the most evil mario mod ever

Posted by bazariah

check it

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clips/clip-most-diabolical-super-mario-mod-ever-251735.php

Posted by Zeta

Pfft, I could beat that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Holy hell. I watched far enough to get to the plant pipes and even I was getting annoyed with it.

Posted by Corrupt

I actually watched the entire thing, but there's no way in hell I'd have the patience to complete it. I'd still love a copy just to humiliate myself, though.

Posted by booyah719

It looks pretty fun and challenging to me. Maybe it's just me being a bastard, but did anyone else think the guy playing sucked pretty badly? He died pretty countlessly even for something as wicked as that.

Posted by Omni

I think he did it specifically to show exactly how hard it would be for someone who had no skill at the same.

Posted by booyah719

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind as well so I wasn't ready to judge him too harshly; it's the way "most" people would play it I guess.

Hehe I liked watching the last 5 minutes or so when he dies in 2-1 about 12 times in a row either hitting the invisible block, or missing the trampoline because he jumped too soon :D

Posted by Ant

I don't get why, on the first level, the guy just didn't use the mushroom to get big and break through the top and skip through that last part.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I got a laugh out of a couple instances, especially when he works so hard to get past a certain area only to jump and hit an invisible block.

Posted by Kit

I want to try it now. It looks like it might be for an emulator. I wonder...

Posted by bazariah

yep it is emulated

and the rom was probably patchd, awesome work though, and i would love to actually find this rom for myself... and beat it