Keyartist

Posted by keyartist

Ok, I know as well as EVERY one in this chat forum that I am hated, the reason being unknown to me. So lets see what every one thinks. People are makeing remarks about me and well who cares but I what to know why. So tell me in all honesty why you ALL hate me and ask questions to get the truth of the matter.

Posted by Omni

I don't like you because you make threads like this. The new thread title is great.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I don't care about you, well, I didn't until you tried to crawl into my little niche of the boards.. I'm the bane of VGC, there's room enough for only one of us. There can be only one..

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I don't like you because you make threads like this. The new thread title is great.

You can't do it can you, this is the first thread I made like this so you just proved you don't know what you are talking about.

Posted by Omni

You make stupid stupid threads like this one. That's obviously what I meant. You just proved that you are incapable of logic.

Posted by keyartist

Ok aside from that what else?

Posted by Omni

Quoting keyartist: Ok aside from that what else?

[URL="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=22245"]http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=22245[/URL]

LOL IDK

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I thought I banned you. Huh.

Posted by Oforia

oh no, he came back.

Keyartist, post pr0n. You are allowed to in the wacko univesity!

:D

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I thought I banned you. Huh.

Mr.Smith unbanned him.

Posted by Roger Smith

Ruf tyna oui sahdeuh so hysa!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;565051]I thought I banned you. Huh.

Evidently not.. ZING!

Posted by Omni

Quoted post: Mixman disagrees: HAHA YOU ****ED IT UP!!!^^^^

Yeah, I typed that in like three seconds, looked and saw it was ****ed up, realized it was only keyartist so he's not worth hitting backspace or the arrow keys for, and just hit enter.

Posted by Poco

stay off my board

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, be nice to da kid!!! He's a wacko-in-training!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Arcadios

Was Jesse a wacko-in-training or was he born wacko?

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

does everybody hate him becuase his view on abortions.

Yes. That's why I hate him anyways.

Posted by Omni

No, not really. We dislike him for other reasons beyond anything that happened in a thread you made. Still, it's stupid that he thinks what he thinks.

Also, apparently Vampiro hates him for that, so whatever.

Posted by Proto Man

Wait... what is his view on abortion?

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting keyartist: Abortion is wrong and there should be no Circumstance that should allow it. I have got into alot of arguments about this, and the most used line of someone who agrees with them say "Lets say having the baby would kill her" umm so what kill a baby to save your own ***, then they would say " what if the both die?" oh well. Murder is murder right.The perfect defence is "Prove to me that the baby in a woman is something other than a human." Of coarse they can't so the baby wins.

That is his view

Yeah, no one cares about his stance on abortion.

Posted by Proto Man

I agree to an extent that abortion is wrong, but he is way out there.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Is it because he starts ****? becaues I read his last post on other threads

Posted by Omni

Look at the thread I linked in his thread. I don't like him because he thinks he can tell me what to do, so I made a fair compromise with him.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Proto Man;565278]Wait... what is his view on abortion?

Penis.. and, fetus win.

Posted by Philsdad

I'm pretty sure nobody actually hates you here, a lot of people just think you're a stupid *******. There's a difference you know.. If anyone actually hates you, then they have some issues themselves anyway.. So why worry about it?

It's like everyone else said, people think you're dumb because you post dumb things sometimes. Actually most of the time now that I think about it. If you want people to stop thinking you're a dip****, then start improving yourself. Look at Arcadios, he was a total spammer at one point but improved himself and became a well respected member. Nobody here is childish enough to hold "grudges" against someone as harmless as you, so start posting some worthwhile stuff, then people plenty will like you.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Philsdad: Look at Arcadios, he was a total spammer at one point but improved himself and became a well respected member.

And a Super Moderator!!!!!!!! :eek:

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Philsdad;565614]Look at Arcadios, he was a total spammer at one point but improved himself and became a well respected member.

That's debatable.. Arc's still an *******, EXCEPT, he's now an ******* with superpowers. Just like Christopher Reeves.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Philsdad: Nobody here is childish enough to hold "grudges" against someone...

I can name at least 2 members here.

Posted by Omni

I don't hold grudges, I just dislike people who consistently post like idiots. If people improve, I'll be like, "Hey, remember when I thought you were stupid?" It's happened a lot of times.

Posted by NES Queen

As it's already been said, I don't hate you per se. I just believe that you are an ignorant retard who's incapable of comprehending basic logic and common sense. Even when your statements have been disproven with factual evidence, you continue to argue with the same incorrect facts and refuse to admit that you might either be wrong, or not know everything as you think you do. You refuse to change, you refuse to learn or better yourself, you refuse to admit when you are wrong, and you use stupid pathetic excuses like "my keyboard made me do it" when there are so many typos and gramatical errors in your posts it's nearly impossible to even comprenhend what you're trying to say. Your attitude is simply one of "I don't care, this is how I am, if you don't like it then tough", and I just don't care to waste my time on somone like that. Especially when that person is wrong. And stupid. And annoying.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote]Arcadios agrees: The infraction button's looking mighty fine right about now. ;)
[quote]Arcadios agrees: I was joking about the infraction on Down The Sun. :(
I'll give you a dollar.

[quote=NES Queen;566256]Bleh..
That's entirely too much to be bothered with reading missy. Next time you want to sum up Keytard, just simply post "dumbass ****wad".

Posted by Slade

NES Queen wins, lock thread.

Posted by mis0

HAHA IT DIDN'T GET LOCKED HAHA

[/BUMPING WACKY THREAD]

Posted by Omni

Thread update: Keyartist is still an idiot.

Posted by Iris

Cheaters update: Miso and Omni's relationship is still on the fritz, but both parties have remained faithful after 4 months. Omni says he's put the incident behind him and hopes it won't shatter their love life and future plans.

Posted by Colonel

Keyartist is a dumb ***

Posted by Sable Wind

I "wtf lol'd" at Iris' post.