Free game with pre buy(not an april fools joke)

Posted by inuyasha kicks

I went to EB games today and i asked the guy about that. I told him i thought it was an april fools joke and he said he thought that too untill.... some nintendo official confirmed that the free game(windwaker in the new graphics) was too be released. He seemed a little suspicious but untill further notice thats what im believing.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

You lie! There would be links up all over the news sites to EB Games' website with the specifics on this promotion.

Posted by Xero

If there was to be a promotion about a popular game, we would know.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting inuyasha kicks: I went to EB games today and i asked the guy about that. I told him i thought it was an april fools joke and he said he thought that too untill.... some nintendo official confirmed that the free game(windwaker in the new graphics) was too be released. He seemed a little suspicious but untill further notice thats what im believing.

He just thought that you were a gullible looking person and pranked you far more than EGM could ever dream of.

Kudos, EB Games employees. Kudos.

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]Hahahaha. They arent going to release this version of the game. As Alastor said, Kudos to the EB employees.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by loony636

Quoting inuyasha kicks: I went to EB games today and i asked the guy about that. I told him i thought it was an april fools joke and he said he thought that too untill.... some nintendo official confirmed that the free game(windwaker in the new graphics) was too be released. He seemed a little suspicious but untill further notice thats what im believing.

You gullible fool. Would you believe my signature?

Speaking of EB. Does anyone know if EB has an Australian website? I've searched for a long time and haven't found one.