Hey anyone from VGS still around here?

Posted by Blu

Good evening VGchatters.

My name is Andrew, if there's any familiarity to people here, you'd know me by the name of Spaz, from VGS. I was a long time poster there, and eventually an abusive mod haha. That site went dead a long time ago, along with Ghetto-net, dear lord.

I figured I'd come over here. Since I gave up a World of Warcraft addiction, I have a lot of free time on my hands.

I got engaged Christmas 2005, getting married next summer, and hopefully graduating the following fall semester after student teaching.

Any of you familiar faces from VGS hanging around here under different aliases or even the same names? Let me know!

Blu

Posted by Iris

I can only think of Fate, Cyke, and Vampiro.

Congratulations on your engagement.

Posted by Dexter

Oh gosh, I almost forgot about Ghetto-net. I actually liked the silly signatures they edited into my account. Even anti-furryism has its' moments.

Posted by veritas

welcome to vgchat I hope you have a fun time here

Posted by Zeta

Welcome to VGC. :cookie:

Quoting Iris: Cyke

Who?

Posted by Dexter

Big Boss.

Posted by Zeta

o

Posted by Jesse Smith

Go back over there and get JLC and The Duckfather to come back!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Dexter

I still believe that Ducky's going to one day return ad claim his super mod position.

Posted by Blu

Oh man, it's been so long since I heard from the Duckfather, I think he quit posting for the longest time. Not sure where Ian ran off to either, but what about RCT (River City Tecmo?

Either way, don't ever play World of Warcraft if you can avoid it. Wii is much better for you :-P

Posted by Dexter

RCT comes and goes. He was just around a bit ago, posting mostly in the music forum, as usual.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Blu:
Either way, don't ever play World of Warcraft if you can avoid it. Wii is much better for you :-P

I've played it before, and I honestly don't see what all the excitement is about.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh hello there. I think I still have you on either AIM or MSN. Also, I believe VGS is back up. But I'm too lazy to check.

Posted by S

Quoting Blu: Oh man, it's been so long since I heard from the Duckfather, I think he quit posting for the longest time. Not sure where Ian ran off to either, but what about RCT (River City Tecmo?

Ian's on VGS last I checked. The site was re-opened awhile ago.

Posted by Blu

VGS is back up after like 1.5 years hahaha.

Posted by Fate

Spaz? You were on track or something, weren't you? I thought you went to the military or something.

Posted by 007 ninja

Why did VGS go down, anyway? I would visit there once and a while (a long time ago, granted). I checked a couple of months ago and it's back but there're just a few members now.

Because it turned into another gnet, no video games were being discussed, and what was being discussed Strato didn't like. Plus, I think someone said something about Mina (I think,) which pushed Strato over the edge and turned him into an even more giant *****.

Posted by Shade

Strato? Mina?

I'm out of the loop.

There was never any loop, as this is from, like, three years ago.