I am posting private messages

Posted by Klarth

30th of August 2006

Quoting Max Mouse: You really are a loser... warning bots you suck man.

14th of August 2006

Quoting Xenos: [IMG]http://www.cosmeticmutations.com/images/zombie-latex-mask-6in_axe-2.jpg[/IMG]
^ homework zombie

7th of July 2006

Quoting Apathetic: buttsecks, when did you get another DS and do you still have your psp?!!!?!?!??! :o

30th of June 2006

Quoting Lunairetic: I gave a warning following the first two comments harassing Sean Fury and it was obviously ignored. The Sim forum is not the Community board. Harassment is against board policy and because of this, it will not be tolerated within a forum that I Moderate. I kindly ask you to stay off the sim forum if you have nothing to add to it, especially if it is only a means to harass someone. I am very serious.

21st of May 2006

Quoting Acheron: Runks has surpassed me in rep. You know what you must do.

2nd of May 2006

Quoting Dreadnought: Dinner soon? If so, come to the IT room in liek ten minutes?

21st of March 2006

Quoting Hyper: stfu already, stop defending DA so much. you're smarter than that. no, this isn't an attack on da, and you should ****ing realize that.

mmm the past is a stupid place

19th of March 2006

Quoting limb: you poor baby,can't take a taste of your own sh*t, rep doesn't matter and take your own advice tight wod

26th of February 2006

Quoting Sword of Light: I mean when is the fixed Xbox 360 is going to be out beacause all of them are screwed up and broken

26th of February 2006

Quoting Sword of Light: how do u lock things and what do u mean no?

26th of February 2006

Quoting Sword of Light: sorry but how do i become a moderator certain amount of posts reputation or sign up>?

26th of February 2006

Quoting Sword of Light: i made another links fan one that you have not locked but it was before u had emailed me and stuff sorry i would like it if u would not lock it though beacause i'd just like to find out whose a link fan. there is nothing wrong with that is there/

26th of February 2006

Quoting Sword of Light: i was gonna ask if you could help me since i noob but now i understand ur a %100 ^hole gay *as

Posted by G-Sides

rip sword of light

Posted by Omni

Wow, the last few made me laugh quite a bit. I'm surprised you actually saved all those PMs for that long.

Posted by Klarth

I have a few in my outbox from May 2004.

But, having been a lame little boy at that point of time I am reluctant to share anything!

Posted by Dexter

The oldest one I have in my inbox is from Angelwing sent 12-12-2005.

Posted by Omni

I usually delete all of mine right away. I don't like to have any in there if I can help it.

Posted by 007 ninja

Dated March 12, 2005.

Quoting Klarth: [QUOTE=007 ninja]Wait, who are you?

fnool! I had sex with a beaver, remember?