hey what happened to

Posted by G-Sides

altinure :s

Posted by Arcadios

Life?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Died. Apparently he contracted homosexuality and it just ate him up. Sad, terrible, horrifying.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Died. Apparently he contracted homosexuality and it just ate him up. Sad, terrible, horrifying.

Will Sapphire Rose suffer the same fate?

Posted by Dexter

He asked politely to be taken off the super mod list and he just hasn't been around since. He never said he was going to leave and he's still on AIM often.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I ate his soul.. Had it sitting in a sippy cup, inside my pantry for years. Holding onto it for safe keeping, and got drunk one night. The rest, is history.

Quoted post: Will Sapphire Rose suffer the same fate?

Don't think so. Alt was extremely gay, like, around the second tier of homosexuality. Sapphire is only fifth or fourth. He's still got a long way before it becomes terminal.

Posted by inequity

This has nothing to do with Altinure, but does anyone remember that guy who used to type in the light blue font and call people "buddy" and "pal" a whole lot? I think it was peterson...something.

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, he left I think.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Inequity: This has nothing to do with Altinure, but does anyone remember that guy who used to type in the light blue font and call people "buddy" and "pal" a whole lot? I think it was peterson...something.

That'd be Jak Pattinson, buddy.

Oh ***, rest his happy soul.

Posted by Zeta

I caught Altinure with an Ultra Ball...

... Wait, those things are called Altarias. *** ****ing ****it.

Posted by KoH

Altinure was the one who took pics of himself with new hair/clothes styles, ja? I'll give him +10 rep for always having good taste in appearance.

[quote=Corrupt;565120]That'd be Jak Pattinson, buddy.

I remember Jak due to the sole reason that he said something hilarious in Drax's pic thread wherein Drax showed off his "tent."

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;566327]I remember Jak due to the sole reason that he said something hilarious in Drax's pic thread wherein Drax showed off his "tent."

And, this "tent" as you so bluntly described it. Did you crawl inside with your party, spending the night only to recover half of your standing HP and MP?

Posted by Hyper

I still have Altinure's phone number.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Down The Sun;566334]And, this "tent" as you so bluntly described it. Did you crawl inside with your party, spending the night only to recover half of your standing HP and MP?

Dude... I eat and drink to regain HP and MP. Resting takes too long. ***... get WoW, loser.

Posted by Tyler Durden

**** WoW, fag.. I'm more of Phantasy Star kind of guy.

Posted by KoH

You just called me a 'fag' after admitting to playing Phantasy Star?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Haha.. What? I'm not initially a huge fan of MMORPG's. Just, I'd prefer a PhSt title over WoW.. I grew up with PhSt. And, I called you a fag, out of love.. son.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Down The Sun: I called you a fag, out of love.. son.

Yeah, now kiss and make up...

WoW annoys me. Never really played Phantasy Star.

Both are garbage, but Phantasy Star is a tad better.