hey kamek

Posted by Aesthetic

happy birthday buddy. :cool2:

Posted by Shin-Ra

Indeed. You're a good guy and deserve a totally tubular birthday. :cool:

Have a great one, man.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You seem to whine a lot about your life sucking, so I'm sure your birthday will suck too. Have a good one.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I think you mean 'Have a sucky one.'

I don't remember you whining about anything. In fact, I didn't realise you existed. Either way, have a nice birthday.

Posted by Iris

Happy Birthday, brah.

Posted by Omni

Since the other posts in this thread have led me to believe that your life apparently sucks from your own personal perspective, it seems highly appropriate for me to wish you a crappy birthday. Enjoy.

Whatever, happy birthday. There, I said it.

Posted by Kamek

Ahh thanks Aesthetic, Iris and Shin-Ra :). I don't really remember me 'whining' about life on VGC, and I don't remember giving off the impression that I hate my life, and I don't know who those guys really are...but uh, thanks? I really appreciate the birthday wishes from you guys who meant well. I just came back from a trip to England and France and it was great. I learned a lot of new slang, like the word "chav" which makes me laugh. Once again I really appreciate it guys.

Posted by Xenos

Hey, have a great birthday. I haven't seen you on AIM in a long time.

Posted by Raptor

Yeah, I hope it's a good one for you.

Posted by Corrupt

Happy birthday, man! I'm sure you've already done something for your birthday since it's about 4:30 PM over there, but I certainly hope the rest of your evening is pleasant as well.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I don't really remember me 'whining' about life on VGC, and I don't remember giving off the impression that I hate my life, and I don't know who those guys really are...

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Point stands nonetheless.

Posted by Zeta

Happy birthday, and good luck with that whole 'kidnapping babies and the stork' thing.

Posted by The Judge

Happy Birthday, friendly shadow whom I do not know.

Posted by Kamek

Thanks everyone :). It really was a great week and vacation. I actually came back today, and my dad took me out to dinner which was cool, although I guess even at 18 I'm still prone to knocking down cups of soda and spilling them all over me. Haha. I hate growing old but I love growing up and hopefully this year will have a lot of new experiences. It's gonna be my first year of college, first full year with my license and lots of other stuff so I'm pretty hyped.

Posted by Ch

Happy Birthday man!

Posted by Arcadios

I missed your Birthday? :(
Well good to hear you had a good one.