'Inactive User Reminder Emails' mod added.

Posted by Jesse Smith

A new mod's been added. Depending on E-mail setings, for members that havn't shown up in 30 days, once every 30 days, they'll get a reminder E-mail about da boards.

For example...Admiral Anthrax, Calamity, Gollum, Golem, MasterAsh, Game Miestro, Xenon, toxic, Storm, Strato, Nep0...

Last night I ran it, and up to 10,261 users got da E-mail! :eek: And some started showing up before da server was even finished sending them out! :eek:

It took about four hours for da server to E-Mail them all!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

AHEM, I HAVE POSTED RECENTLY, THANK YOU KINDLY

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ahem...duplicate account!!! :D:D:D Who is this 'Game Miestro'!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

Good addition Jesse, GET MOAR MEMBERS TO RETURN TO DA KING WACKO'S SITE!

Posted by G-Sides

nep0 :( i miss him

Posted by Linkman

Neo :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

Inactive members deserve an award, I mean, they deserve some sort of respect for managing to evade VGC.. amirite.

Posted by Tinkleheimer

I deserve an award ****it!!

Posted by Omni

Now that you came back, you've just forfeited it. :D

Anyway, is this was was slowing down VGC the other day?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Anyway, is this was was slowing down VGC the other day?

If it was early in da morning PST, then it was!!! :D

Posted by Sauron

is there some wai to turn it off, or do I haf to change my email on this site? ^_^

I didn't get the email, btw...just stopping by to visit teh wacko.

Posted by NeXidala

Sauron, how can you have so many posts and so little rep...?

Welcome back btw.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: If it was early in da morning PST, then it was!!! :D

Yeah, that's it. :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Sauron: is there some wai to turn it off, or do I haf to change my email on this site? ^_^

You edit your profile.

Posted by Poison

Wtf, why am I beckoned here?

So I noticed that this forum requires us to upload our signatures, what's up with that?

Quoting Jesse Smith:
Last night I ran it, and up to 10,261 users got da E-mail! :eek: And some started showing up before da server was even finished sending them out! :eek:

It took about four hours for da server to E-Mail them all!!!

So this forum is pretty much dead except for the bloggers?

Post Script, mail me the answers when you mail me my inactive notice.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hey Jesse, go ahead and send me that reminder. I have a feeling I'm going to go inactive, call it a hunch from boredom. :drooling:

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote]Hello, Feind w/o aFace!
We've noticed that you havn't been active on Video Game Chat for quite some time now, and we miss you!
Could we not tempt you back?
(Link deleted.)

If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: (link deleted.)

We hope to see you soon.
Kindest Regards
Video Game Chat
(Link deleted.)

You can edit your E-mail settings at.. (link deleted)

So, that was my old user name?!

I followed the links to try and regain a password for that account, but stupid me registered the SG account on the same password. So it just sends me a pass-change link for DTS.

Nevermind, might aswell delete that name Jesse. I don't see myself using it again.

[URL]http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8392686[/URL]
It's ugly, anyays..

Posted by Jesse Smith

Wow! It still works! I changed to so it never makes the server slow as a slug again by maxing the number of E-mails it can send out at a time, and having E-mails sent out hourly instead of daily. I tried geting one of those E-mails myself and didn't get it!!!

I set 'Receive Admin Emails' to no on that account.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Jesse Smith;572131]Wow! It still works! I changed to so it never makes the server slow as a slug again by maxing the number of E-mails it can send out at a time, and having E-mails sent out hourly instead of daily. I tried geting one of those E-mails myself and didn't get it!!!

I set 'Receive Admin Emails' to no on that account.

What.. ?

Posted by Omni

He set your old account to not receive e-mails from VGC.

Posted by Jesse Smith

*cough* Go to da URL at da end of da E-mail!!! *cough* :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

meh, not a bad idea, however I set my email to block all emails coming from the vgchat server & instead send them to the spam folder & also to forward them right back to you!

Posted by SoraRoxas321

lol Im never on VGC and i got no email >< i feels left out

Posted by Omni

That's because you've either changed email addresses or set your account to not receive emails from administrators.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Or I was on for at least the past 30 days... but it seems like longer, and yea I have "Recieve Emails from Administrators" on.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

[quote=NeXidala;569034]Sauron, how can you have so many posts and so little rep...?

Most of his posts came before the rep system was even set into place.

Anyhow, I did get the email for the Admiral Anthrax account, but I don't use it anymore.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: Anyhow, I did get the email for the Admiral Anthrax account, but I don't use it anymore.

What da heck!! You're Pokemonyx??!!! :eek:

er, all you have 2 do iz aks 4 a name change!!!! :D

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Nah, I'll pass. Changed my mind :D