Just got back from San Diego

Posted by The Judge

Highlights:

Creature Feature + Voltaire Concert (awesome)
Multiple Jokes about rocks
Spengbab
Kicking Chris's [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss royally on Guilty Gear
Kicking Corrupt's [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss royally on Smash Bros for the most part (and losing to Chris)
Not seeing Raptor (Our guess is out of fear on his part)
Beach-Time Fun

More info to come later.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, that pretty much sums things up pretty well. I don't have anything else to add.

oh, and I'm glad LoS had toilet wolf as his sig, it made for some goooood conversation.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting The Judge: Kicking Corrupt's [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss royally on Smash Bros for the most part (and losing to Chris)

Next time. Next time I won't suck so horribly. :grrr: u don't even wavedash man wtf

Sure, "next time" probably won't be for another year or so, BUT STILL

But yes, it was a spectacular time had by all. Whether it was at Denny's, in the car, GameRave, Hodad's, or screwing around at the beach during sunset, IT WAS A TIME TO REMEMBER

Posted by Raptor

Quoting The Judge: Highlights:

Not seeing Raptor (Our guess is out of fear on his part)

More like out of not wanting to play Smash Brothers, hear scads of jokes and memes I wouldn't find the least bit funny because they're from websites I've never visited, and listen to people call each other "faggot" a thousand times. I probably would have enjoyed the beach at sunset part the most, but I was headed up to La Jolla at the time.

Posted by Lord of Spam

YEAH MAN IM JUST TOO HARDCORE FOR YOUR STUPID BABY JOKES lol im gonna go jack off my dog now

Posted by The Judge

Raptor: We wanted to say hello to you and shake your hand, and that's about it. Guess the 4chan just exudes off of us.

LoS: You would've loved the Voltaire Concert. Reason being at one point he told a very long and hilarious (even to me who didn't know much about it) story about the Star Trek experience rides, and then sang two very funny songs about Star Trek. My instant thought was "Matt would be going nuts right now."

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wow, Raptor is such a faggot.

Posted by Lord of Spam

In all honesty, I would hang out with raptor, and start over without any of the LOL FURRY stuff if I thought he would give it a chance. Its pretty obvious that hes not a moron by any stretch, and just enjoys acting like an ******* on the internet. And really, is that any different than what we all do? Oh, sure, he does it differently, but at the end of the day, arent we all just a bunch of e-*******s?

plus, rupty says hes cool, so idk. thats gotta count for something.

also, i dont know which is more disturbing, that derek knows enough about me to think of me at weird times like that, or taht ive done it about other members ;_;

Posted by The Judge

Ant thought the same thing.

Posted by Dexter

When I meet you guys I'm going to the furry extreme. I'll use nearly every reference in the furry book, argue that Krystal is hawter and has more personality than any dumbfounded looking anime girl in existence, and that animals should be revered as ***s. I'll use furry metaphors while smacking your faggotorism straight out of you in Super Smash using Pikachu. It'll be good times.

idk, him apparently not bothering to say hi or show his face is pretty ****ty of him.

Posted by Dexter

If he did that to me, I wouldn't consider it much of an insult or take it too personally. That's just part of his personality, being aloof, and it's easy for me to accept and understand that.

Posted by The Judge

Okay, so here's a full rundown of the trip:

We go! Well, first, we watch some Spengbab and then we leave. We leave at around 3:30, after snacks have been procured and we pop in some CD's. And we're off!

The trip is nice. A couple jerks on the road, but otherwise, very little traffic. On a freeway underpass in LA, we saw a tag that said "Hoodrats kills toys." I have since made an altar of hoodrat and worship it as my new lord. ANYWAYS, so we get there. We're staying at a hotel in Chula Vista. The website said you had to be 18 or older, but apparently it was 21+, so by the grace of the manager, we still got to stay.

So we got there in about 3 1/2 hours. We have an hour till the doors to the Hot Monkey Love Cafe open, so we go grab a burger at McDonalds, and we made sure to make a big deal about it when they actually charged us 11 cents for ranch.

Off we go. We find the street, we park on the street corner, and we walk out of the car. And go the completely wrong way. I end up asking a man with his wife and 3 kids if he knew "where the Hot Monkey Love Cafe" was. To my surprise, he gave me a matter-of-fact answer, pointing to it down the street. We find it. Lots of goths. We go in, get our tickets...and wait.

So it hits about 9. Voltaire apparently was held up on the freeway, so they were waiting for him. I met a girl Ian introduced me to, we chit chatted for a bit, then she filtered into the crowd and I went back with Ant and Joe. Creature Feature started playing at about 9:45.

Most of the people had never heard of Creature Feature and only came for Voltaire, so the few of us who did were having fun, but near the end, most people were getting into it as well. Me and Joe were singing alongside some girl we didn't know, adn we all got strange looks. Oh well. After all that was done I went and bought a shirt, got to speak to Curtis (the singer of CF) and shake his hand.

Voltaire comes up next, and his comedy and songs were fukken hilarious. He was saying "We gotta close down now, so I'll leave you with one last song," and it was "When You're Evil," which everyone enjoyed. Actually, in the Pledge part of the song, he stopped singing when he realized the crowd was doing all the singing, saying how he got paid even if he only played guitar. Either way, concert finished, we go and meet Ian. Neil is nowhere to be found, so SHUCKS.

We pick up Ian's pal Chris, and we head off to Denny's. Good times were had by all, Ian loved "B[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]tches Aint S[COLOR="black"]h[/COLOR]it" so he burnt the CD I had made for the trip. We head back to the hotel. I flop on one bed, Joe on the other. Ant looks at both of us, and says "Well, I have to share with one of you." Joe decides to spread out across the entire bed. Me, having less physical mass, simply say, "Well, I only sleep in my boxers and I'm not about to change that now." I strip to my underwear and get under the covers.

Anthony at that point does Rock Paper Scissors. I pick scissors and tie. Joe yells "Nothing beats good old rock" and wins. Fagmaster Tony bunks with me.

Me and Joe were out like a light, but Ant didn't get to sleep for about 2 hours. Apparently in my sleep I turned over and was RIGHT next to him, so he elbowed me in the forehead and I moved away. Joe apparently burst out laughing in his sleep.

We wake up next morning, and we have to leave by 11. We watch Spengebab for about an hour and a half, with the shower being traded off and such, and we leave for Ian's after eating at Wendy's.

We get there, Ian is in a huge argument with his mom, and so we're talking to Chris and Linda through the window. We keep instructing Joe upon meeting Neil to comment on how "Awesome" LoS's sig is, and use the word "Awesome" constantly. Either way, we set off, Linda goes with her friends to see Grindhouse, and we head off to some gaming place.

There, we hook up smash bros first. Let me say that Chris is the most annoying Peach ever, but somehow I beat Ian 4 times in a row. I didn't pay attention to battles that just included Ant. Later on, Ian beat me back, but I still hold my pride. We then hooked up Guilty Gear, because Chris was ranting and raving about how great he was, and I beat his candy [COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR][/COLOR]ss 8 to 1. I also buy a game called Alter Echo, which was only 5 bucks, and thus far, I'm enjoying it.

We leave after a few hours, and look for a restaraunt, the name of which I forget. We spend literally 20 minutes looking for parking, which we eventually find, ironically, right outside the d[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR][/COLOR]mned place. We meet Linda there, and wait G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d knows how long to get a table. Eventually we get food, eat, and go into some hobby shops. Joe bought some incense stuff, and I bought a very long book about the rules of being a proper gentleman (which is totally badass :D).

We head down to the beach, watch the sunset, Linda refuses to stop tickling me and wrestling me to the ground (I was so f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking tired and winded after all that I could barely breathe), and she was taking pictures of crap constantly, so if she ever uploads them, I'll show them to you all. Sun sets, we gotta head home, I scape a good long kiss off her, and we head back. We arrive back in town after about 3 hours.

All in all, great trip.

Posted by The Judge

I forgot to mention a last bit:

We're outside Ian's house, saying goodbye, and we say "Go check if Neils' there one last time. We'd like to meet him." He goes inside, and Joe starts yelling "NEIL!" really loudly and angrily (see: "HECTOR!" in the movie Troy). Ian comes out in a few minutes and says he isn't there, and that his mother had told us to shut up. We say goodbye, and I roll down the window as he leaves, and I say, "Hey Ian, I've got a really quick present for your mom." He looks up curiously and I honk my horn about 5 times and peel off.

Good times.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Dexter: When I meet you guys I'm going to the furry extreme. I'll use nearly every reference in the furry book, argue that Krystal is hawter and has more personality than any dumbfounded looking anime girl in existence, and that animals should be revered as ***s. I'll use furry metaphors while smacking your faggotorism straight out of you in Super Smash using Pikachu. It'll be good times.

this is why you will die alone:D

Posted by Slade

Quoting Lord of Spam: this is why you will die alone:D

Chicks dig that ****.

@Judge- Pretty sweet story. But who the hell is Linda? And at first as I was reading I was waiting for mention of "Corrupt" before I realized you were using everyone's "real" names.

wut is real

real is brown

Posted by The Judge

Linda = Girl Ian introduced me to that I'd spoken to for a while prior to the trip.

anything with "fur" in it I'm either altering or deleting. Seriously, cut that **** out.

Posted by Corrupt

Linda's username on here is corsetwench. Flood her inbox with messages, and if she actually bothers to log on a few months from now, she'll see them and possibly be inspired to post. Either that or she'll scoff at our insolence and log off, never to return again. But that, my friends, is a risk we're willing to take.

Posted by Raptor

Now I'm even more glad I wasn't there.

Posted by Corrupt

You're just bitchy because you have to get up at 9 AM tomorrow :o [spoiler]nah, not really[/spoiler]

Posted by Raptor

No, actually, further review of this thread truly made me more glad I wasn't there.

Posted by Slade

BUT RAPTOR WE LOVE YOU :(

Posted by Ant

Quoting Raptor: No, actually, further review of this thread truly made me more glad I wasn't there.

eh, I don't blame you. I'd be scared too.

Posted by sniper

Maybe he would have showed up if specops was brought along.

Posted by Lord of Spam

either that or he doesnt have the balls to talk the **** he does on the internet in real life.

see, im a well rounded *******, well versed in both on and offline assholishness. But more and more raptor strikes me as the stereotypical lame nerdy kid that got the **** kicked out of him in school, and just sits in front of his computer patting himself on the back for totally owning those guys on that video game forum.

idk, could be wrong, but thats how it seems.

Posted by Raptor

I'm very selective of the company I choose to keep offline and particular about the people whom I care to meet and at which time if ever I desire to meet them. Once I'm slightly less hesitant to turn another new leaf on the vgc faggot tree, *** knows I wouldn't pass up a chance in the future to hang out with a bunch of nerds who get together to mutually reinforce their collective delusions that they're funny and cool. Still, I'd rather Dexter be the third person from vgc that I meet. We'll destroy miscellaneous sweaters of outstanding thrifty quality and play Diddy Kong Racing and Goldeneye with vigorous impetuosity then talk about our fursonas, the ladies and gentlemen of vgc, and vampiro. In before someone says "in before," grim ninja'd protip spoilers etc.

Posted by Lord of Spam

in before...

Quoting Raptor: In before someone says "in before," grim ninja'd protip spoilers etc.

...my rage knows no bounds.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Lord of Spam: ...my rage knows no bounds.

Kinda like your fivehead. It seems to just go on forever.

Posted by Lord of Spam

well, it has definate lower and side bounds. Its just the height that reaches inifinity. Its sort of like a ray. Where as a line has no real begining or and and goes to infinity in both directions, a ray starts at a discernable point and continues forever in one direction.

huh, apparently i still remember stuff from 9th grade. cool.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Raptor: Once I'm slightly less hesitant to turn another new leaf on the vgc faggot tree, *** knows I wouldn't pass up a chance in the future to hang out with a bunch of nerds who get together to mutually reinforce their collective delusions that they're funny and cool..

Oh you are just the epitome of human beings, aren't you.

Posted by Omni

I called Corrupt on the phone a few minutes ago.

Posted by Ant

So wait, we meet together just to reinforce our "collective delusions"? Huh. And here I thought it was just to have a good time with some forth-worth chums.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, see, I initially thought that too. Oh it was so innocent to just think that we would go to see friends to have fun with them, like all friends do.

But you see, Anthony, my delusional comrade, that's where you're wrong.

In actuality, our meeting with Ian, Chris, and Linda was a devious plot calculated by the darker and recessive parts of our Super Ego in a desparate attempt to stave off possibly-suicidal depression on our parts (see: Self defense/preservation mechanism) since we obviously have absolutely no lives. By meeting with those three, despite the fact that our actual purpose was to see the Concert and they happened to live 20 minutes from there (another lie from the Super Ego to make it seem more convincing), we simply reenforced our own delusions of graduer and popularity, thus staving off depression and allowing ourselves to live longer, fulfilling the bodie's natural instincts. As a creature driven by instinct (ie. a wolf), Neil spotted this from a mile away and was able to quickly and superbly accurately diagnose our devious subconcious plot for what it was, and was quick to leap online after the fact and denounce our good times, making him, the minority in this situation and thus the lackluster party whom everyone is harrying, actually the one who should be thanked for his psychiatric prognosis and escalated to the point of superiority above the rest of us.

Truly, we have much to learn from the Wolfen kind. Please, teach us your ways, oh master of nature and all that is cool, for there is much for us to learn.

Guys, guys. He thinks he's a wolf. Stop it.

Posted by Slade

Don't you hate it when people can't say the word "wolf" and it sounds like they're always saying "woof" instead?!

Well, the last time I remember that happening was in second grade, but still. ****ed me right off.

also: You guys got owned. Basically, you wanted to hang out with him, but you're too gay and stupid. haha oh man

Quoted post: Don't you hate it when

no.

Posted by Lord of Spam

WHATS THE DEAL WITH AIRLINE PEANUTS?

Posted by Raptor

By the way, my name isn't "Neil." Try not to be so quick in believing anything someone tells you.

Posted by Ant

He keeps spelling it wrong. My father's name is "Neil" thus the confusion.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i bet its something really boring and bland. Like jack or ted.

Posted by Omni

I bet it's either Neal or Neel. Probably Neal, because I've only ever heard of one Neel.

Ted Stevens

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Raptor: By the way, my name isn't "Neil." Try not to be so quick in believing anything someone tells you.

Wah wah wah, quit your crying.

"Derek" has spoken.

derelict*

Posted by Lord of Spam

derelict my BALLS

abandon your balls? Okay.

Posted by Lord of Spam

...how could you vamp? HOW COULD YOU?

also zoolander etc

Posted by sniper