters the last level took? So many ****ed aliens.

Posted by Average n00b

My friend and I spent about..3 hours on that deer hunting game. xDDD

Posted by WillisGreeny

I beat Time Crisis 1 with 3 dollars! I thought I was sooo bad ***... Then another kid showed up and beat it with 1.

Posted by Creedence

Erm all you people that are answering with units of time, he actually intended for you to give a unit of money you spent.

Just lettin' ya know.

Posted by Tabascork

I spent maybe $4 at a random Wal-mart in Florida on some Starwars Trilogy Theater Arcade. That's only because I'm good... eh, not so much.

Posted by Creedence

Jacob, your a prick, now put you animated Tabascork thing on your sig like you use on newgrounds...

Since you don't know how after you find the imagae somewhere before or after your link type [sigpic][/sigpic]

Oh yeah, and read here

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=615824#post615824

Posted by phlynthe

I used to go to arcade with my dad and we'd get like $50 of tokens.

Posted by Creedence

Jacob, is your avatar from Geometry Wars? I got the trail version of that the other day.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]I've spent more money than I care to admit beating the first house of the dead. I never got around to playing the second all the way through, and I've never played the third.
I beat Area 51 on one quarter, but the coin box had been left open so I could reuse the same one over and over and over. Infinite lives.
[/COLOR]

Posted by jenny13

I have spent nearly 35 shillings...Gotta crazy but still not found the rite track!!!! :) :)

Posted by ian22

all right I once spent about 4 dollars on Silent Scope