Recent Music Downloads

Posted by Omni

What music have you downloaded recently?

I've grabbed the following:

Ayreon - The Human Equation
Xasthur - Subliminal Genocide
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
Caspian - You Are The Conductor
Caspian - The Four Trees
Bright Red Paper - Bright Red Paper
Irepress - Samus Octology
Option 30 - Option 30
Mother Love Bone - Hello Hometown Live Seattle

There's other stuff, but that's what I can remember right now.

Posted by Crazy K

I'm downloading some Led Zeppelin. The albums are Coda, House of the Holy, In through the out door, Physical Graffiti, Presence and other songs. I'm glad I found the torrent. ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Sombre Chemin - "Des Temples Antiques...," "Nous Resterons Fid

Posted by Shin-Ra

There's no way I'd be able to keep this thread updated on my downloads. Currently I'm getting a couple gigs worth of LLN material, two SVEST cds, and an Inquistion album.

Tell me how that Inquisition album is. I was looking at it thinking whether I should check it out or not.

Oh, and Sonata Arctica - Unia. They're playing here in the summer, probably won't go, but who knows.

Posted by fates warning

most recently, according to opera's transfers are OSI and Agalloch. The osi is meh, but Agalloch <3

Posted by KillingLonliness

I'm in tha middle of downloadin Three 6 Mafias album Most Know Unknown.

Posted by Omni

This Specific Dream - Ohm

I will upload this when I get home. It's spectacular.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Tell me how that Inquisition album is. I was looking at it thinking whether I should check it out or not.

Download it. The riffs are really good and flow quite well into each other. They actually remind me of Immortal's Pure Holocaust quite a bit. The vocals are excellent and are heavily influenced by Attila. Actually, I'd be willing to say these are the next best vocals to his for this weird, eerie sound. Also, the drums are pretty good and are pure Hellhammer worship, especially on Mayhem's track "Funeral Fog" . So yeah, it's like De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas mixed with some early Immortal or current Graveland riffing. I think you'll like it.

I'm also getting like 8 other cds that I didn't mention earlier, but listing them would be tedious. If you go to K-T, get the easter bm pack if only for Fluisterwoud.

Quoted post: They actually remind me of Immortal's Pure Holocaust quite a bit.

No thanks. You'd be surprised how little I like Immortal.

And ****, I want that LLN pack so **** bad, but I ONLY have 2.3 gigs left on my external.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: And ****, I want that LLN pack so **** bad, but I ONLY have 2.3 gigs left on my external.

I'll send all the stuff to you once you get another HD.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Therion ~ Gothic Kabbalah
Within Temptation ~ The Heart of Everything (I was hoping for it to be much better)
Bright Red Paper - Bright Red Paper (nice and soothing, I'm really enjoying it. Thanks PHM)

Quoted post: I'll send all the stuff to you once you get another HD.

Oh lord, you're my hero.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Angelwing: Bright Red Paper - Bright Red Paper (nice and soothing, I'm really enjoying it. Thanks PHM)

No problem. I like the way the bass sounds on that, and it's a very solid release over all. They need to do another album as soon as possible. I've uploaded a few others that are really good as well, especially the ones from Caspian. In my opinion, anyway.

Also, I may have said this before, I think I did, but feel free to contribute if you've got anything you want to share.

Yeah, the strings are really soothing.

I'll grab the others, thanks. I have some stuff (mainly on my external which is nearly dead) but it's mostly Nightwish/Therion/Symphony X/Xandria/Within Temptation/Ayreon/Sonata Arctica/Leaves' Eyes/LTE/Avrigus/Apocalyptica which most everyone here probably already has. If you want anything from above mentioned bands, let me know.

Posted by Omni

Actually, surprisingly, I have heard little or nothing from any of those bands. The ones I've heard songs by that I really liked were Nightwish and Therion, so anything by or similar to them would be spectacular.

Upload Apocalyptica or Therion for him. Nightwish is garbage.

Posted by Omni

I said I liked it. LOL, arguments.

Shut up. :(

Nightwish it is. :cool:

Prepare to be disappointed.

Also, fun fact, the new Oblivion expansion has at least four Nightwish references.

That's because Nightwish is superb.

Posted by Shin-Ra

But they're not awesome Symphonic Metal like Linkin Park.

subpar*

Connection keeps getting reset. Maybe because it's taking over an hour to upload 38mbs?

lol, it takes about twenty minutes for me to upload 100. I guess that's what you get for living in, what, Winnipeg?

It also keeps freezing. :(

If I can't get it to work, just catch me on aim, PHM.

Posted by Omni

I hope it works, but I'll add you on there when I get home.

Posted by Shin-Ra

[quote]Pretty Hate Machine agrees: LOL WUT
My quote was from a few years back when I first introduced Angelwang to Nightwish. She made a thread requesting some symphonic metal and Richaod replied saying that Linkin Park is excellent symphonic metal. You missed that. Also, you have no idea about the dream theater vgc obsession that went on. Shade is nothing compared to how silly most people got with that crap.

Posted by KillingLonliness

Downloadin 4 Slipknot albums rite now.

Quoting Shin-Ra: My quote was from a few years back when I first introduced Angelwang to Nightwish. She made a thread requesting some symphonic metal and Richaod replied saying that Linkin Park is excellent symphonic metal. You missed that. Also, you have no idea about the dream theater vgc obsession that went on. Shade is nothing compared to how silly most people got with that crap.

Aren't you glad you introduced me. :-*

He's right, you know. You have NO idea. DT isn't bad, but certainly not worthy of being whored out like it was.

Posted by Omni

I don't much like Dream Theater anyway. Overrated. Porcupine Tree is okay. I like a few of their songs.

Posted by Stalolin

Got Blue Oyster Cult discography like two days ago.

Working on Beck discography.

Posted by Omni

Ha, me and Corrupt posted most of that a while ago, but the links must be expired by now. Do you want some of the rare songs? Get me on AIM or MSN and I can send them to you.

Klage - Dystopias Wiege
German depressive black metal band. I think this was requested by Shin-ra at another forum, which is the only reason I checked it out. If it was him, his taste in black metal held up once again. Good stuff.

Also, the two Satanic Warmaster albums.
I only had the one song from a Clandestine Blaze split, though I know I used to have more. It's really quite excellent, so I don't see how I couldn't've.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Klage - Dystopias Wiege
German depressive black metal band. I think this was requested by Shin-ra at another forum, which is the only reason I checked it out. If it was him, his taste in black metal held up once again. Good stuff.

Yeah, I'm Drudkh at K-T. I recently started talking to Andri (the guy who releases everything awesome there) and he offered to upload some stuff. So I found Klage via Kargvint's member playing session drums for them. I think I'm going to ask for K

[QUOTE]I think I'm going to ask for K

Posted by Omni

This Specific Dream's self-titled album, which I just uploaded, too. Also, everything that Angelwing uploaded.

Posted by Dexter

The Best **** Thing by Avril Lavigne. It's more perky than her previous albums.

Walking Off the Buzz by Blessid Union Of Souls. Anyone else remember them? 1999 was such a great year. You know... "she likes me for me. not because..." No?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

D/led the new Graveworm yesterday, and the new Mayhem today. Both were solid listens.

Posted by Omni

Year Zero from Nine Inch Nails. It was better than With Teeth for sure.

D'espairsRay - MIRROR
Devin Townsend - Ziltoid The Omniscient
Beatrik - Requiem of December
Mayhem - Ordo Ad Chao
Emperor - Scattered Ashes: Decade of Emperial Wrath

Posted by Omni

Syny Severa's Syny Severa and Orlinyj Vzor. Spectacular. Also, some rap songs Arcadios uploaded at my request. I told him to impress me by picking things I might actually enjoy.

Posted by Shade

Devy's Ziltoid the Omniscient. Kicks ****ing ***.

Posted by Omni

Tracer AMC - Flux And Form
Ellis The Vacuumchild - Peace By Extermination
This Is Your Captain Speaking - Storyboard
Oathean - As A Solitary Tree...
This Will Destroy You - Young Mountain

Posted by Omni

Freddie Mercury - Mr. Bad Guy
Larry Lurex - I Can Hear Music & Goin' Back

Quoting Wikipedia: They were finally taken aboard in 1972 by Norman and Barry Sheffield, who were setting up Trident Studios, but they were allowed to record only during the studio's downtime, when the paying artists had left (usually between 3am and 7am). While waiting one day for use of the studio, Freddie Mercury was asked to record vocals by producer Robin Cable, who was working on a version of "I Can Hear Music" and "Goin' Back". Mercury enlisted Brian May and Roger Taylor to record the tracks. These recordings were made under the name Larry Lurex.

Vampiro, do you have these? I can upload them if you want. I think it's great stuff.

Posted by Raptor

Albums:
Spahn Ranch - The Coiled One (half of it), Beat Noir, Closure
Ildjarn - Det Frysende Nordariket, Forest Poetry, Hardangervidda Part 1, Nocturnal Visions
Grim Reaper - Rock You to Hell
Informatik - Syntax, Nymphomatik
Zeraphine - Zeraphine
Slam - Year Zero
Message From *** - Message From *** (psytrance, not gospel ****)

Songs:
A Flock of Seagulls - "Rainfall (Spahn Ranch Remix)"
Informatik - "Over"
The Shizit - "Audio Jihad 2"
The Shizit - "32-Bit Whore"
The Shizit - "Herdcore"
Hanson - "Mmmbop"
Pygmy Children - "Collapser"

Posted by Omni

Alcest - Le Secret
Alcest - Tristesse Hivernale
Sigh - Ghastly Funeral Theatre
Mika - Studio Outtakes

Quoted post: Alcest - Tristesse Hivernale

Oh yeah, forgot about that. You'll need to upload that since, apparently, I must've deleted it.

Posted by Omni

Sure thing. I'll do it now and you grab it when you get your hard drive.

Thankfully, it's small enough for me to grab it now.

Posted by Omni

Mono - Under The Pipal Tree
Mono - One More Step And You Die
Mono - Walking Cloud And Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered And Sun Shined
Mono - You Are There

So far it all seems to be amazing.

Posted by Omni

Also...

Mono - Hey, You
Mono - Travels In Constants Vol. 22, Phoenix Tree