Well now.. Happy Birthday Apathetic.

Posted by Tyler Durden

There's a name I haven't seen in a while. Well, atleast not since I took that 2 year hiatus back in '04. Happy Birthday, son..

Oh and, Happy Birthday to Sak.. whoever that is.

Posted by Dexter

He's over at Game Wire a lot these days, right?

Posted by Kit

Apathetic? I don't think so. I haven't seen him at all for, 3 months, maybe?

hbd even if you don't see this.

Posted by Dexter

I think Game Wire was just the last place I saw him at and since I don't visit the place too often I assumed he was still there.

I remember I took a trip for a little over a month once and when I got back to VGC there was a huge thread about him and some people, I especially remember Raptor, thought he was me trying to hide under a secret new name. We typed the same or something. Then we finally met it was all good times.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Well, Apy's last post was about three months ago, here: [URL]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=520176#post520176[/URL]

But, he also visited a few days ago..

Posted by Dexter

All talk and no action from that guy.

Posted by Tyler Durden

That's the feeling I get from most of the regulars, here.

Posted by Dexter

I'm more like Elvis when it comes to a little less conversation and a little more action please k thxs byes.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Haha.. Sometime, less conversation is better. My exes never understood that, that I express myself through silence.

Happy face = happy.
Sad face = sad.
Closed eyes = sleeping, go the **** away.
Red pigment in face = ****ed off.
And square face = does not give a ****, right now.

Anywho, off subject; anyone ever notice how Hitler looks almost like a starkly Kevin Spacey?

Posted by Raptor

Unhappy Apathetic Irrelevant Birthday of Unknown Malevolent Inequity.

Posted by junior senior

aw happy birthday nonetheless

Posted by Trigger

What do you mean? It's the way of Video Game Chat life to be nonchalant and posting whenever one chooses to. Inactivity is our regular member way of life, our driving force behind this forum.

For shame that you do not know this.

Posted by Aesthetic

Seconded, in a post and not a rep ironically because my inactivity has led me to not be able to spread as much rep around as an active member would have done. The sacrifices we pay sometimes, honestly.