omg hai2u

Posted by mis0

I'm back. I guess I haven't posted for about two weeks. Just busy with life and stuff. SO WUT THE **** IS UP DA?

Posted by Lord of Spam

not much. da is going though one those spurts where everyone is busy pretending that they have a life. we'll be back soon though.

Actually, i just hit 69 in wow, and once i hit 70 thats probably going to eat a lot of time. and i'll be out of school soon... so more parties and whatnot...

Posted by Omni

I dunno. Are you still a trap?

Posted by Zeta

Didn't even notice you were gone.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I noticed ;_;

Posted by Zeta

No you didn't. Stop lying.

Posted by Omni

I noticed, and I can prove it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i noticed, but dont care enough to prove it.

halfassed for the tie.

Posted by Omni

Whatever.

[quote]Pretty Hate Machine agrees: Go to my blog and download the symphonic power metal album I just uploaded like 10 minutes ago. It's something you would like.

Oh, and go do that, seeing as you keeping being a little ***** about wanting people to give you metal.

Posted by mis0

Sorry about abanding you on AIM. Friend had an emergency, and I just dropped everything. It was a busy two weeks for me, and a much needed break from everything else I normally do. The next three weeks are going to suck (like a DYSON - IT NEVAR LOSES SUCTION!!11) due to high amounts of university related crap. I reeeeeeaaaaly hate all of my classes except for german.

I also turned 19 during my absence. :cool:

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Lord of Spam: spurt

lol

And Miso, were you the one that called Ant on his cell phone earlier today? I didn't hear the voice, but he was thinking either you or Dexter. :o Oh yeah, and happy birthday!

Posted by Ant

It WAS Xenos apparently. Finally got that penor exchange.

Oh yeah, I also noticed you have been gone awhile. Welcome back, champ.

Posted by mis0

I don't have Ant's phone #, actually. But I do have yours, Rupty ;););)

Posted by Omni

You're just gonna fax people anyway. I'd give you mine again if you'd actually call.

Posted by The Judge

Well, I've been to San Diego this weekend, trying to work out how I'm going to do 3 finals in a few hours when I'm SO LAZY, and got a video game for 5 bucks that, in all honesty, isn't that great, but worth the 5 bucks.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't know what I've been doing.

WELCOME BACK

Posted by Linko_16

I was fappin'. The whole time.

In seriousness: Pops Audition practice and Prom.

Posted by Lord of Spam

working, and playing wow.

soon: weed.

Posted by Ant

Life of a G[COLOR="Lime"]o[/COLOR]d.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

omg hi

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: Life of a G[COLOR="Lime"]o[/COLOR]d.

add in a girlfriend there somewhere and it'll be the life of a ***. So far its just the life of a really awesome dude. THE dude. duder. El duderino, if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Posted by mis0

Girlfriend? A gh0d would likely lack a girlfriend, because those take effort. You'd be a gh0d if you had a beer wench.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No, if he was a ***, he wouldn't be tied down to a single girl. He's just have an endless flood of really experienced virgins

Posted by Ant

oh, so gh0d means ***. I thought it was some sort of troll.

Posted by mis0

IDIOT

Posted by Ant

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Posted by Lord of Spam

strangly enough, i find meaningful relationships more fun than jsut banging random *****es

I MEAN UH YEAH RAPE AND WHATNOT WOOO **** YEAH