In dreams..

Posted by Tyler Durden

The idea is to direct users to capture and share dreams in this thread. Doesn't necessarily have to be regarded as a daily chore.

Last night; I dreamed I shot a political figure, with a Nerf gun. Except, the foam balls were replaced with copper. And then, somehow I ended up in an isolated room, full of Camel Spiders. And one bit me on the foot, and tried to go for my nose.

Posted by G-Sides

i don't get it, but i just woke up from a diabetes/zombie related dream :s there was a zombie outbreak and had some **** to do with diabetes and insulin.. everyone got a pair of goggles that showed all traces of diabetes in the zombie as green and you had to either -shoot the zombie in the face- or -inject it with insulin- to demobilize it. sometimes it played out like a game where i was pressing the R trigger to put the goggles on, or sometimes i was putting them on myself :s it ended when i was chilling inside of this security building thing with the door open and whenever one would pop inside, i'd stab it in the face and retreat behind the door again so no zombie would know i was in there. unfortunately! i made the mistake of wanting to close the door so i could go get on the roof and that got attention, they bust inside eat me i wake up the end.

Posted by Aesthetic

Last night, I slept for an hour, thus didn't have any dreams.

The night before last, though, I dreamt that I was around four months pregnant. I was taking the baby out of my uterus (because, naturally, my lower abdomen was cut open and body organs moved aside so it was easily accessible) and trying to dress it in baby doll clothes, but it was too tiny still. Not cool. I hate dolls.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Arms;567320]i don't get it, but i just woke up from a diabetes/zombie related dream :s there was a zombie outbreak and had some **** to do with diabetes and insulin..

That's more than I needed to hear..
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/WilliamBHardT2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Crazy K

I been having some weird dreams lately. One notable one that I had took place in like a rain forest near a river. The scenery looked great and it's possibly the best dream I have ever had. Anyways I, my brother and friend where all in the dream. I remember going into the river into the likes of a cart and going down a slope run or something. It was a weird dream.

I also noticed I been lucid dreaming more since I keep saying "help me remember my dreams". It seems to work most of the time.

Posted by Slade

Lately all of my dreams have been extremely boring and realistic. I usually think it was a part of the day I had before I slept unless I really think about it.

One of the most recent ones involved me visiting some friends of my parents and their gay son being all over me. I woke up feeling really dissatisfied with the dream, but I wasn't feeling especially homophobic. Just kind of like, "Ew... was that really necessary?"

Other dreams involve me making small talk with random people who I'm not really interested in at all. Seriously, what happened to the dreams in which I would defend my home from hordes of bloodthirsty unicorns and flee from giant lumberjacks?

Posted by Omni

I tend to have dreams that involve people I haven't seen in a long time. However, I rarely remember my dreams, and if I do, I seem to be unable to remember very much about them and what I can remember doesn't usually stay clear for long. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I never rarely remember any of my dreams. Go to bed, then wake up almost instantly, with the time in between disappearing.

Posted by Electrical Hazard

The night before last I had one of those dreams where you wake up but you are still dreaming then I woke up for real went back to sleep but did not know it so when I started to dream again I thought that I was awake until some stupid sh!t happened then I realized I was dreaming and woke up and the first thought that came to my head was "that was some fu