cool additions to the megaman battle network series

Posted by inuyasha kicks

ive always wished i could edit the megaman games in any way and if you wish that too post here. ill start by saying i wish you could make your own custom navi from what weapon he uses to what he looks like. I also wish you could play online.

Posted by Barrysun

I wish there would be a time machine, a machine where you can link to older Megaman battle network games. (I would've toast Don with my Pawns's swords) and make an ally system. (you can have a navi partner in netbattles like Roll and gutsman) able to fight ALL navis and can have all souls in one game. (firesoul, rollsoul, junksoul, and all others that are created) and some mini-games for some time killing.

Posted by dark_zero

some new souls from old games like a bassoul and to be able to create a custom navi

Posted by Stalolin

The only thing I want is more chips. I don't need my own Navi to be able to play well. It's the chips that really count, you can make up your own ultimate strategy with them.

Posted by TheCopyCat

i wish they create a gameboy like a pet that you can connect on internet and play with your net navi in internet with other people if you have your mmbnt game , and that all the versions can be used , not only the new game

Posted by rzrdrgn

i want more effects for the souls . 4 ex. wind soul has like 5 effects where thunder and roll souls only have 2 effects.

Posted by megaman91

I would want both battle style changes and souls in the game

Posted by cullenr

i wish they made a pet i what 2 get a net naivi

a new pet is comeing out i wonder if its like the games

Posted by Megabuster23857

Ok i want to make my own net navi and make my own pet then it would be a bit kooler.

Posted by megamanfan

it'd be cool if you could combine soul unison with style change. like having heat-ground style, and unisoning with protoman, his charged shot would be fire elemental. that would be wicked.

Posted by Megabuster23857

Sorry but then what about the wide sword he does? but maybe the widesword or something could be the B<--- buttons or whatever i don't know that would be cool thought.

Posted by megamanfan

the wide sword would be like a fire sword from bnet 3.the only differences the charged shots would have, would be the elemental properties.

Posted by megaman91

Alternate endings would be nice.They would be affected by how well you did in the game overall.More souls too.I don't think 6 is enough.

Posted by CS Ryan

One word.

Online.

Posted by ProtomanV2

I'd kinda like them to make a way for you to create your own battlechips.

That and linking up to past games for crossover netbattling.

Also I would like to see tag team battling like with two net navis on each field and for that to be playable in multiplayer mode as well as tag team co-op gameplay.