Re: Me and Jesse are the best of buddies!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Look at
http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=22349
and if you don't faint...you can talk about it here!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Posted by Kit

[/worlddestroyed]

Posted by Omni

That's funny. I knew he was really a Wacko, he was just in denial.

Posted by veritas

The more he fights u the more he loves u

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting The Sniper: The more he fights u the more he loves u

RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY E-PENIS HARDER etc etc.

Posted by WackoHater

Not only is Jesse Smith a delusional lunatic, he is a fraud too for penning Wacko loving fantasies.

No one loves crazy Wackos, Jesse I told you before that you are not to use my name to fabricate false posts !!!!! :mad:

You've done it this time man, I'm going to destroy you and this forum !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You've done it this time man, I'm going to destroy you and this forum !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

*yawn* You wouldn't even dare swat a fly!!! :D

er...what do you mean fraud and 'fabricate false posts'??!! er...look who made that post!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

If Jesse Smith truly edited your posts, it would only be into what you wanted them to say anyway. Stop whining.

Posted by shypieofdoom

can you help me get unbanned it says the reason is . please help

Posted by n64 man

Dont even bother trying to get unbanned, heres what makes vgchat fail.

Quoted post: *the moderators are overly rude an ban people for no reason
*many of the "veteran members" do stuff that would get new people
banned and yet stay unbanned
*anyone who is "popular" there either is gay or ****ed up in the head
*jesse and wackohater both have an undying want to drive each other
insane which further ****s up your boards
*to many "old topics" are deleted when they should be locked instead
for the googlebot to read
*many of the members think that they're "the bomb" because they have
authority of others when all they do is abuse their powers

and his only response to this was...

Quoted post: er, you should join in on it!!!! It's fun to drive him insane and you would enjoy tormenting him!!!!

Posted by mis0

How are you surprised? You've been here a few months, and it has been this way for quite a few years now. Is it not readily apparent that nothing is going to change, because no one cares in the first place?

Posted by n64 man

I've been here much longer than two months. Before jesse even upgraded to vbulletin 3.X He was using vbulletin 2.X and at that time he had a final fantasy board up. And even before he used vbulletin he used webboards. That goes to show how little you know about me. Heck I even remember when "real one bjarni" was posting on the vbulletin 2.x boards and also before the upgrade to vbulletin 3.X Jesse gave people "demo" links of what it would look like, then he left both versions up and finally removed the secondary & older vbulletin 2.x board.

Posted by mis0

Well soooOOOOooooooOoOOorry then. No, actually, I take that back. If you've been here that long then you should know **** well that it's been this way for, I don't know, the last three years at least.

Posted by n64 man

LOL what? I'm the one who posted that the board is that way and then you tell me the "I should know its been this way?" lol wtf kindof response is that? I don't care if it changes or not, I'm tryin to save the kid some time. If things keep going this way, jesse may as well rename this place as vgfags.com.

Quoting mis0: Well soooOOOOooooooOoOOorry then. No, actually, I take that back. If you've been here that long then you should know **** well that it's been this way for, I don't know, the last three years at least.

Shutup already WackoFaker, your all talk & no action. If you were, you would've done something about him along time ago.:D :D :D :D :D

Quoting WackoLover: Not only is Jesse Smith a delusional lunatic, he is a fraud too for penning Wacko loving fantasies.

No one loves crazy Wackos, Jesse I told you before that you are not to use my name to fabricate false posts !!!!! :mad:

You've done it this time man, I'm going to destroy you and this forum !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

He looks unbanned to me, so VGC clearly isn't as bad as you think it is. Except for the part where it is, for you. People just don't like you for some reason. Deal.