Explosions In The Sky

Posted by Omni

As this band is so aspectacular, they definitely deserve a thread here. They're one of my favorites among the post-rock I've been able to listen to so far.

Xenos, I know you didn't get anything from them back when Vampiro uploaded a few albums, so I'll epload their four main albums and the Rescue EP sometime in the next few days. I recommend that anyone who hasn't heard them downloads their music.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I saw them live not too long ago. They put on a good show.

Posted by Xenos

Hmm, maybe its just me, but I don't really like their music quite as much as the other post rock bands around there. I don't know why, maybe because its as little too abstract for me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yet you like ***speed? Weird.

Posted by Omni

It took me a little while to warm up to Explosions, but now I really like their style a lot.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;567773]Yet you like ***speed? Weird.

I knew you were going to say that.

***speed to me is more softer and relaxing, so I don't mind as much.

Posted by Creedence

Explosions is pretty good, overall, but I'm a classic rock kinda guy.

Posted by Slade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtW67TCAn0E

For this video alone Explosions is one of my favorite post-rock bands. Man, I was so ****ed when I showed this to a friend and he's all "BOLOLOL HE'S SWAYING TO THE MUSIC LOL." Anyways, the end of the video is the best part.

I like the way Explosions feels, especially in a small, secluded environment like the one in the video. Come to think of it, I think I missed their show near here earlier this month. It might have been 5 days ago. :/

Posted by Omni

Oh, ****. I forgot about this. Uploads coming soon.