Virginia Tech Shootings Leave 22 Dead

Posted by GameMiestro

[URL]http://www.vt.edu/[/URL]
[URL]http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=3045930[/URL]

Wow... just wow. I saw a video of the shooter taken by someone on the school newspaper, he was just a guy with a pistol shooting everyone he saw. Completely ridiculous, really. And very sad.

Any comments?

Posted by Zeta

Getting pretty ****ing tired of the braindead oafs that think this is a good way to solve their problems.

Posted by Echo

Yeah, I just got a phone call from my mother telling me about this. It's really shocking. I remember Columbine happening, but I was only 10 at that time. Now that I'm on a college campus, however, and something of this scale happens on a college campus, it's a lot more impacting. My prayers go out to the families of the victims.

Posted by TendoAddict

I wish I could say I'm shocked by this. But the fact is that wacko's can go and get a gun and not have many problem. Horrible indeed, shocking, I'd wish.

Posted by Axis

Death toll is up to 32 now.

Posted by Echo

Quoting TendoAddict: I wish I could say I'm shocked by this. But the fact is that wacko's can go and get a gun and not have many problem. Horrible indeed, shocking, I'd wish.

Yeah, I'd say that if there were one or two dead. But 32? You really were not shocked or surprised when you heard that?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Finally, someone kills more than three or five students. Now this guy knows how to rampage.

Posted by Red

I heard it was 32 + 4 teachers and rising.

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Echo: Yeah, I'd say that if there were one or two dead. But 32? You really were not shocked or surprised when you heard that?

Their was a time when I would be. But honestly I don't get shocked that easily anymore. But Im sure as hell upset that this sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t keep's on happening. Its just to **** easy for wacko's to get guns and do this stuff.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Echo: Yeah, I'd say that if there were one or two dead. But 32? You really were not shocked or surprised when you heard that?

Why should we be? It's just a school shooting. Nothing too original about it, and it would only be shocking to me if I knew someone who went to VA Tech or I lived relatively close to the school. I expect to hear about another school shooting every two or three months, and that's about the amount of time that elapsed before I heard about this one. If I could somehow watch a live feed of him actually shooting people, I would probably be chanting, "FINISH THE JOB, JAMES."

And do you know how many colleges are in this country? The chances of this happening at the college you attend when you're actually there are minuscule. Besides, it happened in Virginia. It's pretty hard for me to care about anything that happens in Virginia.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

And as usual, Jack Thompson is strokin his HRBL to this!

Posted by Jarulara

I have to agree with Raptor at a point. But its pretty messed up...shocked that it happen sort of...I'm very interested in it...Surprised by death toll no.....I give my sorrows to the ones who have lost someone though.

Posted by Creedence

It's just dirty laundry.

Posted by Echo

Quoting Raptor: Why should we be? It's just a school shooting. Nothing too original about it, and it would only be shocking to me if I knew someone who went to VA Tech or I lived relatively close to the school. I expect to hear about another school shooting every two or three months, and that's about the amount of time that elapsed before I heard about this one. If I could somehow watch a live feed of him actually shooting people, I would probably be chanting, "FINISH THE JOB, JAMES."

Like I said, the reason it is surprising is the number of deaths. If a few people were shot, than I would totally agree with you. People are murdered all the time. A murder is not shocking, and a murder in a school is only very slightly more interesting. But 32 people died. It is the biggest school shooting in US history. I don't think anyone is surprised that there was another school shooting, and no one will be surprised when the next one happens. It's surprising when it's this big, though. That's all I'm saying.

And yes, I know that the chances of a school shooting happening while I'm at school is very small, especially since I go to a very small school. But when Columbine happened I had never even heard of the place, but I know people who go to VT. I'm also more aware of things like this now compared to when I was 10.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Grave Wisdom: And as usual, Jack Thompson is strokin his HRBL to this!

"VIDEO GAMES"
"Mr Thompson, it might have been due to the shooter being abused, or a mental deficiency."
"NO SUCH THINGS VIDEO GAMES WERE THE CAUSE"

Why hasn't the Florida Bar kicked his *** yet?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Finally, someone kills more than three or five students. Now this guy knows how to rampage.

idk. I still think I could get more.

Posted by Oforia

I would easily get 50 just going from classroom to classroom. This guy didn't impress me at all.

Posted by Electrical Hazard

I just saw this in the news

Someone p!ssed off the wrong guy

Posted by cool gamer dad

You guys think you can do better? Fine. We'll have settle this with a contest.

The rules are as follows:

Choose a university of your choice.

Your instrument of death MUST be either a small household kitchen knife, and a 9mm. ONLY. Bring as much ammunition as you desire.

It is first to 250 points.

Women are two points.

Blacks are worth four.

A black woman is ten points. Children are negative two points. Unless the child is black, in which case no points will be deducted.

Mexicans are worth nothing.

All not mentioned are one point.

Black universities are fair game.

Your finishing time will be taken into consideration in a close match with an opposing player. You may not kill the opposing player at any time during the game.

Keep in mind that a stealth mission will often work in your favor, so think before you act. The game does not have to end in any finite amount of time, unless your life ends before your spree does.

-----------------------------------

It's first come, first serve.

NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE:
EMAIL:
MOTIVES:

Best of luck to all competitors. How will YOU be remembered?

Posted by Omni

Do you get extra points for not killing yourself and escaping capture? Or do you have to shoot yourself? Also, I'd imagine having someone else shoot you deducts points.

Posted by Zeta

Wait, blacks are only worth 4 points? What the hell?

Posted by Oforia

What about homosexuals? That should be an easy 15 points right there.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I freaking love the world. I just heard his g/f dumped him or something and on top of that he's Asian. What a great way to get revenge. First person he shot was supposedly his X, point blank I think. My friends and I were thinking Boom Head shot. On top of this I can only guess one of his professors gave him a 99 on a test... Idk, but from my point of view this one appeared humerous in a twisted kind of way.

Posted by veritas

I think its pretty pointless when they kill themselves at the end. Its like, what the hell did u accomplish. Anywho his math teacher probably did give him a 99 on his test.

Posted by Zeta

No, no, he got a 100. He just didn't get the extra credit question right.

Posted by veritas

That would be pretty funny if thats the reason why he did it. I guess a Jew would do it if someone stole a quarter from them.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Mystic Hero;568354]I freaking love the world. I just heard his g/f dumped him or something and on top of that he's Asian. What a great way to get revenge. First person he shot was supposedly his X, point blank I think. My friends and I were thinking Boom Head shot. On top of this I can only guess one of his professors gave him a 99 on a test... Idk, but from my point of view this one appeared humerous in a twisted kind of way.

And what do you mean by "top of that he's Asian." :rolleyes:

Quoted post: idk. I still think I could get more.

I bet I could get more than you.

Seriously, the only reason this is the least bit surprising is because every school shooter has been so **** incompetent. Seriously, you have a gun in your hand and literally shooting fish in a barrel and you can only take down five kids? Wow. Wow.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Shootings kids is no laughing matter, seriously.. Those little bastards hurt when they bite.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Finally, someone kills more than three or five students. Now this guy knows how to rampage.

I agree. I always wondered how hard it was to get more than a few people, especially with high powered guns.

EITHER WAY, it really sucks. They should have more than 1 door in a class room, so people can't necessarily be trapped.

I was just happy the faggot was dressed like a boyscout instead of in all black in a long coat, because I'm rather sick of getting flack for wearing a trenchcoat. Thank you Columbine. I actually got told by my dad today to be "Careful at college tonight." Christ.

Sorry for seeming impartial to anyone who'd go Mr. Offended on me. Here's a brief explanation for that:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Regardless, my heart goes out to them; despite the fact that I have no personal care for them, the formality remains. But because of that, I'm not going to put down any faux pas against them.

Posted by G-Sides

have any of you seen elephant? those kids knew how to get **** done

Posted by Tyler Durden

Indeed, that hit rather close to home. I can remember back when I was still in high school, being flagged as a potential risk for certain actions such as this. But, only because I was labeled a reclusive, reckless trouble maker. When in reality, I'm fully able to sympathize with others, just choose to not get involved or allow myself to give a **** about them. Thus, living by "Better him than me".

Judge, you still wear trench coats? Haha.. ;)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Raptor:
And do you know how many colleges are in this country? The chances of this happening at the college you attend when you're actually there are minuscule. Besides, it happened in Virginia. It's pretty hard for me to care about anything that happens in Virginia.

that's because you're a callous cocksucker who can make off the cuff, asnine remarks about tragic events, and back it up with the crap rhetoric of "why should I care about [n]", and yet are too fucking stupid to wrap your mind around the concept that I couldn't give a squirt of pisss about the plight of some dumb animal somewhere that is being killed for this or that reason. That's why you don't care about anything that happens in Virginia.

Seriously, cracking jokes about this is pretty tactless. Even though "he knows how to rampage" was almost funny, it was still a lowbrow remark. Tossers.

Sorry, I'll take this seriously from now on. 'Cause, you know, this is a serious event. A lot of people died. It made the news. That's how I know how serious it is. This event made the news, therefore I should care. Because it is a big event in which many people died. I will let this affect me enough to be serious, even though it really doesn't affect me. But it made the news and a lot of people died. Serious business. I apologize for being such a tosser. I just didn't realise it was this serious.

I am now thoroughly depressed.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I am now thoroughly depressed.

Wow, me too. :(

I didn't read the first page of this thread, so I'll just say that when I heard the description of the shooter as a 6 foot tall Asian man, I went "whoa."

Posted by Fate

I'd have to agree with Bj here. This is a little more serious a subject so only serious responses are warranted. I don't think joking about it is really funny.

Quoting Xenos: And what do you mean by "top of that he's Asian." :rolleyes:

I would like an explanation, too. Our ethnicity alone doesn't cause a suicide.

Posted by Ant

I personally imagine a lanky white male when I think of these shooting happening. Not an Asian.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Sorry, I'll take this seriously from now on. 'Cause, you know, this is a serious event. A lot of people died. It made the news. That's how I know how serious it is. This event made the news, therefore I should care. Because it is a big event in which many people died. I will let this affect me enough to be serious, even though it really doesn't affect me. But it made the news and a lot of people died. Serious business. I apologize for being such a tosser. I just didn't realise it was this serious.

I am now thoroughly depressed.

that's really cute considering I didn't use the word "serious" one time, nor did I mention the fact that it was on the news or the fact that everybody should feel sad about it. I just said you were being tacky. You fail at being clever.

Posted by Dexter

Even when my best friend was dying we had fun with it. He was laughing about it, cracking jokes about how he won't be able to see the final Lord of the Rings or Star Wars installment. We had are serious discussions and thoughts about it, as well. We shed our tears and had our laughs. At his funeral I started my speech on some of the goofy things we did in our lives and then did a transition into a more serious side of the event. I had his family and friends laughing when I told them about the time I made Ryan, the dead man, who was a devoted Christian, circumcise a graven image of the *** Apollo and how close we were to getting caught by the security guards. It definitely put everyone in a better mood and was a great presentation on what sort of a fellow he really was and the memories I shared with him.

Posted by Colonel

Stuff like this makes me think, about stuff.....Mainly the Montreal Massacre. For those who don't know this was a shooting in which the criminal booted all the males out of the class and made all the wemon stand with the backs to the shooter along a chalkboard. He then open fired and distroyed them all. :(

We had a discussion about this massacre in general today in English. This is were I learned that my high school was targeted to has a shooting on Halloween in 2002. Rumour had it that 14 killers were going to walk into spacific classes and open fire on everyone and everything. Also the rumour states that the killers would each to take the teachers and hang them on the football field goal posts. Not even 90 students out of 2000 attended school that day. This threat was a haox and nothing more.

Anyway I was just babblin'. >_>

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz:

Seriously, cracking jokes about this is pretty tactless. Even though "he knows how to rampage" was almost funny, it was still a lowbrow remark. Tossers.

Being "tactful" on VGC, ha ha ha. This is a forum where it's more or less expected for people to act like sarcastic and sardonic bastards, not a funeral. I come to vgc for two things: music and fun. If your sense of humour is so lacking that you find it difficult to tolerate people joking around about events considered "tragic," then you shouldn't even come here. Honestly, what else did you expect? I feel nothing for any of the victims, and I don't believe I should have any reason to. I don't say that out of pride or gloating, but rather simply a cold, hard fact. And I'm sure others can relate. So stop being such a toolbag.

Quoted post: that's really cute considering I didn't use the word "serious" one time, nor did I mention the fact that it was on the news or the fact that everybody should feel sad about it. I just said you were being tacky. You fail at being clever.

Quoted post: Seriously, cracking jokes about this is pretty tactless.

WHAT?

But seriously, you didn't need to say it was on the news or I had to be serious. If I was being tactless, well obviously I wasn't treating it seriously. And the only reason I would even know about it, thus, should treat it seriously, is because it was on the news. I mean tons of tragic events happen every day, but they don't make it over here. Thus, I don't give a ****. But this one did, so suddenly I should have a bit more tact, like anyone here was affected by it? Haha, no.

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, only taking out 5 unarmed kids is pretty unimpressive. 30 with a pistol is a pretty decent number, but it seems kinda weird that he could do that with a pistol. I mean, how big's a glock clip? Seems like he could've been jumped during a reload or something, guess I don't really know how this all played out though. It always surprises me that out of all the people that die during these things, no one died tackling the bastard into a shark tank. Oh well, no sense being beat up about it. [spoiler]he had overshield[/spoiler]

Posted by Bebop

Very sad. :(:(:(

Posted by The Judge

[quote=Down the Sun]Judge, you still wear trench coats? Haha..
They're warm and fashionable. (Real ones, not Hot Topic fitted ones)
[quote=Ant]I personally imagine a lanky white male when I think of these shooting happening. Not an Asian.
Thanks, buddy. Means a lot.

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting s0ul: Yeah, only taking out 5 unarmed kids is pretty unimpressive. 30 with a pistol is a pretty decent number, but it seems kinda weird that he could do that with a pistol. I mean, how big's a glock clip? Seems like he could've been jumped during a reload or something, guess I don't really know how this all played out though. It always surprises me that out of all the people that die during these things, no one died tackling the bastard into a shark tank. Oh well, no sense being beat up about it. [spoiler]he had overshield[/spoiler]

Well he bought two guns apparently, which was able to do because he didn't even look suspicious. So I guess he always had one loaded or acted like he did so no one got brave and decided to take him out by the shark tank.

But it looks like crazy *** jack Thomson and even Dr. Phil are already on the violent video game blame train. Even though we don't know if he even played violent games. But he DID write a lot of angry stuff.

What's funny (not necessarily haha funny) is that he kills two people in a dorm, goes back into his room and waits for two hours, then kills 30 more. I know it's a tech school and it's full of nerds... but come on.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Raptor: Being "tactful" on VGC, ha ha ha. This is a forum where it's more or less expected for people to act like sarcastic and sardonic bastards, not a funeral. I come to vgc for two things: music and fun. If your sense of humour is so lacking that you find it difficult to tolerate people joking around about events considered "tragic," then you shouldn't even come here. Honestly, what else did you expect? I feel nothing for any of the victims, and I don't believe I should have any reason to. I don't say that out of pride or gloating, but rather simply a cold, hard fact. And I'm sure others can relate. So stop being such a toolbag.

"humour"? What's that? You're not English?

You can't feel anything for the victims because you're so wrapped up in your "I'm trying to be a hardass because I'm pretty much a huge wuss" persona. That's all it ever is... wussies making fun of tragic things to impress fellow wusses. If you are that strapped for funny **** to laugh about I suggest you go watch some movies or something. I'm talking about movies that aren't found on youtube with the keywords anime, furry, or anime furries.

"But seriously, you didn't need to say it was on the news or I had to be serious. If I was being tactless, well obviously I wasn't treating it seriously. And the only reason I would even know about it, thus, should treat it seriously, is because it was on the news. I mean tons of tragic events happen every day, but they don't make it over here. Thus, I don't give a ****. But this one did, so suddenly I should have a bit more tact, like anyone here was affected by it? Haha, no." (too lazy to use quote tags)

You're basing this entire statement off of the assumption that I somehow would support you mocking other tragic events that don't make it on the news. Your assumption is wrong.

http://news.bostonherald.com/international/view.bg?articleid=195266

that's goddamn fucking hilarious right there. What a laugh riot!

Posted by Slade

I don't particularly care about this whole thing. Does that make me an attempted hardass? So, if you care, then you don't need to impress others, and you're just better all around. I think I get it.

So... I fail to see the difference between the deaths that happened at Virginia Tech and the deaths that happen every day, all over the world. I'm willing to bet more than 32 innocent children died yesterday, worldwide. Innocent children dying is a popular thing to be upset about, so why aren't people sad about that? Because they don't hear about it. So if those deaths were put on the news, would you feel obligated to "get sad" about it?

Oh man, an ACTION! I better RESPOND!

Or is it because this shooting happened at a college, where kids are supposedly safe...? Is that what makes it tragic enough to take seriously at all times?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

if there was a thread posted about said children and jokes were made, I'd be the same annoying jerkoff then as I am being now. Tragic's tragic. I don't have any special alternative reasons, so quit insinuating that I do.

Quoted post: You're basing this entire statement off of the assumption that I somehow would support you mocking other tragic events that don't make it on the news. Your assumption is wrong.

That's not what I said at all. Or even meant. Wow.

No one here is trying to be a hardass or impress anyone else. Of all people, do you really think Raptor gives a **** about impressing anyone or trying to look cool? Doubt it. Personally, I just don't care. I'm not going to act any differently because some azn decided to kill a bunch of kids over a girl. I'm completely desensitized to stuff like this by now. There's no reason for me to "feel" for the dead or the families. Not like it's going to change anything anyways.

Anywho:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/1176873948552.jpg[/IMG]

Last line. Both Fox News and Toronto Star reported it. I lol'd

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Slade:
[QUOTE=Dexter;568310]idk. I still think I could get more.

Could still get more?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news here, Dex, but I as well as a great many on here are suspicious that you take more blasts than you'd give out, if you catch my drift. You don't seem "manly" enough to take anything (a life included) other than a penis, frankly.

Quoted post: Could still get more?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news here, Dex, but I as well as a great many on here are suspicious that you take more blasts than you'd give out, if you catch my drift. You don't seem "manly" enough to take anything (a life included) other than a penis, frankly.

Whoa, how utterly tactless of you. You should feel ashamed!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That's not what I said at all. Or even meant. Wow.

No one here is trying to be a hardass or impress anyone else. Of all people, do you really think Raptor gives a **** about impressing anyone or trying to look cool? Doubt it. Personally, I just don't care. I'm not going to act any differently because some azn decided to kill a bunch of kids over a girl. I'm completely desensitized to stuff like this by now. There's no reason for me to "feel" for the dead or the families. Not like it's going to change anything anyways.

Anywho:

picture

and your jokes aren't going to change anything, so why waste the effort? It's simply adding insult to injury, and it's unnecessary. I'm not asking you to "feel" for them, cope with them, or anything. I'm asking you to show tact, a common, civilized aspect of humanity that most of you probably at least pretend to show whenever your (yes, I stand by it) "hardass" persona and that precious anonymity that protects you from my foot up your *** aren't a factor in ya know, REAL life.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Whoa, how utterly tactless of you. You should feel ashamed!

Nah. He's not dead and deserves to be taunted because he's acting like a douche. Plus it's not like I'm saying something that nobody's thought of anyways.

Effort? Is it really that difficult for you to come up with a line or two of text and use your fingers to type the words out? It's like, twenty seconds of no effort whatsoever. And who exactly am I insulting here? Was anyone insulted, other than BJ, by what I said? Don't think so. Not like the families visit this site or anyone personally knows them. Doubt that would change anything anyways.

And yeah, okay buddy. Thank *** for the internet and the vast distance that separates us, otherwise I'd really be fearful of you shoving a foot up my bum. Christ, you're really dumb sometimes.

Quoted post: Nah. He's not dead and deserves to be taunted because he's acting like a douche. Plus it's not like I'm saying something that nobody's thought of anyways.

Oh ok. So tact only applies when someone's dead? I guess the dead's easily offended then. And I'm sure a lot of other people thought exactly what I said earlier. Looks like I'm off the hook.

Posted by darkwhispers

this is a terrible tragedy. You guys are acting like idiots. show some compassion for those whom have lost their lives. the closest thing to that for me is when this kid at my school went AWOL and started stabbing people with a needle. (i was unscathed however)

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Could still get more?

I'm fashionably sensitive but too cool to care, like that Jewel song. I'm just saying that if I was going to go on a killing rampage, which obviously isn't my style, I would be able to score more than 32. I'm at my school right now, just looking at everyone gossiping and whatever, and there's such an abundance of targets and they would have no where to run, no time to decide. I'm fast on my feet and I have plenty of shooting experience.

Posted by nich

First the bomb threat, then a massacre, 4chan is really on a roll here. I wonder if the FBI really will be watching /b/.

Posted by Iris

I'm going to have to agree with BJ. Not that I expect tact here any more than I used to, but because it's pointless insensitivity. It's not an alternative to coping or helping some one else cope. It's simply making a laughing stock of a tragedy. And yes, this is a tragedy, even if you didn't know anyone there or take into consideration the fact that people die all the time. Any death can be tragic, and eventhough no one's asking for your sympathy, joking about matters which in no way warrants humor is a sign of immense immaturity.

Honestly, grow up. Just because you want to make it public that something isn't worth your time doesn't mean it's not worth anyone else's. Constantly making snide remarks and insults towards something you supposedly don't even care about is a waste of time, regardless of how quick you can think of a knee-slapper, because it's completely tactless and unfunny.

[quote]What's funny (not necessarily haha funny) is that he kills two people in a dorm, goes back into his room and waits for two hours, then kills 30 more. I know it's a tech school and it's full of nerds... but come on.
I'm pretty sure the first killed was his ex-girlfriend, so I doubt he was prepared to go on a killing spree immediately after murdering her.

Posted by Auto Rock

I don't think its that easy to take a life. Sure its a simple pull the trigger but come on, there is a lot of emotion that goes along with it. If anyone were to kill someone, especially those who know its horribly wrong would feel some sort of remorse. Thats a pretty high number and it should have been zero. I have to agree with BJ on this.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Dexter: I'm fashionably sensitive but too cool to care, like that Jewel song. I'm just saying that if I was going to go on a killing rampage, which obviously isn't my style, I would be able to score more than 32. I'm at my school right now, just looking at everyone gossiping and whatever, and there's such an abundance of targets and they would have no where to run, no time to decide. I'm fast on my feet and I have plenty of shooting experience.

I am just plain quick and nimble, and also have excellent vision and aim as well as overall endurance, so I imagine I would be able to rack up a pretty high score as well. I would definitely like to employ a silencer on my spree, and go about doing it slowly and systematically, rather than having it all be over too quickly. I would be 006 if you decided to be 007.

Posted by Iris

I could kill tons and do it quickly and accurately too because I'm an ambidextrous greyhound with opposable thumbs.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:

Didn't someone just Photoshop the time on that post to like 2 hours before the shooting?

Posted by Bebop

I think all the jokes about VTech have come far too early. Give it time people. Tragedy+time=comedy

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Iris: I'm going to have to agree with BJ. Not that I expect tact here any more than I used to, but because it's pointless insensitivity. It's not an alternative to coping or helping some one else cope. It's simply making a laughing stock of a tragedy. And yes, this is a tragedy, even if you didn't know anyone there or take into consideration the fact that people die all the time. Any death can be tragic, and eventhough no one's asking for your sympathy, joking about matters which in no way warrants humor is a sign of immense immaturity.

Honestly, grow up. Just because you want to make it public that something isn't worth your time doesn't mean it's not worth anyone else's. Constantly making snide remarks and insults towards something you supposedly don't even care about is a waste of time, regardless of how quick you can think of a knee-slapper, because it's completely tactless and unfunny.

What's really immature is making absurd assumptions about why people are acting the way they are, expecting them to feel the same way as you about something entirely irrelevant to them, caring so much about seeming immature, pretending there's some sort of mystical sadness to this when really it doesn't affect you in the slightest, and acting as if there is one universal standard of "humor."

Honestly, grow up. Just because you want to make it public that something should be worth our time doesn't mean it is. Calling us immature and making snide remarks at people who are supposedly wasting their time is completely tactless and unnecessary.

Quoted post: 'm going to have to agree with BJ. Not that I expect tact here any more than I used to, but because it's pointless insensitivity. It's not an alternative to coping or helping some one else cope. It's simply making a laughing stock of a tragedy. And yes, this is a tragedy, even if you didn't know anyone there or take into consideration the fact that people die all the time. Any death can be tragic, and eventhough no one's asking for your sympathy, joking about matters which in no way warrants humor is a sign of immense immaturity.

Who here is coping exactly? No one here is affected that bad by this. Why should I give a **** about hurting someone's feelings when it doesn't even involve any of us? Maybe you should grow up and realise, guess what, not everyone is going to feel the same or think the same about anything. You trying to be all high-and-mighty about what's right and wrong in this case is just as immature. Seriously, arguing about something like this about something like this? How tactless.

:rolleyes: I've had enough personally tragedies to not really feel any sympathy for anyone else's.

Quoted post: Didn't someone just Photoshop the time on that post to like 2 hours before the shooting?

That's what I thought until Fox News apparently reported the same thing. Both well pulled or something though.

Quoted post: I'm pretty sure the first killed was his ex-girlfriend, so I doubt he was prepared to go on a killing spree immediately after murdering her.

Uh, what? I meant he kills two people, they find the bodies but no killer... and what do they do? Nothing. He just waltzes back in and kills thirty more kids. Good job on their part.

Posted by mis0

I currently attend college. I know that in my German class, there are no windows and there is only one door. I can imagine that some of those murdered may have been helplessly traped, and I can fathom how the last few seconds of ones life being ended as the gunman chains the door shut and starts shooting your classmates to death with possibly no option of escapse and no weapon to fight back has to be an absolutely terrible way to die.

This is the internets, but I'm really not amused this with what I've seen here today. I know I shouldn't expect much, but really, what the Hell is wrong with you lot?

No weapon? It's a class full of students against one asian with two pistols. ****ing tackle that *****, it's twenty against one.

Posted by mis0

I imagine when he's shooting at you, your natural reaction is not going to be "JUMP ON HIM LLOLOL"

Natural reaction? Probably not... but I would've assumed someone would try and do something. If you're trapped and going to die, well ****, do something.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

wow Vamp, it seems I do have allies over here in hippy-wuss ville. And you missed the point of my "anonymous" comment entirely. I know for a fact that you, nor any of the others that are making light of this would do it in any other medium than anonymously on the computer. You aren't going around in public pointing at television screens in various places and saying "Hah! What a tool! I could have gotten so many more! Man that's funny!" etc. Why? Because people like me would kick your *** for doing it. Simple as that. You guys are taking advantage of your anonymity to do things you wouldn't normally do, which is openly laugh about tragedy. I guess that's the real ***** about complete freedom of speech. . . having to pay the consequences for exercising it like a dick. I did lol when I saw you saying "does anybody feel offended like Bj does!? Didn't think so!" (paraphrased, of course) and having ignored a few dissenters before your saying that, still looked pretty silly when others piped in. Oh what silly creatures we with integrity and civility are! We're not animals. We don't and shouldn't mock or completely ignore tragedy. That's what makes us different from those pathetic beasts I swerve off the road to cream on a regular basis (lol, raptor). If you're going to act so uncivilized, maybe you and the furry boys should go play a game of grab-tail out in the back yard. lawl

and you're pretty sure you'd just run up and tackle the guy, eh? I guess you've never been in a real fight in your life. It's called "fight or flight" for a reason, and when someone's shooting at you, it's highly unlikely you'll have the agility like our beastophile friends to do a few cartwheels, a somersault, and a flying dragon kick through gunfire to knock the guy down and save the day. I'm pretty sure there were guys involved that are braver than you, me, or anyone else, and apparently they weren't able to. But you're different, right? You'd be the hero, right? I'd like to think I'd be able to do something heroic and take out some cracked-out looking kid taking out his "never kissed a girl" angst via handguns. But in reality, I can't say what I'd do. Adrenaline rush and instinct, and all that

Quoted post: wow Vamp, it seems I do have allies over here in hippy-wuss ville. And you missed the point of my "anonymous" comment entirely. I know for a fact that you, nor any of the others that are making light of this would do it in any other medium than anonymously on the computer. You aren't going around in public pointing at television screens in various places and saying "Hah! What a tool! I could have gotten so many more! Man that's funny!" etc.

When did I say you didn't have "allies"? When did I call you wusses? Uh, I have an inkling most people feel deep sympathy for the individuals that died and their families. That's kinda to be expected. I just don't though. Simple as that.

And who the **** goes around screaming and shouting at public TVs? Who goes around yelling, ranting and raving about their opinions in ****ing public? The reason I'm not doing that is because no one does that, save homesless, down-on-luck and most likely seriously demented individuals. This forum isn't completely anonymous. There's a few people here who know my address and even live right around the same area. If they wanted to kick my ***, so be it. But I probably could go out in public and yell about this kind of thing and probably wouldn't get my *** kicked. That's the way the world works, friend.

I'm not laughing about any of this. People died, that's not cool. But I'm not taking it dead ****ing seriously like you are. I can't change ****, it doesn't affect me in any way at all, nor anyone I know or care about. I have no reason to care or feel sympathy. Seriously, you're going bat-**** crazy over something some kid said on the internet. Now that, that has me laughing.

Quoted post: Oh what silly creatures we with integrity and civility are! We're not animals. We don't and shouldn't mock or completely ignore tragedy. That's what makes us different from those pathetic beasts I swerve off the road to cream on a regular basis (lol, raptor). If you're going to act so uncivilized, maybe you and the furry boys should go play a game of grab-tail out in the back yard. lawl

This is why I love reading your arguments.

Quoted post: and you're pretty sure you'd just run up and tackle the guy, eh?

Learn to read. Seriously, just calm down for a couple minutes. Realise you're looking at a computer screen, and read the text right there in front of you. Christ, why haven't I gotten into more arguments with you over the years? This is great.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bebop;569060]I think all the jokes about VTech have come far too early. Give it time people. Tragedy+time=comedy
Eh, hold out on that idea just a little bit longer, BB. I have a feeling, they'll be ragging at this for a while.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: When did I say you didn't have "allies"? When did I call you wusses? Uh, I have an inkling most people feel deep sympathy for the individuals that died and their families. That's kinda to be expected. I just don't though. Simple as that.
You didn't call us wusses. I said it in a comical way. Like if you were to say "we grim death metallers". ya know, poking fun at yourself???

And I can't believe you're making me directly quote this. Pretty weak, dude. You see, I'm studying for the LSAT now. There's a certain section I think you'd be interested in :P READING COMPREHENSION.

you said Was anyone insulted, other than BJ, by what I said? Don't think so. I laughed about how you made it look like I was alone. Hence the "allies" remark. I should be the one invoking the names of dieties, for you sir are being juth thilly![QUOTE=Vampiro V. Empire]

And who the **** goes around screaming and shouting at public TVs? Who goes around yelling, ranting and raving about their opinions in ****ing public? The reason I'm not doing that is because no one does that, save homesless, down-on-luck and most likely seriously demented individuals. This forum isn't completely anonymous. There's a few people here who know my address and even live right around the same area. If they wanted to kick my ***, so be it. But I probably could go out in public and yell about this kind of thing and probably wouldn't get my *** kicked. That's the way the world works, friend. Now it's my turn! "I DIDN'T SAY YOU WERE SCREAMING! I NEVER SAID THAT! (I'm not good at taking things too literally, oh poo)." So you're saying that nobody makes fun of tragedy in public? You even italicized it? Great, glad we're on the same page with that one. Why make a big deal if you're agreeing? Weird. Anyways. If you were to go out in public yelling about this (I don't know why you would yell, as I referred to people "saying" it, but hey, whatever) I'm pretty sure, at least in the United States, where we don't take kindly to people getting killed in schools, you'd. . . yeah you'd get your *** kicked. But we're a violent people and you're. . . well you have your hockey. It's cool. Different strokes for different folks.
[QUOTE=Vampiro V. Empire]
I'm not laughing about any of this. People died, that's not cool. But I'm not taking it dead ****ing seriously like you are. I can't change ****, it doesn't affect me in any way at all, nor anyone I know or care about. I have no reason to care or feel sympathy. Seriously, you're going bat-**** crazy over something some kid said on the internet. Now that, that has me laughing. I've honestly been calm and almost jovial the entire time I've typed responses to you. You're looking rather foolish, to be honest. It's funny. You know, that adjective that you tried to be with your jokes about this massacre and are now suddenly backpedaling and saying that you never laughed "about any of this"? Maybe it's because your jokes weren't funny :( Work on your material.

This is why I love reading your arguments.

And I love writing them!

Learn to read. Seriously, just calm down for a couple minutes. Realise you're looking at a computer screen, and read the text right there in front of you. Christ, why haven't I gotten into more arguments with you over the years? This is great.

You're so right. I must have completely misread that bit where you said that they should have tackled him. I mean, how could I have possibly mistook "it was like 20 to 1, they should have tackled him expletive expletive (paraphrased again, for your convenience)" for "If I had been there, I would have tackled him." Buddha, I need to work on that aforementioned reading comprehension! First I mistake you asking for people who were offended like me for... asking for people who were offended like me, and now THIS. Oh **** I am so ****ed on this test!

Quoted post: I laughed about how you made it look like I was alone. Hence the "allies" remark. I should be the one invoking the names of dieties, for you sir are being juth thilly!

The only person to seem even remotely insulted before I posted that was, well, you. Fate said it wasn't funny and I should be more serious, but that's about it. Before that, most people in this thread didn't seem to take it all that seriously. Reading comprehension.

Quoted post:
Now it's my turn! "I DIDN'T SAY YOU WERE SCREAMING! I NEVER SAID THAT! (I'm not good at taking things too literally, oh poo)." So you're saying that nobody makes fun of tragedy in public? You even italicized it? Great, glad we're on the same page with that one. Why make a big deal if you're agreeing? Weird. Anyways. If you were to go out in public yelling about this (I don't know why you would yell, as I referred to people "saying" it, but hey, whatever) I'm pretty sure, at least in the United States, where we don't take kindly to people getting killed in schools, you'd. . . yeah you'd get your *** kicked. But we're a violent people and you're. . . well you have your hockey. It's cool. Different strokes for different folks.

It was the exclamation marks. It didn't seem like a demand or to make the sentence seem astonishing by any means, so yeah, you know. But what can I say, us Canadians have a bit more tact than you yanks.

Quoted post: I've honestly been calm and almost jovial the entire time I've typed responses to you. You're looking rather foolish, to be honest. It's funny. You know, that adjective that you tried to be with your jokes about this massacre and are now suddenly backpedaling and saying that you never laughed "about any of this"? Maybe it's because your jokes weren't funny Work on your material.

I didn't laugh. What the ****? I made a simple remark saying "this guy knows how to rampage." It wasn't necessarily a joke of any kind, just how I decided to phrase my thinking of how it's amazing, after all of these school shootings, this guy managed to get more than anyone else, especially when they're usually below ten. And he was using pistols of all things. I was making light of the situation, if anything. Plus, a good comedian never laughs at his own jokes.

Quoted post: You're so right. I must have completely misread that bit where you said that they should have tackled him. I mean, how could I have possibly mistook "it was like 20 to 1, they should have tackled him expletive expletive (paraphrased again, for your convenience)" for "If I had been there, I would have tackled him." Buddha, I need to work on that aforementioned reading comprehension! First I mistake you asking for people who were offended like me for... asking for people who were offended like me, and now THIS. Oh **** I am so ****ed on this test!

Reading comprehension? It just sounds like your putting words into my mouth to further your argument. I honestly have no idea what I'd do in that situation, but I'd assume someone would manage to stop him before the fifth kill.

Bone up on your LSAT studying.

But yeah, once again, I find it funny you continue to argue about this in this thread. Tact and compassion and sympathy and all.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Anyone else curious why they didn't close the school after the first two murders? It seems like a double homocide is a good reason to shut down a campus for the day, even if it is as big as a city. I mean, cities don't shut down because of double homocides, but cities aren't prepared to shut down like a school is. You'd think that as soon as the first two murders occurred, they would've just sent everyone home for at least the day, and resumed classes later on.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fei-on Castor;569319]Anyone else curious why they didn't close the school after the first two murders? It seems like a double homocide is a good reason to shut down a campus for the day, even if it is as big as a city. I mean, cities don't shut down because of double homocides, but cities aren't prepared to shut down like a school is. You'd think that as soon as the first two murders occurred, they would've just sent everyone home for at least the day, and resumed classes later on.

I don't fully know if you understand the layout of this entire act. But, had they've shut down the campus and released the students. The flow of traffic would have lead straight into harms way. Yes, he had positioned himself directly in the middle of where the most casualties could have been collected. They would have marched right into his gunshots like cattle, being led to slaughter. Releasing them before hand, directly after the first two murders would have proven the same results. The dorm building he was currently located in, at that time, was somewhere close to the main exit points of the campus.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

But I'd be willing to bet he'd have a lot more trouble hitting targets outside than in a classroom with everyone contained.

Furthermore, if he was near a main exit point, the people passing by that point would be in danger, yes, but he would probably have been stopped by Campus Security, as they usually have a station near the entrances and exits of a campus.

And finally, he killed the first two, then spent a minute or two making that letter for NBC, and if the campus had been cleared out right after that murder, he wouldn't have been prepared to start shooting, maybe not having time to put on his armored vest or gather a lot of spare ammo.

The point is, I think that when a double homocide takes place on a school campus, it's time to close the school for the day or even a few days to investigate and so forth.

You can bet schools that didn't even consider it before will start doing it now.

Posted by muffla

well they found out that he plaied counter strike so now jack and every other lawer out there will be theing to blame video games and sue valve

great

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'm more worried about the effect on the political races.

The guy apparently bought the gun legally, according to VA State Law, so all the politicians are gonna bring the gun control issue out to the forefront and use this tradgedy to recruit supporters, whether for or against gun control.

The guy wasn't American, so I don't think they'll claim American culture (like video games) influenced him to do what he did. I'm sure it will come up a few times, but I doubt it will become a big issue like it has in the past.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: The only person to seem even remotely insulted before I posted that was, well, you. Fate said it wasn't funny and I should be more serious, but that's about it. Before that, most people in this thread didn't seem to take it all that seriously. Reading comprehension. Yeah, and I thought it was FUNNY how several people AFTER YOU ASKED THAT acted OFFENDED. That was my reference to ALLIES. The people who said you should chill out AFTER YOU ASKED IF ANYONE ELSE WAS OFFENDED. *** ****ing ****, are you really this ****ing stupid?

It was the exclamation marks. It didn't seem like a demand or to make the sentence seem astonishing by any means, so yeah, you know. But what can I say, us Canadians have a bit more tact than you yanks.

my *** you sure know how to entirely miss a point. I was poking fun at you putting words in my mouth. You did say "yelling at television screens". You're just kidding around, right. You aren't this stupid, right?

I didn't laugh. What the ****? I made a simple remark saying "this guy knows how to rampage." It wasn't necessarily a joke of any kind, just how I decided to phrase my thinking of how it's amazing, after all of these school shootings, this guy managed to get more than anyone else, especially when they're usually below ten. And he was using pistols of all things. I was making light of the situation, if anything. Plus, a good comedian never laughs at his own jokes.

my original complaint wasn't merely against you. Don't flatter yourself by thinking I was specifically targetting you. Despite what you say, I know "this guy knows how to rampage" was at least an attempt to be moderately funny. I was referring to the immature "I could do better!" "Let's make a contest (cue novella of moronic rules and indications of small penis problems) to see who could kill more!" and whatever the stupid thing pretty hate machine said. I just pointed out YOUR remark because, frankly, "this guy knows how to rampage" sounded kinda funny, in a tacky way. The rest weren't even moderately funny. I made that pretty clear in my original statement. I don't care how much you BS, you can't fool me into thinking you weren't hoping to get a laugh out of that statement. Silly ol bear.

Reading comprehension? It just sounds like your putting words into my mouth to further your argument. I honestly have no idea what I'd do in that situation, but I'd assume someone would manage to stop him before the fifth kill.
backpedal backpedal backpedal. I know whenever someone says "they shoulda done (n)" or "why didn't they just (n)", it's to be taken as "if I were in that situation, I would have done this (this or that)." But I guess you're the exception to the rule or something. Whatever (liar).

But yeah, once again, I find it funny you continue to argue about this in this thread. Tact and compassion and sympathy and all.
Yet I keep finding flaws in your loosely termed "argument"

he says this right after he makes a remark about "us Canadians" having more tact than "you yanks". Then he calls me tacky for continuing the argument. I have learned that one cannot argue with himself. I have to have SOMEONE to quote all this hilarious stuff from. So by encouraging me via arguing with me, you have just fallen into your own insult. That or you're a traitorous Canadian for breaking that "having more tact than an American" rule you made up earlier. They'll probably throw you in the big igloo or something. (a joke, before you go taking that one too far, too)

This is boring. I keep refuting your claims and you keep trying to blow what I say out of proportion and backpedaling and lying about your intentions or even what you said. I thought arguing with you might even be fun, but obviously I was mistaken. I think you need to study some of this LSAT too. It's very good at helping you find flaws in arguments and assumptions and all that. After I'm done, you want me to mail you one of my books?

In regards to what feion said, you have to understand how large the Va Tech campus is. It's 3 times the size of central park (according to cnn news), and with a campus that big, as callous as it sounds, you can't really shut the entire thing down because of a double homicide. In Auburn they had a problem with a serial rapist going around attempting to or raping women for a good four months on random nights. They can't shut down the entire campus for any length of time over something like that. You have to remember that they have a budget, people getting paid every day, and people paying tuition to pay FOR those things. You can't try to shut down the entire campus everytime something bad happens, because if you do SOMEONE with money (and therefore clout) will be complaining. It's a real catch 22, because then something like this comes along where murders are connected to a much bigger set of murders and the university is caught with its pants down, but I really don't blame the university. Who saw this coming? It's just weird how (well, not really weird. . . pretty much expected) they're going ape **** over the shooter, talking about him ad nauseum, showing his ugly pictures and videos every five seconds, and not really discussing the victims that much. It's just sad, I guess, that the news is treating this so differently than Columbine. Columbine they drenched us in sympathy for the victims, and in this one they're appealing to our hatred for the killer and playing the blame game on the university. That's network news for ya.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fei-on Castor;569323]The point is, I think that when a double homocide takes place on a school campus, it's time to close the school for the day or even a few days to investigate and so forth.

Point dully noted.. The campus I go to, had a shooting not too long ago (about a year ago). I believe classes were canceled for a week. Some deranged bastard of the "nutjob ex-boyfriend" demographic (yet again) had dragged his ex-girlfriend out of a classroom and shot her dead, execution style. And, not by the means of Fox News' term of "execution style", or MSNBC's.. strictly street fashion.

Posted by G-Sides

we've never had a shooting :s but if we did, i suspect i'd run like a little ***** and not try to fight back in any way. human nature, right? ;o
run > gun ftw

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Grave Wisdom: And as usual, Jack Thompson is strokin his HRBL to this!

He probably creamed his pants when this happend, finally something else to blame on video games!

But seriously, my prayers are with the families.

Posted by TendoAddict

The thing about this that p[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]sses me off if the fact that he had a lot of signs of being a nut case who would do this. He was even escorted to theorpy by the police one time.

How are we supposed to stop these guys before they kill? This kid was literally pinned as some one who would do this and he got away with it. If we don't change the way we deal with this stuff then we might was well prepare for more.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Oh what silly creatures we with integrity and civility are! We're not animals. We don't and shouldn't mock or completely ignore tragedy.

We're all animals, buddy pal. All composed of the same basic matter and all maintaining the same basic struggle for survival in the same physical world. Humans operating under the delusion that they are 'above' common beasts never fails to amuse me. But remember, man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to. :o

Oh, and the loss of a few dozen human lives not related to me in any way isn't "tragedy" in my eyes. Other people can take it however they wish; I really don't care. Everyone responds differently for a wide variety of reasons, and I have the right and reason to mock or ignore anything I please. Deal with it. You are correct in the sense that I wouldn't march up to one of the victim's mothers and start taunting her, saying "haha, your son got shot, serves him right for being in Virginia." But posting messages on a forum is obviously a very far cry from doing any such thing.

Posted by G-Sides

you can't just lock up everyone who could at one point or another kill other people :\ many people show signs of sadistic behavior that don't shoot schools up; infact, a lot of school shootings that do occur aren't out of paranoia or craziness; rather out of revenge or to make a statement. this incident shouldn't change anything regarding the mentally deranged. if they kept him in school it was probably because he was brilliant (in regards to his school work and writing, not the shooting ;\) and if they thought taking him out would've helped him, i'm sure they would've.

edit: ****ing ninja'd; this post was for tendoaddict

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting G-Sides: you can't just lock up everyone who could at one point or another kill other people :\ many people show signs of sadistic behavior that don't shoot schools up; infact, a lot of school shootings that do occur aren't out of paranoia or craziness; rather out of revenge or to make a statement. this incident shouldn't change anything regarding the mentally deranged. if they kept him in school it was probably because he was brilliant (in regards to his school work and writing, not the shooting ;\) and if they thought taking him out would've helped him, i'm sure they would've.

edit: ****ing ninja'd; this post was for tendoaddict

I know, and this is what scares me.

You can't arrest people just for acting sadistic, nor should you. But every time this happens people greive, then they ask how could this of been prevented. I don't see a way that we can, unless if we make the first amendment less powerful (which would hurt us in the long run).

So I was just pointing this out. People ask how it can prevented when it seems like its neer impossible to do.

Whoa, BJ, you typed way too much there. Not even going to bother to read it. So you can just pat yourself on the back and congratulate yourself for winning an argument in a thread that was supposed to be about something really sad. Kinda defeated your whole purpose in a way. lol tact

Hope you had fun wasting you time.

Posted by Omni

I saw my name in there while scrolling and I'll assume his comments were negative. Anyway, yeah.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Whoa, BJ, you typed way too much there. Not even going to bother to read it. So you can just pat yourself on the back and congratulate yourself for winning an argument in a thread that was supposed to be about something really sad. Kinda defeated your whole purpose in a way. lol tact

Hope you had fun wasting you time.

I had fun wasting me time, yes. Sorry you couldn't read it all. Lol mental capacity filled.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Raptor;569419]We're all animals, buddy pal. All composed of the same basic matter and all maintaining the same basic struggle for survival in the same physical world. Humans operating under the delusion that they are 'above' common beasts never fails to amuse me. But remember, man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to. :o

CEREBRAL CORTEX AND HIGHER COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU KNOW OF THEM?

We are the only animals on the planet with them, you CANNOT deny that we are above all other animals on an intellectual level. Furry bullshit or not.

Posted by Raptor

Well, no shit. Humans are 'above' other animals in the sense that they're at a much higher intellectual level and are consequentially at the top of the food chain, but they are still mere mortal creatures, which is what I was clearly referring to. The most "evolved" animal, and simultaneously the Earth's major scourge. More specifically, what I was getting at is that I don't hold any more reverence for the lives of random human beings than the lives of wildlife at the park. I don't think any more highly of humanity in general than other mammals, especially considering it will probably end up using that oh-so divine intellect to wipe themselves off the face of the planet while taking billions of other species with them.

Posted by Zeta

On the path to self-destruction YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I remember how upset Raptor was about some PETA scare-tactic video with animals being tortured. I bet if I posted some Jihadist video with some guy getting his head sawed off, Raptor would crack a joke. He's consistent like that.

Posted by The Judge

Felt now would be the best time to lighten the mood with a good joke.

What's the difference between a dead baby and an apple?

You don't jizz on an apple before you eat it!

Hahahaha...

EDIT: I just realized the title of the thread, and I know if I'd made it, it would've been called "Virginia Tech Shootings Leave The Judge Loling."

Quoted post: You don't jizz on an apple before you eat it!

I've seen otherwise. But it was in, not on.

Posted by Electrical Hazard

If you have not decided what college to attend or if you are already in college but hate your school go to Virginia Tech

Why attend Virginia Tech you ask

Well it is a good school to attend and tuition is going to be extremely low for the next five years because they are going to have a lot of trouble getting people to register for the school, so they are going to have to drop the price of tuition so they can get people to sign up.

Posted by Iris

Haha, I get it Judge, because you're dark and mysterious.

Posted by Fate

And psychotic. Don't forget that. :)

Posted by mis0

That Judge is such a scamp!

I just envisioned the monsters from Oblivion with the face of the judge. Huh.

Posted by Iris

I just imagined Judge going through a crosswalk during busy traffic in 90 degree weather, wearing a black trenchcoat and carrying a wooden staff.

Posted by Fate

Don't forget a hockey mask.

more like ballistics face mask, amirite? yeah I am

Posted by Zeta

potato sack

Posted by s0ul

Yeah or he was blatantly trying to get a reaction out of you and sarcastically poking fun at the people who are being callous about this and the people being defensive about it at the same time and IRONICALLY demonstrating some tact. Owned. Every last one of you by the Judge.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Can never go wrong with plated steel grafted onto the face.. amirite?

Posted by Fate

Except Judge is pretty emo/mysterious so that kind of response from him is expected.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: I remember how upset Raptor was about some PETA scare-tactic video with animals being tortured. I bet if I posted some Jihadist video with some guy getting his head sawed off, Raptor would crack a joke. He's consistent like that.

You have to admit, human decapitation is hilarious. The younger the better.

Posted by Bebop

It's always good when babies die. Thats why I eat lamb.

Posted by mis0

GUESS WHAT? I'm contributing to the deaths of EVERYTHING. GREENHOUSE GASES WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!! CARBON ROX!!!1
[spoiler]yeah, I'm saying you're all being stupid. "Lol dead humans NO U DEAD ANIMALS!!!1" Pretty weak, even for VGC.[/spoiler]