NFL Mock Draft

Posted by Jarulara

You can post your own if u want....you probably have to be a big fan of the NFL to get it...but yeah this is mine with some explanations.

Round 1:
1 Oakland - Jemarcus Russel QB - I think this is an obvious pick with the failed attempts with Aaron Brooks and that other guy.
2 Detroit - Joe Thomas OT - Everyone says QB...but look Kitna is older but look at Farve...Kitna is throwing 4,000..you just don't throw that out not yet at least.. Give him some protection
3 Cleveland - Adrian Peterson RB - Jamal is there for 1 year.. I say sign a good back for long term years...
4 Tampa Bay - Calvin Johnson WR - Best player in draft period
5 Arizona - Levi Brown OT - All Leinart and those upcoming Rice (Boldin) and Carter (Fitzgerald) recievers need is a line don't forget about Edge either.
6 Washington - Gaines Adams DE - Their trying to improve a defense that flip flops good to bad every year.
7 Minnesota - Brady Quinn QB - They need a reciever but I think they'll wait 2nd round and pick up Steve Smith if still there or Gonzalez.
8 Atlanta - Laron Landry S - Defense is needed on a team with a hell of a running game on the offense.
9 Miami - Justin Blalock OG - Give Daunte some protection and maybe his leg will heal productively on field..and maybe he won't be sacked 100 times
10 Houston - Alan Branch DT - Give Mario's line the monster they need...trust me this is the next Panthers D-Line
11 San Francisco - Amobi Okoye DT - Young 19 year old man and will do treasures to the improving defense
12 Buffalo - Jamaal Anderson DE - They need a running back but I don't think they'll pass up a defense right now
13 St. Louis - Leon Hall CB - With an offense like theirs they need to improve that defense and starting with IMO the best Corner in the draft
14 Carolina - Patrick Willis LB - Great linebacker will do amazing for the deterieting linebacking coupe...
15 Pittsburgh - Paul Poslukszny LB - Jerry Porter gone they would love Willis but they'll grab this man
16 Green Bay - Marshawn Lynch RB - Green gone...no way Peterson will drop here so they get this guy
17 Jacksonville - Reggie Nelson S - Their in need for safety replacement
18 Cincinnati - Darrelle Revis CB - Bengals need to fix up this defense
19 Tennessee - Ted Ginn Jr. WR - They got the man and the backs now here's the speeding wide out
20 N.Y. Giants - Lawrence Timmons LB - LT anyone?
21 Denver - Jarvis Moss DE - With him that amazing defense will be super bowl caliber cause he will fix that line up pretty good
22 Dallas - Aaron Ross CB - People say wideout but I think T.O. and Terry Glenn are good enough so I say fix that defense
23 Kansas City - Dwayne Jarret WR - They need a playmaker for Huard so Jarret will give him 2 threats now....which also takes pressure off Tony.
24 New England - Marcus McCauley CB - They try to improve this defense every year I say grab this man fix up the corners since your dropping Asante
25 N.Y. Jets - Greg Olsen TE - We know they want him they are going to get him here
26 Philadelphia - Dwayne Bowe WR - They would love Ginn or even Jarret but they'll settle with a hopeful playermaker and speedy wide out...
27 New Orleans - Chris Houston CB - They need some defense and corners are where to go because they don't need to be burnt by Steve Smith and Calvin Johnson
28 New England - Michael Griffin S - Harrison is old back him up
29 Baltimore - Joe Staley OT - Give McNair a probowl year.......
30 San Diego - Robert Meachem WR - They need a wide out
31 Chicago - Brian Leonard FB - I may be the only guy that picks a full back...but instead of wasting it on a running back give Benson some air and a lead blocker.
32 Indianapolis - Jon Beason OLB - Cato June is gone come on this is obvious

Round 2:
1. Oakland - Tony Ugoh OT - Now you got your QB give him an OLINE
2. Detriot - Troy Smith QB - You want a QB take this Heisman winner who also was still a beast his senior year.......
3. Tampa Bay - Aaron Sears OG - Protect the QB if you want Calvin to do anything
4. Cleveland - Ryan Harris OT - You need an oline and maybe Frye will do something
5. Chicago - Steve Smith WR - Mushin isn't a panther his days are numbered slowly....and Berrian does things here and there

Posted by veritas

Ur 1st round looks pretty good. But who knows reggie bush was supposed to go first but the Texans wasted their pick on Mario Williams.

Posted by Colonel

URG! I hate football. No offence, like whatever sport you want.

Posted by veritas

I like NFL but I prefer college football by far.

Posted by Random

I have to disagree with a few things... Although they may choose Jamarcus Russel first, I truley believe Brady Quinn is a much better quarterback. I think Jamarcus will go to Oakland and Quinn will go to Cleveland.

I love your Pittsburgh getting Paul Poslukszny.. I'm from Pennsylvania and i'm a huge Penn State College Fan and a pretty big Steeler Pro Fan. It'd be perfect to see Paul stay here.

Posted by veritas

Yeaaa draft is on Saturday and still teams dont know what they wanna do.

Posted by Jarulara

Draft was ultimately surprising with Lions actually keeping a WR....I know he's the best in the draft but the draft was like wow.