Just bought a DS Lite!

Posted by Vandeee

Hi all,
I just bought a DS light after tossing up weather or not to get a PSP. I made the right decision! I got mario kart DS and I love it! As soon as I got it home I logged onto the WiFi section and started racing people online, all from the comfort of my couch. And I love the stylus. I'm also excited because I get to play games like FFIII and IV and V and VI. I'm a huge FF fan but have never played these ones. I'm currently playing XII. I'm so impressed with the system. Are there any other games that people can recommend to me? Or GBA games? Does anyone have the web bowser? Is it worth getting?
Vandeee.

Posted by Dexter

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin is a terrific game. RPG with WiFi capabilities. Might be something that’ll interest you.

And Nintendogs! One of the most important DS games there are. Innovative and cute. Shouldn't be too expensive anymore either. The replay value lacks though.

Posted by GameMiestro

Get a case for the thing. Those DS Lites are tough, but they do get scratched after a lot of use.

Posted by oodlesthree

I know how that is, Mine fell on a peice of broken ceramic, the screen got a REALLY bad scratch, but it still works. Moral- get something to cover your screen.

Posted by TheSorrow

i plan to get a ds soon as well and i will now be sure to get a case for it...and also Mario Kart DS, Final Fantasy 3, and Pokemon Diamond

Posted by Drewboy64

Buy Metroid Prime Hunters!

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting Drewboy64: Buy Metroid Prime Hunters!

That is such a cool game!! I want it so bad but don't have the money right now...so soon I will get it!!

Posted by veritas

I want to get the ony x ds lite just because of the new pokemon games. Ill probably buy more games, because the ds does have waay better games than the psp. And I should know cause, I had one, and it was gay.

Posted by Xero

I still have the very first DS model and I'm not planning on wasting money to get a Lite instead.

I'd invest it in Mario Kart DS and FF3. Both games seem to be really fun.

Posted by TheSorrow

alright i will do that, im also going to get the web browser when it comes out as well...

Posted by Phantom75230

Get Metroid.. Great Game

Posted by metroidhunter9292

Quoting Drewboy64: Buy Metroid Prime Hunters!

Yes...YES!!!! Metroid! Samus Aran fulminates all!