I think i'm retiring from VGC

Posted by Random

Alas i've become too bored with VGC. There seemed to always be excitement..

Lately i've realized I hated people with a passion.. Lord of Spam (F***face, Forhead landing strip), Miso (idk what the F*** you are), and "Sniper" (The one person who urkes me the most and says the least).

Anyways enough with the taint lickers...

VGC wasn't all bad... I've been here probably eh... since early 2002? So i've had a good 5 year run I'd say here at VGC.. Perhaps not quite 5 years i'm not really sure.

And theres many here i've enjoyed talking to. Most of you are on this board. Unfortunately you guys have had so many name changes I can only depict about 3 of you. Sorry!!

Im not saying i'll never be on but i'm rarely on the way it is. I'm getting an apartment with my girlfriend and for a couple months we won't have internet access anyways. Not to mention she'll use up the majority of my time. In May I plan on asking her to Marry me (Wish me luck!!). Ironically our birthdays are 1 day apart. The 2nd and 3rd of May. But thats not when I plan on asking. We're going on vacation in late May, and I figured i'd use that as the time to ask.

So nothing personal but chances are i'll be too busy anyways. I'm getting a promotion here soon. Thank ***... I needed it with the rise in costs in everything (thanks to the minimum wage increase). So i'll be working roughly 38-50 hrs a week and probably using the rest of my time to my slavemaster (The woman).

Farewell... Adieu!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Random: So i'll be working roughly 38-50 hrs a week and probably using the rest of my time to my slavemaster (The woman).

Farewell... Adieu!

This is a guest appearance. I'll still make these when I see a prime opportunity like this one. Right, a slavemaster named KoH. :D

Anyway, have fun with the real world. It's overrated.

Posted by Random

The real world isn't overrated.. Its not as fun but its not overrated.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

may eighth here woot. let's all celebrate together!

Posted by Ant

LoS, Miso, and sniper are some of my favorite people!

oh and day lol

Posted by Yonaka

I wish you luck on your proposal in May! I hope she says yes. Good luck Random!

Posted by Dexter

I think part of the problem is simply that some of the members here, especially if they're here for long enough, start to rely on VGC too much for various things like laughs, entertainment, and enlightenment. The truth of the matter is that there are going to be times when VGC won't offer any of that, or anything else you're relying on. The weather's always changing here and it's not going to stay the same forever. VGC goes through transitions like people, media, and caterpillars. It's not the way it used to be a few years ago and it won't be the way it is now in the future. VGC needs to be treated casually, without high expectations. If you came here with super expectations and spend large amounts of time searching around threads for something 'worthy of my reply,' you're going to find disappointment and discouragement.

Posted by Random

Quoting WackoHater: I for one am going to miss your insults and strange logic Random. :rolleyes: :p:

You are not an attention whore man !!!

You mean you don't like FoxyMoxy with the sharp tongue ??

She does need to start thinking of the long term ramifications of her well thought out insults a bit more, but she is young and has time to work on her major character flaws I think, we will see.

ah WackoHater... I will miss thee so!

Posted by Kit

Good luck with the proposal. Hope KoH says yes. :cookie:

Posted by Random

lmao her name is Kali not the KoH Lord.. Although I need to get a hold of the KoH Lord..

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Random: lmao her name is Kali not the KoH Lord.. Although I need to get a hold of the KoH Lord..

Kali is a sexy name....then again so is KoH

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da heck!! WackoHater came out of hiz bedroom, Wacko University!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Dexter: If you came here with super expectations and spend large amounts of time searching around threads for something 'worthy of my reply,' you're going to find disappointment and discouragement.

LOL!! Any one that has high expectations for a message board run by a messed up wacko that also makes a WackoHater a mod...needs mental help!!! :D:D:D:D

He'll be back, they always come back!!! :D:D