Jesse, why are you and Not Sexy Dexy both Nuts ???

Posted by WackoHater

I don't understand how a couple of crazy people like Jesse Smith and "Not Sexy Dexy" could be running a forum ??

The only thing I can think of is that all the members must be insane, there is no other way that the forum could be successful, it is the loony tunes leading the loony birds :p:

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: The only thing I can think of is that all the members are insane

You are a member of this forum. :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, define 'insane' and 'nuts'!!! Your definition is...Any republican or some one that disagrees with me or doesn't like me!!! Heck, if Rush Limbaugh started bashing Richard Nixon day in and day out, you would soon be addicted to his show!!! :D:D:D

er, you think George Bush is nuts, yet America voted for him twice!!! :D:D:D

You think Richard Nixon is even worse than nuts...yet America voted for that great man twice!!! :D:D:D

Look at your rep number!! Congratulations, u r da King of Nuts and Crazies!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Arcadios

Is there a way for me to discard his signature?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, be nice to him!!! it wouldn't be nice to scare him away!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

It would, too, since he apparently hates it so much. Either that or he's a big fat liar. Notice the emphasis.

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Jesse Smith: You think Richard Nixon is even worse than nuts...yet America voted for that great man twice!!! :D:D:D

Its because all the hippies were to stoned those day to vote. I remember. Nixon distributed weed to hippies on the days of his second campain

Posted by WackoHater

I think Not Sexy Dexy got his share of that Acapulco Gold and some LSD too! :p:

Posted by Omni

You need to come up with better nicknames for people.

Posted by WackoHater

Ashlee Simpson can dance almost as good as sexy Dexy.

Posted by veritas

You're probably right there

Posted by WackoHater

This forum sucks almost as much as Not Sexy Dexy and Jesse Smith !!!! :mad:

Posted by Tyler Durden

Only -478 more red points to go, Jesse..

Posted by PROF CHAOS

WackoHater, your comments, about Jesse, are getting more and more rediculous.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Trust me, he's hated me for atleast a year now!!! I've been driving him insane for a LONG time!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Trust me, he's hated me for atleast a year now!!! I've been driving him insane for a LONG time!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Comments.....?

I want to kill that insane Wacko, comments are the least of what I have in store for Jesse !!!!!! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Need proof that I drive him insane day in and day out???

Quoting WackoHater: I want to kill that insane Wacko!!!!

There it is!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

There's no way WackoHater would kill you. Deep down, he really just wants to hug you, and maybe kiss you. I dunno if he rolls that way. Probably, cuz he seems pretty gay to me. :D

Fortunately, Jesse is as straight as an arrow. I think so anyway.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Something tells me you're trying to get him to tell you he wants to kill you!!! :D:D:D

Once you get him to say that to you, you know you've mastered da art of driving him insane!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

He already banned me at his other forums forever, so he must hate me, since he never bans you for very long. Also, my de-rep comment for him just now was pretty funny.

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse does not listen to logic and he is completely screwed up, can't get work done or complete tasks properly because he is too busy going Wacko on chat forums!!

Do you even understand what logic means Jesse ???? :mad:

Jesse Smith is a bone headed LUNATIC !!!!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=WackoHater;566813]Jesse Smith is a bone headed LUNATIC !!!!

Woah, [SIZE=3]woah..[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]WOAH! [SIZE=2]For a minute there, I almost thought you called Jesse a [/SIZE][/SIZE]"bone headed Lunairetic".. Leave him out of this, you pompous ****rag.

Edit: Can we make exceptions on the limitations of Rep waiting periods, Jesse? Just this once, for WackoHater.. Please, pretty please?

Posted by WackoHater

Son, if you mess with me, or my famoly, I'll scatter your brains from here to White Plains !!!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Tyler Durden

Ohh.. Touchy. Shut up *****.

Posted by Omni

WackoHater is all empty threats on the outside and love for Wackos on the inside.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Son, if you mess with me, or my famoly, I'll scatter your brains from here to White Plains !!!!! :mad: :mad:

er...wait a minute...are you some one that wants to knock da lites out of da King of da Wackos...or r u a wimp that iz worried about a kid messing with ur family!!!!

Remember, these are all kids...and they are 0wning you!!! :D:D

Heck, look at your rep??!! Compair your number with mine!!! :D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Do you even understand what logic means Jesse ???? :mad:

define:logic

1. Something WackoLover doesn't have.
2. Wacko and insanity.
3. Chaos.
4. A gift to drive WackoHater insane.

should I go on with more definitions of logic??!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith, YOU SUCK MAN !!!!! :D :D Oh, no! Maybe I'm becoming a Wacko! :wacko:

Posted by Omni

You have always been a Wacko.