Who

Posted by crusher310

Have you guys heard of them [bleed the dream] before? They had a cd out couple years ago entitled “built by blood.” Since then its been a rollercoaster ride for them because they lost their lead drummer and vocalist and still be able to continue on to make their second album entitled “killer inside” that’s coming out on April 10. I took some time to listen to their songs on their myspace page (myspace.com/bleedthedream). I thought some of the songs on the new cd are pretty good. The vocalist seems to fit perfectly right in with the band and the type of music that their trying to put out. I think my co-workers at umgd are going to check them out at the Warped Tour in Pomona in a couple of months, I might go with them. What you guy’s think about their new songs?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Next time you make a thread you might want to make the title reflect the topic. That, and don't just start talking about a band without ever mentioning their name until 3/4 of the way through. Just a friendly tip.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Not going for them, but I am going to Warped Tour. Last year completely sucked, save for NoFx. This year I'm going to see Bad Religion and Pennywise.

Posted by Omni

In answer to the title question, my 14-year-old little sister is going.

Posted by Shade

Friends are too poor to get tickets, so I don't have to get roped into going this year! :link:

Why is Ozzefest free but Warped Tour isn't? huh

Posted by Omni

Holy ****, that is a good ****ing question...

Oh, wait, it's because most dumb kids would rather see Warped Tour, so they're milking it.

Quoted post: Oh, wait, it's because most dumb kids would rather see Warped Tour, so they're milking it.

Metal fans are more dedicated to this type of thing.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but dumbass preppy punk wannabe kids from the suburbs probably have more money for tickets.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

PHM nailed it!

But uhh, yeah...i'd never go to Warped tour. I do enjoy Bad Religion however. In fact, most of these "super tours" suck. Ozzfest gets worse every year, Warped was never that good, "Family Values" I won't even comment on(beyond $hi7!)

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Oh, wait, it's because most dumb kids would rather see Warped Tour, so they're milking it.

You have to admit that Ozzfest's line-up this year is extremely crappy. Even if the show's free, it's not worth taking on the crowd just to see Behemoth and Nile play an undeserved 30 minutes or so each - Nile possibly getting an hour because they're headlining second stage. Plus, I've already seen both bands live.

I think Warped Tour is far superior this year, which still really isn't saying very much. Still you're getting two classic Punk bands who you don't see touring too much these days. Plus, I get a lot of enjoyment from going to events like this with friends and making fun of it. Hence, Coheed and Cambria will be there and will be good for this. Oh yeah, and isn't Tiger Army supposed to be there too?

Good news though, Nile announced that they'll headline shows on off days from Ozzfest, so I'm hoping that they'll come to Houston and maybe Behemoth will show as well. I don't mind seeing either band too often, just as long as they get decent set times. Seeing Behemoth get a mere 30 minutes at Sounds of the Underground while As I Lay Dying got an hour set pissed me off beyond belief. I see Ozzfest being nothing but a repeat of this.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, it is pretty crappy. I wouldn't go, even though it's free. I blame it on the fact that everyone hates Sharon Obsourne.

Posted by crusher310

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, it is pretty crappy. I wouldn't go, even though it's free. I blame it on the fact that everyone hates Sharon Obsourne.

I lol'd