Song ideas for Elite Beat Agents 2

Posted by FerreTrip

I dunno if something like this has been posted or not, but here's where you can post up what songs you think would be great candadites for EBA2(cuz Ninty'd be on crack if they don't do one). Reasons would be nice, as would, if possible, where the song is from, but neither is necissary. Here's mine:

"The Sweet Escape"(I think) -- Gwen Steffani Ft. Akon -- BKF: "WHOOOOOO-OOOH! WHEEEE-OOH!"
It has perfect EBA-style rhythms, and, tho my stepsis says it's not bouncy enough, I think the crazy minds at iNiS could cook something up.

"Here It Goes Again" -- OK Go -- BKF: The infamous "treadmill" music video; Heard in SSX On Tour
I think this song's just begging to be EBA'ed, partially cuz of how popular the crazy music vid is. The rhythms would probably make it either the second or third stage, an early one, but not too hard. That, and so many plots could crank out from it!

(Wii no let bix text. New post. :( )

Posted by FerreTrip

Contiuing since...see above.

"Nothing To Do" -- I forget ^^; -- BKF: Also in On Tour
I think this song is so high-energy, it would work quite well in EBA. Also, it's got some interesting parts in there, and it inspires plots. But my favorite part is the awesome ending!

"Flag Song" -- Rock 'n Roll Soldiers -- BKF: ANOTHER one from On Tour
Although short, it can be extended, like "Walkie Talkie Man" was. Trust me, if I can make my own little dance to it(least on the chorus), EBA can, too. High-energy, an addicting chorus, sweet rhythms, and able to suggest plots, it's not bad. I'd do it just for fun, no plot needed, tho :p

"Lights and Sounds" -- Yellowcard -- BKF: Heard during MTV Movie Awards in background for Star Wars Ep. III candadite, all I know.
From Yellowcard's fantastic album of the same name, it has a few calmish parts, but is mostly really great stuff. Everything is perfect, and I personally feel a bit inspired by it.

(Wii no likie big text. Me wannu strangle fajah...Cont.)

Posted by FerreTrip

Cont.

"Do Your Thing" -- Basement Jaxx -- BKF: Heard in opening scene of a honeymoon movie featuring Ashton Kutcher; AWESOME song in SSX3
I want to cry out in joy whenever I hear this soulful, upbeat, jump-up-an-down song. It's oldish, but I think iNiS should consider it. Sure, it's techno, but it's KICK-*** techno, by the Jaxx! Great rhythms, a soulful sound, and a nice change in instruments; you can only hear rock for so long(unless it's GH).

"Pump It" -- The Black Eyed Peas -- BKF: Heard on a Best Buy commercial, on radio a lot
Black Eyed Peas. You've heard this song(not My Humps, not Don't...Heart, the other one), you know you want to bop your head. Nuff said. (Well, the hip hop rhythms could give players a challenge, and it's got that 'just rock' vibe to it.)

I think that's all for now. Post what YOU think would be good if in EBA!