Where can I order Pok

Posted by The Blaziken Master

I wanna know, I want it in English. Thank you.

Posted by TheMooChicken

Any place that sells games maybe?

Posted by Remixx

You can reserve Emerald at toys R Us. Thats what I did yesterday.

Posted by The Blaziken Master

15th of April 2005 I'm going on 1 weekend to NYC, will I be able to buy Emerald in English there?

Posted by TheMooChicken

Comes out in may I believe.

Posted by Mystic Hero

The game comes out May 1st so that's not too far away. You can reserve at any store that sells games.

Posted by Remixx

It comes out May 1st? Well you can probably do better somewhere other than Toys R Us then. It doesnt get there until May 3rd.

Posted by Shade

Haha, I get it on April 25. :P

Sucks for you guys though. I'll be sure to tell you all about it. :)

Posted by Mystic Hero

I could care less abotu Emerald coming out, I wasn't impressed with Ruby/Saphrie much and the only thing Emerald has is just afew new extra features, I'm not going to bother reserving. I'll just buy when it comes out in stores and beat it in a week.

Posted by Shade

A week? It's not that hard. Or do you mean, getting your line-up to Lv. 100?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Just beating the Elite is all. After that I won't bother with it. I odn't know about you but the new versions are starting to bore me. I just hope the new ones on the DS bring back the excitement in Pokemon for me and give me a new reason to play again.

Posted by Shade

I should hope that you don't get bored by the DS versions. I'm looking forward to our online battles. :)

Posted by Mystic Hero

I'll kill you, the only thing I shall be training for then is to be an elite trainer.

Posted by robsdadood

you can already get pokemon emerald on ebay ( [url]www.ebay.co.uk[/url] ) for about

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Yeah. But it's either Japanese or a badly-translated ROM dump. Wait for the official versions.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Mystic Hero: I'll kill you, the only thing I shall be training for then is to be an elite trainer.

Oh, come on. You're only building up the anticipation, it's killing me!

*Marks D/P as a "Watched Game" on all sites*

As for you people waiting to reserve Emerald....don't reserve the game, just go and buy it. Believe me, nobody's going to be that excited over a remake. It won't even come close to selling to selling out.

Posted by TheMooChicken

I'm not worried about it selling out. It is more about the fact of m inabilit to keep mone for extended amounts of time. I usuall just pa for the game when I reserve it, that wa I can just go out and grab it on the release da.

Posted by Shade

Drat, if I want to pick up Fire Emblem tomorrow, I won't have the money for Emerald on release day. Quite a pickle.....

Posted by inequity

[url]www.gamechoiceclub.com[/url]

They usually have games before they come out....I think

Edit: http://www.gamechoiceclub.com/navigateProduct.asp?product_id=4640
Japanese though