Hitman (the movie)

Posted by Crazy K

Yes there is a Hitman movie slatted for a October 12th release starring Timothy Olyphant. More info on it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitman_%282007_film%29

Anyways predict how it will do and so forth. I don't think Timothy Olyphant will be a suitable role for Agent 47, but I might be wrong.

Discuss

Posted by Oforia

Agreed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Statham

Jason Statham would seem like an ideal person to fit the role to me.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Filth like 'Crank', and 'The Italian Job' have ruined [COLOR=#f3f3f3][FONT=Trebuchet MS] Jason Statham, for me. Personally, I wouldn't mind it if a newcomer snagged the role.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Oforia

Yeah, except you forget he looks almost just like Agent 47.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Down The Sun: Filth like 'Crank', and 'The Italian Job' have ruined [COLOR=#f3f3f3][FONT=Trebuchet MS] Jason Statham, for me. Personally, I wouldn't mind it if a newcomer snagged the role.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

And what exactly did he have going for him before those films?

[quote=Mixman]Yeah, except you forget he looks almost just like Agent 47.

Except he doesnt apart from being bald and white lol spitting image amirite?

Posted by Crazy K

[COLOR=#f3f3f3][FONT=Trebuchet MS] [quote=Mixman]Jason Statham would seem like an ideal person to fit the role to me.

I was glad to hear that he had nothing to do with the film. If I was not a movie buff I would think of it as a sequel to the transporter movies if Jason Statham were to play the part of Agent 47.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Oforia

I know what you mean. I was figuratively speaking. If I had to choose one actor that looks the most like agent 47, it would be him.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Down The Sun: Filth like 'Crank'

Surrender your testicles now. My mom was even impressed by how much ***-kicking they fit into Crank.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Mixman;566005]Yeah, except you forget he looks almost just like Agent 47.
Looks have nothing what so ever to do with connecting an actor with the perfect role. Jason Statham is terrible when placed in anything OTHER than action.

[quote=Bebop;566033]And what exactly did he have going for him before those films?
Go freshen up on your Guy Ritchie library.

[quote=Crazy K;566057][COLOR=#f3f3f3][FONT=Trebuchet MS] If I was not a movie buff I would think of it as a sequel to the transporter movies if Jason Statham were to play the part of Agent 47.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
The Transporter series sucked..

[quote=Mixman;566067]I know what you mean. I was figuratively speaking. If I had to choose one actor that looks the most like agent 47, it would be him.
Again, refer to top of this post. Just because you can slap sheep's wool on a wolf, does not make it an ideal sheep.

[quote=s0ul;566191]Surrender your testicles now. My mom was even impressed by how much ***-kicking they fit into Crank.
Oh, just shut the **** up and get out.. Crank blew ***. I nearly smacked my ex girlfriend for even bringing that garbage over to my house.

Posted by Bebop

Spoiler: Guy Ritchie is overrated. The best thing that ever happened to Jason was dating Kelly Brook.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Down The Sun: Looks have nothing what so ever to do with connecting an actor with the perfect role. Jason Statham is terrible when placed in anything OTHER than action.

*Spoilers: hitman is an action movie

Posted by Tyler Durden

Guess it'll be a ****ty action flick then, there hasn't been one worth a **** since.. I can remember.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Bebop: Spoiler: Guy Ritchie is overrated.

I like his style. Swept Away was terrific.

I think they should give the role to Billy Crudup. He's a good actor. Not that I think he would take such an awful role.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter;566476]I think they should give the role to Billy Crudup. He's a good actor. Not that I think he would take such an awful role.

Aye.. simply because, I could not rep that..

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Dexter: I like his style. Swept Away was terrific.

Please tell me you're [url=http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/1116774-swept_away/]joking[/url]

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Down The Sun]The Transporter series sucked..

I agree, I was just saying that many would think it would be a sequel to the series if Jason Statham were to play the part of agent 47.

Anyways I might see the film in theaters, just to see how Timothy Olyphant does in the leading role.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Bebop: Please tell me you're [url=http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/1116774-swept_away/]joking[/url]

!!!!!!

:eek:

What's wrong with people these days? Watch it and you'll realize how wrong they are and how right I am. It had me believing, caring, and laughing.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Down The Sun:

Oh, just shut the **** up and get out.. Crank blew ***. I nearly smacked my ex girlfriend for even bringing that garbage over to my house.

Yeah, right, I bet you smacked her because you were jealous that she's more of a MAN than you. It's cool, I'll let you have one of my balls if it gets cancer or I die or something.

Posted by Dexter

I thought Crank was fun. The NES title opening was neat.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I couldn't get into it, put me to sleep about 35 minutes in.

[quote=s0ul;566642]I'll let you have one of my balls if it gets cancer or I die or something.

No thank you, I already have a matching pair. Besides, I don't think I'd be able to fit into a set of baby nuts.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Bebop: Please tell me you're [url=http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/1116774-swept_away/]joking[/url]

OH *** that movie was terrible!

And I don't know why everyone is player hating on Jason Statham, he seems to be the perfect guy for the job. The movie is going to suck either way, so it doesn't matter to me who 47 is.

Posted by Bebop

People are playing hate on him because the only reason people are saying he'd be perfect for the role is because he's bald.

Posted by Dexter

And because he can play a good hitman.

Posted by Bebop

Except he doesnt. Transporter? **** off. Besides theres more to being 47 than baldness. Jason certainly doesnt have the voice.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bebop;569474]People are playing hate on him because the only reason people are saying he'd be perfect for the role is because he's bald.
Word..

[quote=Dexter;569493]And because he can play a good hitman.
Shut up, enough with that bull**** already. He can't play ****, except a goon role.

[quote=Bebop;569710]Except he doesnt. Transporter? **** off.
Hated, hated.. HATED those ****ing films. Jason Statham flicks, are actually kind of corny. I mean, he's got nothing on Richard Roundtree (Shaft) or Rudy Ray Moore (Dolemite).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Filth like 'Crank', and 'The Italian Job' have ruined Jason Statham, for me.

Crank was great. It set out to be stupid, over-done, non-stop action and it totally succeeded. It was thoroughly entertaining, nothing less nothing more.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I found no entertainment in it, just boredom and a decent nap.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's because you're a pussy.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Your mom's a pussy.. By the way, how's she been? ;)

Posted by Crazy K

A teaser trailer for Hitman is out now. [URL="http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2007/DEFGH/Hitman/trailer.php"]Check it out[/URL]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ave Maria was a good choice.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=The X;612663]Ave Maria was a good choice.

Who? Cause that person is not on the actor list for the movie.

Posted by Crazy K

I hope Jesper Kyd does the music for the film.