I wrote a poem about abortions - Now, red rep me!!!

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Abortions are Funny

abortions are funny cuz i dont want a kid
tell your girlfriend no abortion but she already did
back alley abortions is what she needs
scrape that runt out of ur **** untill u ****ing bleed

didn't want a kid but now u got a bunch
cuz the abortion is just to much
so next time your pregnant ill kick u in your stomach
to save you the hassle of going to a clinic

Posted by Roger Smith

Get the **** out.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

But wait a minute people! I'm just venting out

Posted by Omni

Vent out somewhere else about something else.

Posted by Roger Smith

Bring it to Off Topic then. This board is for serious posts.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I was watching guro then it made me want to write this poem

Posted by Omni

This board is not, however! :D

Posted by Roger Smith

Oui'ja paah ufhat po Bnaddo Ryda Sylreha! :D:D:D

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Roger smith made me look at guro!

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, and It scares you for life.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

AWW! and now I feel like writing a poem about necrophilia!

Posted by Shade

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Vent out somewhere else about something else.

Come on, PHM! This is the Wacko board! No rules apply! :D :D :D :D :D

Posted by Omni

I moved it here. This was in Literature and Fan Fiction.

Posted by Oforia

Unsurprisingly not funny at all.

Posted by The Judge

I tend to think of myself as having a very open and wide-spanning, easily amused sense of humor.

And as such, I got a rather sick grin and a black throaty chuckle from that. Well done.

Posted by Roger Smith

I didn't think it really belong in Lit and Fan Fic in the first place.

Posted by Oforia

just go to cheapabortions.com

now THAT is funny.

Posted by The Judge

http://www.surfccc.com/humor/

Now that's funny! Good, clean, Christian humor that can be enjoyed by all!

Posted by Roger Smith

The only thing I've seen funny on the net is Star Wars kid. I enjoyed making fun/death threats about him.

Other then that...spleh.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont know which part annoys me more. The OMG IMMA BE SO EDGY AND **** PEOPLE OFF LOL idiot attitude, or the terrible, terrible quality of the "poem"

Also, warboard is for debates and discussion of controversial topics, not some idiot 9th grader spouting off idiocy that should get him kicked in the head.

Posted by Omni

Quiet, he's venting out! :D

Posted by Iris

Last 2 lines didn't really rhyme well.

Posted by Raptor

I'm sick of ignorant little children spitting out a few random lines off the top of their heads and labeling it as "poetry." You wouldn't know poetry if it sunk its earth-soiled claws into your chest and wrapped its hand around your callow little heart, crushing it into a bloody pulp before ripping it out and juicing it with your teeth.

I agree with the message, though. Abortion is a wonderful thing, and an alternative many women clearly need for being such stupid whores and accidentally getting pregnant in the first place.

Posted by Ch

That made me laugh.

Posted by inequity

[url]www.cheapabortions.com[/url]

Abortion is not funny

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Raptor;564571]Abortion is a wonderful thing, and an alternative many women clearly need for being such stupid whores and accidentally getting pregnant in the first place.

Abortion should only be allowed to a mother, in the event of life or death situations.. Whores NEED to learn responsibility, allowing any random whore this option is merely just offering an escape from reality to the dumb-lazy sluts.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Congrats, you're a ******* moron!

not only will forcing an immature person to be straddled with the responsibility of a child generally NOT cause the person to gain and level of maturity, but it will also cause the child to grow up with no real sense of right and wrong due to a lousy upbringing. So not only do you get hit with one generation of little bastards running around, but they're disproportionately more likely to repeat their parents mistakes.

You know what? I'm not even going to bother tearing your *** to shreds. Lick my scrotum.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Wow, my feelings are so hurt. I think I'm gonna have to eat a gallon of Ben & Jerry's and sulk alone in my recliner, while my fat *** falls asleep to Dawson's Creek on the television. Only one problem, I'm not Panic.. and 20 year olds with net'tudes are ridiculously asinine when they think someone else, a complete stranger over the internets gives a **** about their forum creds or opinions. So **** off loser, and go eat a healthy helping of dick so you'll finally learn how to shut the hell up.

By the way, your method about the topic.. is only letting whores get off easy. If I could agree, it would only be under the circumstance that both mother and child (whore and bastard alike) were aborted. With a .357.. or coat hanger.

Posted by fates warning

why couldnt you have google searched a better poem? I mean this just makes you look like a stupid c.unt

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Down The Sun: By the way, your method about the topic.. is only letting whores get off easy. If I could agree, it would only be under the circumstance that both mother and child (whore and bastard alike) were aborted. With a .357.. or coat hanger.

You want to only let women get abortions when their life is in danger? Lets think about that.

Supposed someone rapes your mom and she gets knocked up? Well, **** whore should have known better. Its not gonna kill her, so I guess you get a new suibling now.

Suppose there is a young married couple, just starting out life. Sure, they can cover their bills and everything now, and are getting by ok, but they dont really have the money for a kid. So shes on the pill and they use a ruber anyway. But, oops, both of those are only 99.99% and they get pregnant anyway. LOL STUPID WHORE DEAL WITH IT.

Your suggestion is childish and simplisitic, while at the same time contributing to the spread of the problem that it is supposedly trying to eliminate. Learn some basic logic and get back to me.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Lord of Spam: Learn some basic logic and get back to me.

Yeah, because when he learns it, he can come back and teach you how to use it, too.

Obviously, abortions should be handled on a case by case basis, and not generalized. Circumstances can vary greatly no matter how they got pregnant. For the record, I am not truly a supporter of abortion.

Posted by Iris

Case by case basis? Pretty sure most unwanted pregnancies are from rape, failed protection, or being unaware/intoxicated, just like STDs. If you're going to argue against that criteria, you're already going to lose. If the circumstances change, like when a girl wants to have a baby and then decides against it, then I suppose that's her fault. Still, denying people based on how they got knocked up is unfair and unconstitutional.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting The Judge: http://www.surfccc.com/humor/

Now that's funny! Good, clean, Christian humor that can be enjoyed by all!

Oh lord.

Quoted post:
" A Sunday School teacher asked her class why Joseph and Mary took Jesus with them to Jerusalem. A small child replied: 'They couldn't get a baby-sitter.'"

Quoted post: A very dirty little fellow came in from playing in the yard and asked his mother, "Who am I? " Ready to play the game she said, "I don't know! Who are you?" "WOW!" cried the child. "Mrs. Johnson was right! She said I was so dirty, my own mother wouldn't recognize me!"

these are horrible.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, because when he learns it, he can come back and teach you how to use it, too.

Obviously, abortions should be handled on a case by case basis, and not generalized. Circumstances can vary greatly no matter how they got pregnant. For the record, I am not truly a supporter of abortion.

yeah, we should totally ignore that whole giant history the supreme court has of overturning case by case laws and just start making **** up because you said so. Suck my balls.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Heeeeey.. If there's going to be any ball-sucking, you'll be on mine *****!

As for abortion, the only way to curve it and end up with a positive outcome is to fine parents that have excessive children (like the Chinese government handles it). Young parents financially unstable enough to take on a child; adoption is always an option, but over-population is the big picture. In the event of a rape; abort the child (children resulting of rape tend to become little assholes, just like Proto Man), castrate the father (if found). Life or death situation; doctors' discretion.

Posted by whore

I see nothig wrong with abortions, my pimps tell me I should get them more often.

Posted by Omni

[QUOTE=Iris;564959]Case by case basis? Pretty sure most unwanted pregnancies are from rape, failed protection, or being unaware/intoxicated, just like STDs.If you're going to argue against that criteria, you're already going to lose.

Most of those, with the exception of being intoxicated if it was by your own will, would be involuntary probably free you from liability if there was a capable system in place. That's what I was trying to say, I guess I should have been more specific.

[QUOTE=Lord of Spam;564978]yeah, we should totally ignore that whole giant history the supreme court has of overturning case by case laws and just start making **** up because you said so. Suck my balls.

I'm just taking an established opinion that matches my views and stating my opinion. The explicit hostility on your part is unwarranted. Also, decisions made by the Supreme Court are not necessarily infallible, except if you also want to believe that nobody has ever been wrongfully convicted or a case was handled improperly due to incompetence.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[FONT=Verdana]The US Government is chock full of incompetence..

[/FONT][quote=whore;564987]I see nothig wrong with abortions, my pimps tell me I should get them more often.

Sweet.. what's your average going rate?

Posted by keyartist

Abortion is wrong and there should be no Circumstance that should allow it. I have got into alot of arguments about this, and the most used line of someone who agrees with them say "Lets say having the baby would kill her" umm so what kill a baby to save your own ***, then they would say " what if the both die?" oh well. Murder is murder right.The perfect defence is "Prove to me that the baby in a woman is something other than a human." Of coarse they can't so the baby wins.

Posted by Tyler Durden

That's stupid logic, from a stupid person. Whom, undoubtedly fell from a stupid tree.. Did it hurt, when you hit the stupid ground?

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Down The Sun: That's stupid logic, from a stupid person. Whom, undoubtedly fell from a stupid tree.. Did it hurt, when you hit the stupid ground?

How is it stupid? Because you don't get it? hmm that makes you the stupid one,right?

Posted by Tyler Durden

There's nothing to get. It's closed minded logic, it's just as you can take it.. flat and senseless. Not giving a women the right over her own body; the choice to accept a new life into this world, or decline it. Or the choice over life and death pregnancy termination. You're ****ing retarded.. **** ***, and **** bible thumping antiabortionist faggots. *** has no place in the operating room, don't you ever watch 'House'?

Posted by keyartist

House is one of my favorite show doesn't mean I agree with it, and my logic is not closed minded, like I said prove to me that killing another human isn't murder and prove to me that the "baby in the womb of a woman isn't human and I will take it all back, come on PROVE it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting keyartist: Abortion is wrong and there should be no Circumstance that should allow it. I have got into alot of arguments about this, and the most used line of someone who agrees with them say "Lets say having the baby would kill her" umm so what kill a baby to save your own ***, then they would say " what if the both die?" oh well. Murder is murder right.The perfect defence is "Prove to me that the baby in a woman is something other than a human." Of coarse they can't so the baby wins.

clearly the rights of a small ball of cells outweigh the rights of a fully formed sentient human! i mean, hey, your inivisble friend told you so, so it must be right!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Lord of Spam;565063]clearly the rights of a small ball of cells outweigh the rights of a fully formed sentient human! i mean, hey, your inivisble friend told you so, so it must be right!

WHAM-OH! Take that to the face, Keytard..

(Everyone should quote LOS, until Key' gets a clue.. )

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: clearly the rights of a small ball of cells outweigh the rights of a fully formed sentient human! i mean, hey, your inivisble friend told you so, so it must be right!

Posted by inequity

Quoting Lord of Spam: clearly the rights of a small ball of cells outweigh the rights of a fully formed sentient human! i mean, hey, your inivisble friend told you so, so it must be right!

:cool:

Posted by keyartist

Ok, LOS, explain why they don't have equal rights. My veiw is the right view. I say have the baby and what till he or she is at least 16 years old and ask them "do you want to die right now" if they say yes kill them on the spot, they most likely won't say yes. Killing something that can't defend itsself is wrong no matter what you say.

Posted by Omni

Holy ****, you're 20 years old? You post like you're 12. Stop reviving this.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Lord of Spam;565063]clearly the rights of a small ball of cells outweigh the rights of a fully formed sentient human! i mean, hey, your inivisble friend told you so, so it must be right!

God damn, only in America.. :cool: