The definition of lameness:

Posted by netman

ive known jesse smith and been to his message boards for 10 years now:cool:

:jesse:

...:(

where did the time go?

Posted by Richaod

The real definition of lameness: that despite Jesse being, well, Jesse, we all keep coming back :(

Posted by Omni

Everyone knows that lameness is a synonym for Panic.

Posted by Dexter

That's not as lame as it is tolerant.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting netman: ive known jesse smith and been to his message boards for 10 years now:cool:

where did the time go?

I suddenly feel much better about myself. Thanks.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Richaod: The real definition of lameness: that despite Jesse being, well, Jesse, we all keep coming back :(

As a wise wacko once said...you guys are addicted to these boards!! Dare I say it...you are all addiced to wackos!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Creedence

I've been here for a little over a month and I'm addicted, can't stop coming.

Posted by Raptor

Yes you can.

Posted by Kamek

Quoting netman: ive known jesse smith and been to his message boards for 10 years now:cool:

where did the time go?

At least you're not alone =[.

Posted by Linkman

I've been coming here almost 5 years. I couldn't leave, even if I wanted to. I've always got a browser tab open to it, and whenever I get bored doing whatever I maybe doing, I browse here. It's sad, but it's true. :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

This is sad, there are people who have been posting here for atleast half their life, starting at WoN!!! :D:D:D:D One person started posting when he was just about eight!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Linkman;568391]I've been coming here almost 5 years. I couldn't leave, even if I wanted to. I've always got a browser tab open to it, and whenever I get bored doing whatever I maybe doing, I browse here. It's sad, but it's true. :(

I hover around here.. pretty much, for the same lame reasons.

Woa-
*** ****, Jesse.. I almost forgot you were 30.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't understand how people can get addicted to a forum.

WAIT, TWO MONTHS LOL!?

Posted by Omni

I've already managed to get 1 month. I tend to keep it open and surf it every 15 minutes or so between looking up music and interesting reads online.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;568421]I don't understand how people can get addicted to a forum.

WAIT, TWO MONTHS LOL!?

Haha *****.. I'm still at one week.. well, almost two weeks. ****!

Posted by G-Sides

i've been coming here since i was 10 :( iono why

edit: bahaha i've barely been here a full week yet, you ****ers are sorry

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!! That doesn't count how long you've been here since da start!!! Dare I say it...some one just might be listed as having been here for a year if it had counted since then!!!!

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, G-Sides used to spend way more time here, just as I used to. I'm not sure I would want to see my true total time on VGC.

Posted by 007 ninja

Netman, 10 years with Jesse and not even second base yet?

Posted by netman

he keeps shutting me down :(

Posted by Trigger

The definition of lameness is talking about lameness.

OH SHI I'S BE LAME!