How do you read your manga?

Posted by Arcadios

Usually I just wait until it's quite enough so I can read it without any distractions but that usually isn't until everyone home is asleep.

Posted by Dexter

I usually pack my books with me when I go out on day adventures and when I reach a comfortable location with a good breeze and pleasant sounds, I tend to read whatever I have on me, write, listen to my iPod, or play my DS. It's good to get away from everyone and have some alone time and enjoy some art. Or just do some reading before I go to sleep or between classes.

Posted by Shade

There used to be an old play structure nobody used at my old Elementary school that I'd go to from time to time to get away. Good spot to read. But they tore it down a month ago. :(

Posted by Dexter

Tore it down? Like, it's in ruins? I love reading in ruins. There are some railroad tracks I can follow that lead me to an old, forsaken, fairly large school that's in total ruins. I often take my friends there for paintball battles. Wonderful location. Remember that at the center of the flame you'll find the touch of blue.

Posted by Shade

Nope, more like uprooted. Completely gone.

Posted by Red

I read them in Bed, except I can never find a comfortable position.

Posted by Shade

How about propped against a pillow?

Posted by Creedence

I got an awesome chair, and my door is tight enough to where people can't see light through the cracks, so at night I'll turn on my light and sit there and read. The chair is a lot more confortable than the bead.

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Red: I read them in Bed, except I can never find a comfortable position.

same.

I also read them right to left if that matters =p

Posted by Ant

backwards

Posted by Shade

lol ur clever

Posted by Slade

with chopsticks

I've only read one, ever, and I did it in a reclining chair and in my bed. I used to read books up in trees, but then I... stopped.

Posted by Red

[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s102/Mr_Red_13/hsrm.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Roger Smith

I thought that was an errection.....but then I realized it was your arm.

Anyway, I read my manga upside down.

Posted by Red

reading/playing anything upside down gives me a headache, all the blood just rushes to my head in a matter of seconds.

Posted by Roger Smith

I wasn't being serious really...

I seriously read manga like I would anything else.

Posted by Red

yeah that's why I was a little curious about this thread.

why is reading manga any different from the way you would read anything?

Posted by protomanv4

Sitting in a chair or reading in my bed when it's quiet(I can't read in loud places)

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting protomanv4: Sitting in a chair or reading in my bed when it's quiet(I can't read in loud places)

Same here.