HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPEEDFREAK!! :D

Posted by Omni

Happy birthday to you, although you seem to be here fairly infrequently lately and apparently don't really know who I am. Also, apparently we're around the same age. Enjoy. :D

Posted by Iris

Happy Birthday. I hope you get many expensive gifts and no dumb cards.

Posted by Random

Don't listen to Iris, Pray for stupid cards with money in them!! That way you know your going to get what you wanted...

Happy bday speedy

Posted by junior senior

have a hppy birthday adam dont make your mom yell today

Posted by veritas

Hey only 1 year till you can leagaly drink. Of course you probably have never drank before.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Happy Birthday, Speedy.. I hope you gets loads of lame *** cards, and a ton of ****ty *** sponge cake. :cool: Enjoy..

Posted by Iris

[quote=The Sniper;567604]Hey only 1 year till you can leagaly drink. Of course you probably have never drank before.
Except he's British and has probably been drinking since before you were born.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Iris;567613]Except he's British and has probably been drinking since before you were born.

I fail to see the humor in that. I've been inside the bottle since teething. Me and Jack Daniels go waaaaaaaaay back.. ;)

[quote=The Sniper;567604]Hey only 1 year till you can leagaly drink. Of course you probably have never drank before.

Quit being a queerbait..

Posted by Speedfreak

Thanks >:O

If Soul doesn't find and post in this thread I'm banning him. No one tell him, though, it'll be funny.

Oh, and 10,000 posts. I'm back now, I was just away because I couldn't think of a decent 10,000th :cool:

Posted by Zeta

hbd, Speedy. Go play some Terranigma or something. :cookie:

Posted by Speedfreak

One Cool Guy says:
DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME?
[A-AC] s0ul says:
uh... sup hows life/work/kayla/the penis
One Cool Guy says:
YOU ARE BANNED, SIR

Posted by s0ul

happy birthday, man. :cool2:

Posted by Creedence

My friend has a birthday today, his party was yesterday, went to Hooters. The hotwing were awesome. Did ya get any crappy cards?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Happy birthday.

Quoted post: One Cool Guy says:
DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME?
[A-AC] s0ul says:
uh... sup hows life/work/kayla/the penis
One Cool Guy says:
YOU ARE BANNED, SIR

And I laughed.

Posted by Bebop

It's not actually his birthday today.

Posted by Iris

Every day is Speedy's Birthday when your parents like him more.

Posted by Proto Man

Happy birthday man!

Posted by Dexter

Happy birthday. Post more. I miss your odd logic. Your brother's been keeping it alive though. It's funny.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Dexter: Happy birthday. Post more. I miss your odd logic. Your brother's been keeping it alive though. It's funny.

Yes, I miss it too... wait, Speedy has a brother?

Posted by Roger Smith

I don't remember his name, but yar he has teh bro.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Proto Man: Yes, I miss it too... wait, Speedy has a brother?

Rocksteady.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: Rocksteady.

I see what you did there, and I like it.

Posted by s0ul

Aw, that'd be so cute if Speedy's name was Rocksteady. JUST ADORABLE. Unless that's not the Bebop he's going for, then they'd just look stupid.

Posted by Dexter

Is there any other Bebop?

Posted by Proto Man

Lol, ALRIGHT ALREADY... I get the picture. I didn't know Bebop was his brother. >_<

Posted by Raptor

CowboyJMBebop.

Posted by Aesthetic

I blame crying babies/gas stations/potheads stealing my presence for why I'm late on this. happy belated, and you know I mean it >:0