Radiohead?

Posted by Xenos

I've heard of this band before, but I never felt like checking it out. However, when I was looking around Last.fm the other day, I was told that apparently its like one of my most favorite bands.

Either way, has anyone listened to their songs before and is it of any good?

Posted by Omni

I like Radiohead from what I've heard. I hate to bring this up again, but Muse is also kinda similar to Radiohead. I don't know of anyone on VGC who likes them a real lot, but they should be worth a listen.

I'm probably now going to download their albums, since you made me think about it.

Posted by Dexter

I used to like them more. I've see them live twice. I don't think you'd like them, Xenos. Too popular and trendy.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I don't like them. I doubt you would.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I don't know of anyone on VGC who likes them a real lot, but they should be worth a listen.

Me.

Posted by Omni

Okay, so Vampiro likes them. You always seem to like the bands I say that about for some reason.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I was really shocked when I found out Vamp was a Radiohead fan. As for me, I like most of their material...but I didn't care for "Hail To The Thief"

My favorite album was probably "OK Computer" as cliche as that may be.

Posted by Slade

Huh, I wasn't going to bump this thread until I noticed PHM's new user title.

Radiohead rox. They're one of the best bands playing on the radio(even if the radio doesn't necessarily play their best material). I even liked Thom's solo album a lot. I have no clue what my favorite album of theirs is, but the tracks "There There" and "We Suck Young Blood" have always been good listenin'.

edit: Oh yeah, and their website is easily the best band site I've ever seen.

Posted by Omni

Surprisingly, my user title is just a coincidence, haha...

Thanks for reminding me to download some of their stuff, Slade.

Posted by Slade

ANYTIME GOOD BUDDY

Posted by Raptor

The album Kid A brings back memories of conquering Arizona radio towers in the frosty early morning hours, but The Bends is a quintessential rock album everyone who claims to appreciate modern rock music should listen to at least once.

Posted by Sterling

I'm also a pretty big fan of them, due to my Brother.

Posted by Xero

I like Radiohead. I got their album called "OK Computer" and it's really good. My dad suggested me to buy it and it ended up being a good idea.

Posted by Hyper

I've honestly found them extremely boring judging by what I've heard. I've listened to all of their hits and the only one I really like any is Creep.

That's because you're a faggot. Shut up.

Posted by Hyper

I wish my faggotry didn't have to limit my musical taste. Someone, please teach me to be straight!

"Ugh I'm Hyper and this music is too ****ing awesome for me to listen to because I'm such a faggot UGH"

Posted by Hyper

This is my life.

Posted by Omni

Hey, at least you like The Police now, Hyper. I was surprised you IM'd me to ask for their songs.

Posted by Dexter

The Police are, like, so old.

Posted by Omni

It doesn't matter how old something is when it's good.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, but not to realize that you like/dislike them until now is something. How could one miss out on The Police after all these years of music-lovin'?!

Oh, guys, I finally saw Heat last night. Awesome film.