Most Hated Family In America

Posted by Auto Rock

http://www.break.com/index/most_hated_family_in_america.html

This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my whole entire life. These people give Christians a horrible name. I fully understand why they are the most hated family in America. Tolerance doesn't equal agreement, a view which I believe. Sad sad people. Thoughts?

Posted by Iris

They're worth a laugh, but not at the cost of the attention they want and are getting. They're ignorant beyond reason. I can't imagine them doing this for any other reason than fifteen minutes of fame.

They sure are creative with their signs though. "Fags eat poop" is one of the many classics from the bible.

Posted by booyah719

I've seen a similar video of them several months ago. I chalk it up to using the Bible as a rulebook rather than a set of guidelines, and taking everything word for word. "Blind Faith" describes them to some minor extent.

I am actually wondering if they even recruit anyone besides he people they already have? My point being, are the signs for "converting" people, or, more likely, just to **** people off? If the latter, it's simply hate-mongering and they should be forgotten and not even be given a second glance, if you unluckily gave a first.

Posted by The Judge

That was absolutely hilarious. I've heard of them before, but I didn't know how hardcore they were. Good times. I wonder what obscure part of G[COLOR="black"]od's divine plan they fulfill.[/COLOR]

Posted by booyah719

Too bad Samuel L. Jackson isn't part of their group!

I AM TIRED OF THESE MOTHER ****IN FAGS ON THIS MOTHER ****IN PLANET!

Posted by Linko_16

What I would've given to drive by that intersection at that very moment.

"JESUS TAKES IT UP THE A[color=indigo]SS
!! WOOOOOO!!"[/color]

Posted by Lord of Spam

FAGS EAT FECES. THATS A FACT.

Posted by Tyler Durden

That lady has her facts all ****ed up. Fags take it IN the pooper, rarely do they ever eat from the pooper..

Posted by Auto Rock

Are you kidding me, fags love it in the mouth. The tailpipe just doesn't do anything for them anymore.

Posted by Lord of Spam

mouth is the new anus

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Lord of Spam;566852]mouth is the new anus

But of course..
This should have been considered long ago, with the induction of "potty mouth" into a childs vocabulary.

Posted by Fate

Adultery is definitely not restricted to being gay, seeing as how they don't go hand in hand. Retard.

Posted by Omni

Wow, that was stupid. The protest part made me laugh so much. These people are crazy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Fate: Adultery is definitely not restricted to being gay, seeing as how they don't go hand in hand. Retard.

BUT MEN ARE OUT EVERYDAY HAVING FAG SEX CHEATING ON THEIR WIVES. I KNOW BECAUSE MY PRIEST TOLD ME SO.

Posted by Creedence

I hate the Braidy Bunch family about as bad, they just **** me off.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

They are commies and they should be deported out of this country

Posted by Slade

Quoting Tiptoegecko: They are commies and they should be deported out of this country

wow

Quoting booyah719: I am actually wondering if they even recruit anyone besides he people they already have? My point being, are the signs for "converting" people, or, more likely, just to **** people off?

I'm sure there are some poor souls who immediately felt at home around those people. Something like, "Hey! I think fags eat poop, too! This is exactly what I've been looking for!"

praise the lawd

Posted by Fate

Wait a minute... If the word "fag" isn't under protected speech (and I'm pretty sure it can't be), can't we legally punch them or something?

Posted by fates warning

I cant wait for all of her children to come out of the closet.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The only good thing about this family is that they probably have, if anything, the opposite of the effect they intend. For every one person who says "lol fags eat poop PRAIZE JEZUS!" there are probably 5 more who think "wow, religion is a total pile of ****e"

Quoting Tiptoegecko: They are commies and they should be deported out of this country

YEAH MAN LETS GENERALIZE ABOUT A CERTAIN GROUP AND THEN TALK **** ABOUT THEM. Moron.

Posted by sniper

Heh. Everything is done by *** therefore perfect! 'Cept those poop-eating fags of course.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Fate: Wait a minute... If the word "fag" isn't under protected speech (and I'm pretty sure it can't be), can't we legally punch them or something?

Dunno. They would meet a very unpleasant end should they ever ruin a funeral I attend, however.

I like how they say on their website that they report death threats to the FBI and the users ISP. When you run a hate organization, you should expect to live a short life. Their almost treasonous, they're cowards, and they like it. There are few people of whom I'd wish death upon. I can only say here that I hope they have a blowout and slam into a concrete divder after rolling their van 9 times on their next trip to go funeral-ruining. They can go live with their hateful *** and stop being a blight upon society.

Posted by Crazy K

Religion is joke..

[quote=Misoxeny]Dunno. They would meet a very unpleasant end should they ever ruin a funeral I attend, however.

Agreed.

Anyways if I saw a protest such as that, I would probably get out of my car and confront them face to face.

Posted by Ant

fun fact: fags eat poop

Posted by Bebop

This made me lol
Best bit is when they say every decision *** makes is perfect and shouldnt be question yet when the kid gets hit by the bottle they all say sorry to him! Duh duh what?

Posted by Iris

THANK *** THAT MARINE DIED HE WAS PROBABLY A FAG.

I mean, it's not even just homosexuals they're targeting at funerals. It's anyone American, because they think America doesn't lynch enough poop-eating gays.

Posted by Auto Rock

Quoting Crazy K: Religion is joke..

And do tell how this adequately displays the bible or any religious text? Religion isn't the joke here, its the morons who call it a religion. Thats stupidity and hypocrisy at its best.

Posted by The Judge

I wonder if, at those protests, anyone ever spends a good few minutes just laughing at them. No insults, nothing they can counteract, just laughter. Pure, satanic, good old fashioned American laughter.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Iris: THANK *** THAT MARINE DIED HE WAS PROBABLY A FAG.

I mean, it's not even just homosexuals they're targeting at funerals. It's anyone American, because they think America doesn't lynch enough poop-eating gays.

Thats what their message is. That America is not following ***'s word by allowing homosexuals to roam free. Of course other things too like dating, and sex before marrige and gambling etc

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Auto Rock]Religion isn't a joke, the people are the jokes.

I understand that, but I personally believe in religion as a joke because of people like this. I'll let them pull their thoughts out of their asses, but I still don't agree with what they are doing. I just don't agree with religion.

Posted by Lord of Spam

these people shouldnt be a reflection on religion as a whole. what this should be a reflection on is unreasoned religion. Its possible to have a somewhat thought out and rationed belief in a higer power. Standing at funerals and yelling *** HATES FAGS is another thing entirely.

Posted by Bebop

Indeed. It's the extremists who spoil the image of a peaceful religion.

I wonder if the death of Fred Phelps will be picketed....

Posted by Lord of Spam

holy ****, best idea ever. Picket him with signs saying "*** hates intolerant *******s who pervert his teachings" or something like that.

or maybe "pastors eat poop":cookie:

Posted by Auto Rock

Quoting booyah719: Nope, it's the religion part. But A for effort.

So lets say it is the religion alone, tell me where it says ANYWHERE that "fags eat poop" or any *** hates America. You have a misconception if you think religion hasn't been polluted over years by people.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Anna Nicole Smith's family should come in a close 2nd. I've never seen the news so obsessed over something so NOT newsworthy since the OJ Simpson Bronco chase.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I don't understand how they can be so stupid, to be honest. This is where much of Christianity irks me (Islam does it too). Everything that happens is "***'s will." It's a no-fail safety net whenever the poop hits the fag-I mean fan. Something goes wrong? It must be ***'s will and He works in mysterious ways. But that's total garbage, and is only really digested by the most naive of believers. *** gave mankind free will, which is the ability to make decisions and act on those decisions freely. Do these people who think that 9/11 was ***'s acts believe all that happens is ***'s will? When people sin, that's allegedly going against ***, right? That can't possibly be His will. That can't possibly be a part of His plan or whatever, right? I think the deists had it right.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Is this the whole documentary? I missed it when it was broadcast, and hence missed out of weeks of water-cooler conversation.