The Outfit help

Posted by Creedence

Me and my friend love to play co-op third person shooters for the 360, and this games isn't the best, but its still awesome. Only one problem. We can't get it to save. Every time we try there is no possible way. If we exit to the main menu then we can go back to the levels, but once the system turns off its gone. Anybody know what the problem is?

Also, does anybody else know of some awesome coop shooters for the 360, cuz there just isn't much around yet that I know of. Was looking foreward so much to playing GRAW2 on Coop, but it sucks compared to single player

Anyway thanks in advance :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Crackdown, Gears and Rainbow Six all have pretty good co-op, where it actually takes place in the single-player story. But I don't think you'll find too much quite yet. This kinda thing is still relatively new, so don't expect a ton. Though Army of Two which comes out this year is co-op centric.

As for the Outfit, I don't think you'll find too much help here. Check out the gamefaqs forum, as I'm sure the question is answered there.

Posted by Creedence

Beat Gears on coop, got pretty far on Rainbow Six, have to have system link, or Xbox live to play Crackdown, so I never bothered. Army of Two is gonna be bad ***. I've been watching that game. Mercaneries 2 is gonna have Coop, and it looks purely awsome. Always loved the freeroam war on Mercs. I've heard Marvel Ultimate Alliance featured awesome coop, never checked it out. I just gotta wait for Army of Two and Mercs 2 I guess.